Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 8th, 2021, 7:18 pm
fantap wrote:I want to share also great feature not available on any IPTV apps , converting valid MAC to username and password to use it as extream code

1- press 3 dots
2- press playlists
3- long press to portal do you want
4- press info
5- done you can see all the information about this portal

thanks

Thanks Fantap, it's a little complicated to set up but so far has been pretty solid and streams really well ...

Hope this isn't a stupid question but Is there anyway to get a Stalker_portal to load ?
May 8th, 2021, 7:18 pm
May 8th, 2021, 7:22 pm
This app works for me on rooted galaxy note. Haven't tried it on android box as yet
May 8th, 2021, 7:22 pm
May 9th, 2021, 9:28 am
@fantap
Looks like the signature verification has been patched for Google play only and amazon users have issues as that area hasn't been patched, so title should include "Patched" and in mod info, this info can be mentioned.
May 9th, 2021, 9:28 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 10th, 2021, 10:46 am
No one wants or needs
May 10th, 2021, 10:46 am
May 11th, 2021, 2:07 pm
fantap wrote:I want to share also great feature not available on any IPTV apps , converting valid MAC to username and password to use it as extream code

1- press 3 dots
2- press playlists
3- long press to portal do you want
4- press info
5- done you can see all the information about this portal

thanks
Can you use the user name and password as a normal xtream server?
May 11th, 2021, 2:07 pm
May 11th, 2021, 5:18 pm
youarefinished wrote:@fantap
Looks like the signature verification has been patched for Google play only and amazon users have issues as that area hasn't been patched, so title should include "Patched" and in mod info, this info can be mentioned.

it's not properly patched for google either, although did manage to get work on phones, have 5 diff boxes doesn't work on them either, lets you create playlist but as soon as go to explore channel groups pops up a message not licensed with overlay window making app unusable just like on firestick.........it was working on 1 box out of 5 but not anymore........
May 11th, 2021, 5:18 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
May 11th, 2021, 5:21 pm
walleye66 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:@fantap

it's not properly patched for google either, although did manage to get work on phones, have 5 diff boxes doesn't work on them either, lets you create playlist but as soon as go to explore channel groups pops up a message not licensed with overlay window making app unusable just like on firestick.........it was working on 1 box out of 5 but not anymore........

Then instructions can be specific to mobiles only.
May 11th, 2021, 5:21 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 11th, 2021, 8:09 pm
For the price it costs-1.19€, and with the google account you can install it on all the devices you want including android tv, it doesn't make any sense to crack it. If it wolud cost 20€ or so... And even you can share it thru google play family.
May 11th, 2021, 8:09 pm
May 11th, 2021, 9:12 pm
grasuxxl wrote:For the price it costs-1.19€, and with the google account you can install it on all the devices you want including android tv, it doesn't make any sense to crack it. If it wolud cost 20€ or so... And even you can share it thru google play family.

nobody asked your opinion, don't try to be "smart" here
May 11th, 2021, 9:12 pm
May 12th, 2021, 3:41 am
Luciangl wrote:
grasuxxl wrote:For the price it costs-1.19€, and with the google account you can install it on all the devices you want including android tv, it doesn't make any sense to crack it. If it wolud cost 20€ or so... And even you can share it thru google play family.

nobody asked your opinion, don't try to be "smart" here

Everyone is allowed to share their opinions here, this is a forum for sharing after all.
May 12th, 2021, 3:41 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 25th, 2021, 4:19 pm
grasuxxl wrote:For the price it costs-1.19€, and with the google account you can install it on all the devices you want including android tv, it doesn`t make any sense to crack it. If it wolud cost 20€ or so... And even you can share it thru google play family.
When you bought it for all your devices and don`t have Google play a cracked version is needed...
I have the same issue with other apps I paid for.
May 25th, 2021, 4:19 pm
May 25th, 2021, 4:41 pm
labaude wrote:When you bought it for all your devices and don`t have Google play a cracked version is needed...
I have the same issue with other apps I paid for.

Very good point.

I ended up liking this app so much that I also coughed up a paltry £1 and change to show my support to the authors.

Massive kudos to @fantap for bringing it to our attention.
May 25th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Jun 11th, 2021, 3:20 am
This works great. New user here. Had to register to say thanks. I loaded this on rpi4 android 10 on kongstakang 17.1 android tv and uses my phone as tv remote. Works wunderbar
Jun 11th, 2021, 3:20 am
Nov 7th, 2021, 7:42 pm
fantap wrote:i tested the app in 3 rooted different devices and work well , not tested in unrooted devices . so i requested the opinion of interested guys regarding this matter ... Does it work for them well or not ... But most of the answers are well, except for those who use the app with firestick....

In any case, I am waiting for more opinions about the application .... as I want to use it instead of an iptv stalker player in the future with my topics ... as this application has many problems during operation

thank you
best regards
I wish this worked on firestick. Getting licence verification error
Nov 7th, 2021, 7:42 pm