tm_muri wrote:Jasi2169 wrote:tm_muri wrote:Did your guidance.
True Phone still shows "Signature Wrong"
Ponydroid still un-licensed.
i did not tested ponytail,but true phone can be purchased,something is wrong from your side,
try to soft reboot after enabling emulation
also make sure signature verofy patch is not patched from lucky patcher settings
can you give me ponytail link
It's Ponydroid, not Ponytail.
tested on 3 different devices ,both are working fine my steps
1. installed truephone and pnydroid. but did not run it
2. open UP and then select those two apps in emulation select apps option and now enable license n billing emulation first 2 options
3. keep pressing back button till UP exit
4. clear all apps from recents
5. open pnydroid app does not show error (if i run it before enable emulation,then it doesnot get licensed until i clear its data)
6. open truephone phone icon on app drawer goto its settings and click adfree it says uret patcher in all option click and store the purchase and click ok done its purchased.
if you get signature error make sure signature verify not true from LP,i sugeest you to soft reboot your device i believe you installed v2.5 and installed v2.6 but did not soft reboot then it wont work
RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble