Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Jul 24th, 2021, 10:16 am
ORUX - Home workouts, nutrition plans and fitness v5.6.1 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 5.1+
Overview: WHAT IS ORUX? At ORUX we want you to achieve your goals. Our main challenge is to build your best version with you. We want to be your ideal help in physical training, healthy eating and motivation; Every day we have something new for you that will help you take a step towards the physical potential that you visualize.

Image Image

WHAT IS ORUX?

At ORUX we want you to achieve your goals. Our main challenge is to build your best version with you. We want to be your ideal help in physical training, healthy eating and motivation; Every day we have something new for you that will help you take a step towards the physical potential that you visualize.

Our services and products are aimed at being the most effective tools you will get to achieve your purposes, which can be: increase muscle mass, lose fat, become stronger or simply stay in shape, all accompanied by the most complete and detailed nutritional guide. , so that all the details contribute to your specific requirements.

Enjoy thousands of home and gym workouts tailored to your goals.

At ORUX we live like the Universe, every day is different and here nothing is repeated. Our workouts are not routines. We have created an infinite physical conditioning system so that no day is boring or similar to the previous one; Additionally, we have enabled for you a chat with our online Coaches to accompany, guide and improve your training experience and interaction with our ORUX App.

As if that were not enough, at ORUX we are all connected. Our community of warriors continues to interact in full energetic connection so that, TOGETHER, we walk towards that goal that we envision being healthy, athletic and happy !!

What's New:
No changelog.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orux.oruxapp

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/rgeh9co3cq2v

Mirrors:
https://dailyuploads.net/izvn0vch2rp7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 24th, 2021, 10:16 am

BANNED USER. CATCH THE WARNINGS, PLEASE.
Jul 24th, 2021, 10:23 am
@ModdyKPA
- Both titles should be same. (if it's too long then you can remove the version code (399). This fix is specific to only this topic. In other cases, try different methods like write "Mod" instead of subscription etc.
- There shouldn't be any blank line in overview, you can remove the first line and the blank line after that to fix this.
- If there's no changelog, you should write "No changelog" instead of anything else.

Please fix these issues and follow them in future. Topic won't be categorized till this is fixed.

Thank you.
Jul 24th, 2021, 10:23 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 24th, 2021, 11:23 am
Different titles and wrong uploaded image's links fixed by me (upload all images to Mobilism Image Hosting and use For Mobilism Releases (resized)
Please check and keep this form for your next release/s.
Topic categorized
Jul 24th, 2021, 11:23 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:48 pm
@Jimking
- Thanks. I ❤️ you.
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:48 pm

BANNED USER. CATCH THE WARNINGS, PLEASE.
Jul 24th, 2021, 4:53 pm
Unable to download from both the links
Jul 24th, 2021, 4:53 pm
Jul 24th, 2021, 5:09 pm
header95 wrote:Unable to download from both the links
Use different browser. Recently I`m having problem downloading from google chrome so I use other browser and it works. I hope it will help you.
Jul 24th, 2021, 5:09 pm
Jul 25th, 2021, 4:27 am
Rahulartlover wrote:
header95 wrote:Unable to download from both the links
Use different browser. Recently I`m having problem downloading from google chrome so I use other browser and it works. I hope it will help you.
Thank you. Firefox made it possible.
Jul 25th, 2021, 4:27 am
Jul 25th, 2021, 5:26 am
When I install this app, I got warning dialogue box saying this app contains trojan virus.
Jul 25th, 2021, 5:26 am
Jul 26th, 2021, 5:07 am
Aaron45 wrote:When I install this app, I got warning dialogue box saying this app contains trojan virus.

Yes I also got the same warning
Jul 26th, 2021, 5:07 am
Jul 27th, 2021, 9:06 pm
Shivam123 wrote:
Aaron45 wrote:When I install this app, I got warning dialogue box saying this app contains trojan virus.

Yes I also got the same warning

Same!
Jul 27th, 2021, 9:06 pm
Mar 7th, 2023, 8:22 pm
Please, update to latest version. Now 9.12.0
Mar 7th, 2023, 8:22 pm