Anything that does not fit into one of the other categories
Jul 24th, 2021, 9:11 am
Hue Essentials - Philips Hue & TRÅDFRI v1.22.8 (Unlocked)
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Discover ways to get more out of your smart lighting.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Imagine unlimited possibilities in your smart home. Set scenes and fast effects to your mood.

Experience Dance Sensation in your entertainment area with Philips Hue Entertainment. Enjoy a more colorful ambiance on your IKEA TRADFRI gateway.

Feel more in control with schedules and automation from sunrise to sunset. Widgets, Shortcuts, Quick settings tiles, and Wear OS help you get more out of your smart lights.

Control multiple bridges simultaneously without switching between them.

Supported devices
• Philips Hue bridge
• Philips Hue Bluetooth lights
• IKEA TRÅDFRI gateway
• deCONZ (ConBee)
• diyHue
• LIFX

Scenes & effects
Create the perfect ambiance from your photos or the included photo library. Experience special animations like lava, fireplace, fireworks, or lightning.

Wake up at sunrise and go to sleep at sunset with fading lights.

Get into the party on the beats of your music. Sync your lights for a night of disco with strobe effects (updates 25 times/sec).

Quick access
Create rooms and groups to organize your lights. You can even put a light in several groups. Place widgets for temperature sensors, easy control of lights, setting color and brightness without opening of the app.

Add shortcuts to your home screen for quick opening of your room. Control your lights through an optional notification in the notification panel.

Smart lights & controls
The unique ‘Touchlink’ search allows you to find new (3rd party, Zigbee) lights. Use included wizards for easy setup of your devices.

You can set scenes, actions, or even multiple scenes on a button to make your switch a real investment. Experience the right ambiance during different times of your day with your motion sensor. All of your creations are stored on the bridge. Easy for you and your family.

Advanced
Configure endless automation possibilities through the Tasker plugin.

Make it look like you are at home using 'Away from Home' (out of home control).

Communicate directly with your Hue bridge using the API debugger. View technical details of your Hue bridge and update its resources like lights and sensors.

You want it all?
Fast performance with ad-free experience. Purchase the premium version to unlock full content.

Share your experience
Community: https://community.hueessentials.com

Mod info:
● All premium features unlocked.
● Multiple Bridges unlocked.
● Effects and WearOS addons are unlocked.
● Might not work in Android 11 (signature killer issue with Android 11).
● I have only tested the app on DEMO bridge, on actual bridge it may not work as intended, so let me know if anything goes wrong.

What's New:
• Added support for more LIFX lights
• Fixed crash when connecting bridges
• Fixed some crashes on the groups screen and smart control screens
• Fixed a crash when connecting to Hue Bluetooth lights
• Fixed a crash in the widgets
• Fixed crash with the Tasker plugin
• Fixed crash when connecting Trådfri gateway

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superthomaslab.hueessentials

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/5rv58g8qmuq1

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/dvqy6x3u5jug

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 24th, 2021, 9:11 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Have not tested everything on a actual bridge but it all seems to work. Thanks!
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Aug 18th, 2021, 12:46 am
It works fine the first time it's opened. But if you close the app and reopen, this message pops up, and you're locked out. (Illegal copy detected! Hue Essentials is available on Google Play.)

I'm on Oxygen OS 11 (Android 11).

Aug 18th, 2021, 12:46 am
Aug 18th, 2021, 5:45 am
qzmp010 wrote:It works fine the first time it's opened. But if you close the app and reopen, this message pops up, and you're locked out. (Illegal copy detected! Hue Essentials is available on Google Play.)

I'm on Oxygen OS 11 (Android 11).

The only reason this error will pop up is when the apk signature is changed (which is dealt with), it wouldn't even work for the first time iif that wasn't the case. There's no other reason. Unfortunately I can't test this on android 11 as the app works fine on demo bridge without any issues on android 10 arm64.
Aug 18th, 2021, 5:45 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Aug 18th, 2021, 6:30 am
I have OOS11 and I can confirm signature killer does not work properly for any app. It will work once, but upon subsequent runs it fails, exactly as stated above.

I have PM'd @Chelpus on this matter some time ago, but I have yet to find a resolution.
Aug 18th, 2021, 6:30 am

@4pda | @Mobilism | @Platinmods | @AndroidRepublic | @Telegram | @X | @Discord | ...
Aug 18th, 2021, 7:30 am
ill420smoker wrote:I have OOS11 and I can confirm signature killer does not work properly for any app. It will work once, but upon subsequent runs it fails, exactly as stated above.

I have PM'd @Chelpus on this matter some time ago, but I have yet to find a resolution.

Thanks for the info, will put a disclaimer about it in op.
Aug 18th, 2021, 7:30 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods