Section head: Disk4mat, jimking
Apr 21st, 2021, 8:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:Can something be done so that people will not store files on dropapk as the blue arrow Premium download source. Every time I use the blue arrow for a file at that site I get a file that is useless and only 1kb in size. This has continued now for some time.

We talked to Dropapk's owner today and he promised it would get fixed within the next couple of days. We already PMed all Major Releasers asking them to avoid using the filehost until further notice.


Today I also encountered the same problem with an audiobook stored at rapidgater.
Apr 21st, 2021, 8:11 pm
Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:10 am
First time writing about a problem, so I might not be doing this correctly, the quote part, I can not seem to get right.
I am having the same problem on a lot of downloads with multiple books. When I open the zip or RAR file it states it is not an archive and can not open. I do not know how to clear xml cache either.
Much help needed by a elderly person. Also I am not sure where this should be posted or where the reply will be.
Please help! Thank you.
darco1842
Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:10 am
Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:37 am
darco1842 wrote:First time writing about a problem, so I might not be doing this correctly, the quote part, I can not seem to get right.
I am having the same problem on a lot of downloads with multiple books. When I open the zip or RAR file it states it is not an archive and can not open. I do not know how to clear xml cache either.
Much help needed by a elderly person. Also I am not sure where this should be posted or where the reply will be.
Please help! Thank you.
darco1842

Is it a <1kb file? My guess is you encountered this: viewtopic.php?p=8509210#8509210
Check your PMs please.
Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:37 am
Apr 24th, 2021, 1:43 pm
Mobilism Premium is awesome! No more faffing about with ad blocking or having to wait to download something. Money well spent!
Apr 24th, 2021, 1:43 pm
Apr 24th, 2021, 7:32 pm
Long live Mobilism Premium!
I love being able to use the blue arrow without all the pornographic ads that come up when you try to download without the blue arrow.
Only gripe I have is that using Search works great for some authors yet others seem to be all lumped together by surname and there are usually pages and pages to go through, Ok if you know the title of book which I rarely do as I forget it or remember it wrong.
Apr 24th, 2021, 7:32 pm
Apr 26th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Is anyone else getting this message when trying to download books:
Error 3 with filehost ul.to. Please PM Disk4mat.
I did contact Disk4mat on Saturday when I first encountered it. I was told it was fixed, and it appeared to be fixed. But I am getting it again today, Monday.

EDIT: Once again I am getting junk 1k files when downloading from Dropapk. I thought that this also was fixed. Between this and error 3 from ul.to, I am finding my premium subscription to be fairly useless.

EDIT 2: I think that dropapk should be discontinued as a site eligible to store files for Premium users. I consistently get 1 kb junk files when trying to download using the blue arrow.
Apr 26th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Apr 28th, 2021, 10:25 am
I just renewed again...love Mobilism!
Apr 28th, 2021, 10:25 am

Tricialen
Online
Apr 29th, 2021, 12:33 am
Got the less than 1k file issue today from a Dropgalaxy arrow download,
Apr 29th, 2021, 12:33 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:27 am
Hi mod. Will Mobilism ever go on discount for Platinum package? It's a bit out of reach now and I hope I'm able to get it with a slightly lower price.
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:27 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 5:15 am
imcrazyzzz wrote:Hi mod. Will Mobilism ever go on discount for Platinum package? It's a bit out of reach now and I hope I'm able to get it with a slightly lower price.

We never do temporary discounts for Platinum since it's permanently discounted by the amount you paid for your last subscription.
Apr 29th, 2021, 5:15 am
May 1st, 2021, 6:47 pm
I paid for premium and now I don't have it. Why?
May 1st, 2021, 6:47 pm
May 1st, 2021, 7:08 pm
dmccomb wrote:I paid for premium and now I don't have it. Why?

Your Premium subscription is active. Can you elaborate what you mean by not having it?
May 1st, 2021, 7:08 pm
May 2nd, 2021, 5:50 pm
I cannot download from the premium link as I have forgotten the password I used last year and it has been changed a couple of times. I'm not able to add document to this email but will do so from Outlook .

Alan Smart (alancsmart)
May 2nd, 2021, 5:50 pm
May 2nd, 2021, 9:52 pm
alancsmart wrote:I cannot download from the premium link as I have forgotten the password I used last year and it has been changed a couple of times. I'm not able to add document to this email but will do so from Outlook .

Alan Smart (alancsmart)

Check your PMs please.
May 2nd, 2021, 9:52 pm
May 4th, 2021, 3:21 am
Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:Can something be done so that people will not store files on dropapk as the blue arrow Premium download source. Every time I use the blue arrow for a file at that site I get a file that is useless and only 1kb in size. This has continued now for some time.

We talked to Dropapk's owner today and he promised it would get fixed within the next couple of days. We already PMed all Major Releasers asking them to avoid using the filehost until further notice.


Still not fixed and major releasers and mods still using the fileserver...
May 4th, 2021, 3:21 am