From music players to sound recording
Jan 8th, 2018, 11:54 am
Spotify Music v8.4.35.152 Final [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

ImageImage

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

★★★ MOD Premium: ★★★
Unlocked Spotify Connect
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
Visual ads blocked
Audio ads blocked
Seeking enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
Repeats enabled


Image

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music

Download Instructions: credits MrDude
arm:
https://uploadburst.com/0y3zbvwplfdj

Mirrors:
https://uploadocean.com/f3m27cadqere
https://upload4earn.com/riy44dpz8hqw
https://douploads.com/6jrczzb8k6w1
http://ul.to/o6wpn2if
Jan 8th, 2018, 11:54 am

Do not forget to give thanks and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
PM me to fix links.
Image
Jan 8th, 2018, 5:07 pm
Guys, the (dogfood) version of spotify is better. I've noticed a difference in the audio quality. You can discern the difference by having a good headphones. The dogfood version of spotify has it's own app to update it. Also, the process of it's decoding is transperent unlike this upload by balatan.
Jan 8th, 2018, 5:07 pm
Jan 8th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Abuamsha wrote:Guys, the (dogfood) version of spotify is better. I've noticed a difference in the audio quality. You can discern the difference by having a good headphones. The dogfood version of spotify has it's own app to update it. Also, the process of it's decoding is transperent unlike this upload by balatan.


Yes!! But does the uploader makes decoding of all apps visible? No na!! It's for Spotify dogfood only? Actually Both uploader are great! Not both some more, like: koumkouat, KirIif', Baltan, Nocna Furia and more. So please stop complaining about uploaders, and thanks for the information too. THE LAST SENTENCE IS SOMEHOW INGRATITUDE !!!

Just one query, why Spotify Music v8.4.36.305-dogfood and Spotify Music v8.4.35.152 Final ? Isn't dogfood the final version?
Jan 8th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Last edited by BishalGautam on Jan 8th, 2018, 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 8th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Tested! The quality is same as the Balaton release.
Jan 8th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Online
Jan 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm
I totally agree with ur comment, they r the best in mobile cyberspace.
BishalGautam wrote:
Abuamsha wrote:Guys, the (dogfood) version of spotify is better. I've noticed a difference in the audio quality. You can discern the difference by having a good headphones. The dogfood version of spotify has it's own app to update it. Also, the process of it's decoding is transperent unlike this upload by balatan.


Yes!! But does the uploader makes decoding of all apps visible? No na!! It's for Spotify dogfood only? Actually Both uploader are great! Not both some more, like: koumkouat, KirIif', Baltan, Nocna Furia and more. So please stop complaining about uploaders, and thanks for the information too. THE LAST SENTENCE IS SOMEHOW INGRATITUDE !!!

Just one query, why Spotify Music v8.4.36.305-dogfood and Spotify Music v8.4.35.152 Final ? Isn't dogfood the final version?
Jan 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Jan 8th, 2018, 9:07 pm
great job and thank

btw by Some server-side features require paid subscription.you mean downloading the music?
Jan 8th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Jan 8th, 2018, 9:33 pm
lupintic wrote:great job and thank

btw by Some server-side features require paid subscription.you mean downloading the music?

Yes
Jan 8th, 2018, 9:33 pm
Jan 11th, 2018, 8:18 pm
thank you very much
Jan 11th, 2018, 8:18 pm
Jan 12th, 2018, 9:53 am
Spotify isn't available in my country officially but when i download this and try to sign up either with ID or Facebook it says no internet connection for ID and for Facebook a pop comes up with terms and services i accept it then it says wrong username or password and takes me to start screen... I cannot log in or sign up.. Any help?
Jan 12th, 2018, 9:53 am
Jan 12th, 2018, 5:56 pm
Prattham wrote:Spotify isn't available in my country officially but when i download this and try to sign up either with ID or Facebook it says no internet connection for ID and for Facebook a pop comes up with terms and services i accept it then it says wrong username or password and takes me to start screen... I cannot log in or sign up.. Any help?



maybe try to log in using email
Jan 12th, 2018, 5:56 pm
Jan 12th, 2018, 7:07 pm
nad30 wrote:
Prattham wrote:Spotify isn't available in my country officially but when i download this and try to sign up either with ID or Facebook it says no internet connection for ID and for Facebook a pop comes up with terms and services i accept it then it says wrong username or password and takes me to start screen... I cannot log in or sign up.. Any help?



maybe try to log in using email

I don't have any preview account and all the sign up methods are not working.
Jan 12th, 2018, 7:07 pm
Jan 13th, 2018, 2:16 am
Spotify is a pre-installed app on s8+ so if I try to download it, it says that there is already an app with the same name.
Jan 13th, 2018, 2:16 am
Jan 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm
x86?
Jan 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm