All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:30 am
wappa wrote:Blue arror not working on uploadrar.com today. get either a blank box, 502 Bad Gateway or an expiry date in 2020.

same with all host on premium
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:30 am

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:33 am
Same problems
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:33 am
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:41 am
same problem on all premium sites. :(
Aug 18th, 2019, 9:41 am

Aug 18th, 2019, 10:56 am
every link I've just rechecked now works
Aug 18th, 2019, 10:56 am
Aug 18th, 2019, 4:24 pm
There was a scheduled RAID check that used a lot of Premium Downloader/Images server's resources (i/o) and effectively caused it to be down during the check's duration. Everything should be back to normal now, apologies for the inconvenience.

ddownload.com has been temporarily removed from the filehost because a lot of the downloaded files are coming out corrupted. We have contacted their owner and are waiting for a response.
Aug 18th, 2019, 4:24 pm
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:49 am
Is there a URL we can use to download files that we have the URL for vs clicking the blue arrows in threads?
Aug 20th, 2019, 2:49 am
Aug 20th, 2019, 10:00 am
Disk4mat wrote:There was a scheduled RAID check that used a lot of Premium Downloader/Images server`s resources (i/o) and effectively caused it to be down during the check`s duration. Everything should be back to normal now, apologies for the inconvenience.

ddownload.com has been temporarily removed from the filehost because a lot of the downloaded files are coming out corrupted. We have contacted their owner and are waiting for a response.

I`ve been having issues with links not working for premium and I`ve also been trying to pay for the Platinum and I paid for a year last year but it still shows $85 how Doo I get the credit for what I ve paid? I really need mobilism but I can`t afford it
Aug 20th, 2019, 10:00 am
Aug 21st, 2019, 1:39 am
Axcell wrote:Is there a URL we can use to download files that we have the URL for vs clicking the blue arrows in threads?

There is not.

Looneytun3s wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:There was a scheduled RAID check that used a lot of Premium Downloader/Images server`s resources (i/o) and effectively caused it to be down during the check`s duration. Everything should be back to normal now, apologies for the inconvenience.

I`ve been having issues with links not working for premium and I`ve also been trying to pay for the Platinum and I paid for a year last year but it still shows $85 how Doo I get the credit for what I ve paid? I really need mobilism but I can`t afford it

Please check your PMs.
Aug 21st, 2019, 1:39 am
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:26 pm
Cannot believe that a year has past since I joined the Premium set-up.

Pretty rare that I make such a good decision - hence I've just renewed - if
you're reading this topic cos you are uncertain, just do it!

No regrets are probably guaranteed due to the hassle-free downloading this brings about.
In case you should wonder - no payment was received for this post and I don't think I'm related to anyone here that counts (or not) !
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:26 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:52 pm
Worth it all day, every day and twice on Sunday.
Aug 21st, 2019, 2:52 pm
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:03 pm
Mobilism fantastic work they do here and i just upgraded to platinum, so thanks for all the support for all the years i've been using mobilism and helping me to get to the platinum status well done and continue to keep up the good work.
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:03 pm
Aug 24th, 2019, 11:00 am
Mobilism Premium is such a fantastic service, I tried a year last time, it was so convenient I just had to re-new again!!
Aug 24th, 2019, 11:00 am
Aug 25th, 2019, 11:33 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Axcell wrote:Is there a URL we can use to download files that we have the URL for vs clicking the blue arrows in threads?

There is not.

Looneytun3s wrote:

Please check your PMs.

I'm trying to do the same thing can I get a PM also please?
Aug 25th, 2019, 11:33 pm
Aug 26th, 2019, 1:25 am
Is Paypal and Bitcoin the only ways to get premium? I use neither.
Aug 26th, 2019, 1:25 am
Aug 26th, 2019, 7:09 pm
@SwordOfWar check your PMs please.

@sandrajane you should be able to use PayPal to process a credit card or debit card. You don't need to have a PayPal account to use it.
Aug 26th, 2019, 7:09 pm