All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Mar 6th, 2019, 3:28 am
The Android section is looking for awesome people to help out with maintaining release standards (post formatting, removing non-working or problematic apps, etc.), ensuring civility, and generally offering assistance to our users. If you think you have what it takes and are motivated to join the team, please PM me with answers to the following questions:

- Where are you from and what languages do you speak?
- Do you currently moderate any online communities? Have you moderated anywhere in the past?
- What are your favorite apps? Favorite games (whether for Android, PC, console or anything else)?
- If you use reddit, what are your favorite subreddits?
- What makes you interested in moderating?
- Anything else you feel is important :)

Please note that you should have at least 100 posts (preferably more) to apply. Good luck!
Mar 6th, 2019, 3:28 am
May 11th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Great , It's nice to see this forum up and running accordingly . out of curiosity what are the moderators benefits ?
May 11th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 4:46 am
Monzer_ wrote:Great , It's nice to see this forum up and running accordingly . out of curiosity what are the moderators benefits ?

Premium Downloader for as long as you're moderator, access to Mobilism's proxy, access to private sections, and the opportunity to help a lot of people in this awesome community. ;)
Jul 15th, 2019, 4:46 am
Jul 24th, 2019, 5:35 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Monzer_ wrote:Great , It's nice to see this forum up and running accordingly . out of curiosity what are the moderators benefits ?

Premium Downloader for as long as you're moderator, access to Mobilism's proxy, access to private sections, and the opportunity to help a lot of people in this awesome community. ;)

Helping others in the community is truly what the spirit of Android is all about. The other benefits are nice but I get more of a charge off of knowing I helped someone. I've been around Mobilism for many moons but have never felt the need to post until now. Android is a subject I'm deeply passionate about and with passion comes knowledge.
Jul 24th, 2019, 5:35 am
Sep 13th, 2019, 1:40 am
Alright count me in .
Sep 13th, 2019, 1:40 am
Oct 15th, 2019, 6:57 pm
I've been here since 2012 during the heights and just before the fall of eBook communities everywhere.If I had WiFi or a decent connection for cheap I would've signed up in a heartbeat but Alas!, it's not to be.
Oct 15th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Oct 17th, 2019, 3:00 pm
I haven't been here during the heights and just before the eBook community crashed everywhere. I have moderate WiFi and almost decent connection for cheap, I can log in to heartbeat.
Oct 17th, 2019, 3:00 pm
Nov 17th, 2019, 2:20 pm
im interested
Nov 17th, 2019, 2:20 pm