Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 18th, 2017, 4:18 am
TeaTV v3.0r
Requirements: Android 4.4+
Overview: TeaTV - Free HD Movies and TV Shows for Android Devices

What is TeaTV?
A movie streaming application for Android smartphones, tablets and TVs with thousands of latest movies and TV shows of up to HD 1080p quality

No registration, no login
Easy and simple for your convenience and best movie experience

User friendly interface
Fast and easy to navigate in the app & search for your favorite movies and TV shows

Absolutely Free forever!
TeaTV will never charge a penny to serve your movie addiction and enthusiasm

It provides almost any TV shows and movies
Multiple genres such as Drama, Crime, Comedy, Adventure, Family, Horror, Thriller, Romance, Western, Animation, Biography and more

Movies are ready for download
Download movies in 480p, 720p and 1080p quality

This app has banner & video advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://teatv.net/

Download Instructions:
Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/mup3uvsmi3c7

Mirror
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/IWvQPT4e/file.html
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/ynb76e34
Sep 18th, 2017, 4:18 am
Sep 18th, 2017, 7:07 am
Where is adfree version ?
Sep 18th, 2017, 7:07 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 3:01 am
zabak wrote:Where is adfree version ?

I'm sorry we are not able to remove the ads now. But we are trying to improve it in the future.
Keep supporting us!! :D
Sep 19th, 2017, 3:01 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 9:07 am
Arcadian wrote:

I'm sorry we are not able to remove the ads now. But we are trying to improve it in the future.

nice app but with some bugs with Greek subs, it does not played with the internal player, and toy dont support mxplayer for external player , so i cant watch with Greek subs
Sep 19th, 2017, 9:07 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 9:49 am
lostin wrote:
Arcadian wrote:

nice app but with some bugs with Greek subs, it does not played with the internal player, and toy dont support mxplayer for external player , so i cant watch with Greek subs

For mxplayer, please go to settings then choose external player. Hope this can fix your problem
Sep 19th, 2017, 9:49 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 7:08 pm
Arcadian wrote:
lostin wrote:For mxplayer, please go to settings then choose external player. Hope this can fix your problem

i did that but it does not show mxplayer to select it
Sep 19th, 2017, 7:08 pm
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:26 am
lostin wrote:
Arcadian wrote:
lostin wrote:For mxplayer, please go to settings then choose external player. Hope this can fix your problem

i did that but it does not show mxplayer to select it

Which devices are you using? I suggest after choosing external player, you go back to the movie you want to watch. Then click on the movie, choose open with mxplayer. Now you can watch you favourite movies with mxplayer.

Hope this can help!
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:26 am
Sep 21st, 2017, 8:24 pm
Arcadian wrote:
Hope this can help!

no it does not
if i choose play with ...(player) it opens the video with mxplayer But i cant choose subs to ,if i choose play with subs it open only the internal player that has problems with Greek subs. i hope you fix it with the next update
Sep 21st, 2017, 8:24 pm
Sep 22nd, 2017, 3:23 am
lostin wrote:
Arcadian wrote:
Hope this can help!

no it does not
if i choose play with ...(player) it opens the video with mxplayer But i cant choose subs to ,if i choose play with subs it open only the internal player that has problems with Greek subs. i hope you fix it with the next update

You are right. We are working on subtitles on mxplayer but seems like no clue :( . Do you have any idea?
Sep 22nd, 2017, 3:23 am
Sep 22nd, 2017, 5:31 pm
Arcadian wrote:
You are right. We are working on subtitles on mxplayer but seems like no clue :( . Do you have any idea?

unfortunately no
Sep 22nd, 2017, 5:31 pm
Sep 23rd, 2017, 3:03 am
lostin wrote:
Arcadian wrote:

unfortunately no

But we are trying hard to fix this issue in the next update. So please continue to support us!
Sep 23rd, 2017, 3:03 am