All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Mar 11th, 2020, 5:21 am
Simple 'thank you' posts with no substance are considered spam

1. 'Thank you' posts are unnecessary, each categorized release already has a thank you button for that purpose. Every time somebody clicks the thank you thumb, 1 WRZ$ is automatically added to the releaser's account, at no cost to the user who clicked the button. If you still would like a more personal approach, please send a private message to the poster or consider donating WRZ$.
2. If all users made a 'thank you' post every time they felt grateful, releases would be endlessly brought back up to the front page in spite of no new material being added. The actual new releases would be constantly pushed to the background to the annoyance of posters and users alike.

Requests for apps should go in App Requests

1. Requests for apps should go in the App Requests forum.
2. You may ask for updates in the release of an older version, but you may not post to ask for a different app. Posts like this will be removed.
Mar 11th, 2020, 5:21 am
Mar 11th, 2020, 8:04 am
The "does not work" message should also not be allowed without a brief explanation of the problem.

With regard to this anti-spam measure i find perfect, empty messages are over and with only one "thank you."
Mar 11th, 2020, 8:04 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 6:07 am
Disk4mat wrote:Simple 'thank you' posts with no substance are considered spam.

1. 'Thank you' posts are unnecessary, each categorized release already has a thank you button for that purpose. Every time somebody clicks the thank you thumb, 1 WRZ$ is automatically added to the releaser's account, at no cost to the user who clicked the button. If you still would like a more personal approach, please send a private message to the poster or consider donating WRZ$.

2. If all users made a 'thank you' post every time they felt grateful, releases would be endlessly brought back up to the front page in spite of no new material being added. The actual new releases would be constantly pushed to the background to the annoyance of posters and users alike.

Thats good thing to mention, but I will say that there should be panelty for such post. this will help to reduce such posts.
Mar 12th, 2020, 6:07 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 8:44 am
I agree. many users spam the posts with unnecessary adulation.
Mar 12th, 2020, 8:44 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:32 pm
benedictt wrote:I agree. many users spam the posts with unnecessary adulation.

And the one thing that I really hate to see: "Update please!" :(
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:32 pm

I am the walrus.
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:58 pm
There is no thank button when we browse your page through mobile browser. so we thank when we really like some post by typing it.
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Mar 12th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Number99 wrote:
benedictt wrote:I agree. many users spam the posts with unnecessary adulation.

And the one thing that I really hate to see: "Update please!" :(

Right, they don't even listen to you most of them.
Mar 12th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Mar 14th, 2020, 4:26 am
arokososoo wrote:There is no thank button when we browse your page through mobile browser. so we thank when we really like some post by typing it.

The thumbs up button in the app is the thanks button on the forum.
Mar 14th, 2020, 4:26 am
Mar 15th, 2020, 12:05 am
stark235 wrote:
arokososoo wrote:There is no thank button when we browse your page through mobile browser. so we thank when we really like some post by typing it.

There is not any thankbutton when you browse mobilism with other browsers .
Mar 15th, 2020, 12:05 am
Mar 15th, 2020, 1:25 am
arokososoo wrote:
stark235 wrote:

There is not any thankbutton when you browse mobilism with other browsers .

It does im on one right now and it works on chrome + firefox, which browser doesn't it work on?
Mar 15th, 2020, 1:25 am
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:41 am
Its not here ... I m browsing mobilism FROM UC BROWSER and my mobilism is set to mobile ook... It doesnt have any thankyou button... It never had in mobilism mobile look.
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:41 am
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:49 am
I confirm ... When people BOARD STYLE is set to mobile ... There is no thankyou option... And MOBILE board look so good and i m not going to change my board to MOBILISM 2.0 ( slow aF) and also not to CLASSIC ( ITS DESKTOP look) . Give us thankyou button on MOBILE look and we will stop writing thankyou in posts.
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:49 am
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:35 am
arokososoo wrote:I confirm ... When people BOARD STYLE is set to mobile ... There is no thankyou option... And MOBILE board look so good and i m not going to change my board to MOBILISM 2.0 ( slow aF) and also not to CLASSIC ( ITS DESKTOP look) . Give us thankyou button on MOBILE look and we will stop writing thankyou in posts.

The mobile skin is set as the default skin of a grand total of 268 people over Mobilism's 14+ years in existence. We're not going to be adding features to it when it is barely used. Posting basic thank you posts adds no substance to a topic and is considered spam, we will issue warnings to users who post them.
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:35 am
Mar 18th, 2020, 3:34 am
Disk4mat wrote:
arokososoo wrote:I confirm ... When people BOARD STYLE is set to mobile ... There is no thankyou option... And MOBILE board look so good and i m not going to change my board to MOBILISM 2.0 ( slow aF) and also not to CLASSIC ( ITS DESKTOP look) . Give us thankyou button on MOBILE look and we will stop writing thankyou in posts.

The mobile skin is set as the default skin of a grand total of 268 people over Mobilism's 14+ years in existence. We're not going to be adding features to it when it is barely used. Posting basic thank you posts adds no substance to a topic and is considered spam, we will issue warnings to users who post them.

So you mean you are not repairing the missing feature by doing something about it? You mean you are suggesting that you will ban people who type thankyou in posts because you doesnt care about no thankyou option in mobile look? This 14 year of mobilism journey is not because of the moderators or the uploaders ... Its because of users who is still with mobilism.. and you know what there is many good websites recently where you can get what you look in mobilism. You know why ORKUT failed? Because it didnt evolved with demands ... I think giving warning just for thankyou is ridiculous ... Sorry for my bad english.. but instead of providing a simple thankyou button on mobile look you said you will warn users for thankyou !! Ridiculous ... Didnt expected this from MODERATOR.
Mar 18th, 2020, 3:34 am
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:14 pm

The Thank you button appears automatically only after the categorization of the topics by the staff members. So this is the reason why some topics don't have it (yet). Only the major uploaders have the possibility to categorize their own topics from practical reasons. Browsing through mobile phone is the same situation and the Thank you button appears like on PCs.
It's more useful for all report a bug, if the app works or not in their device than say "Thank you". Many users say thank you just to make a post or just because they're happy because they see that app posted ,and after a while the topic is full of reports that the app doesn't work.
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage