All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 10th, 2014, 6:43 am
I request that there be a rule to include at lease one mobile friendly link in every release. There are many people, like me, using the Mobilism Mobile App to access mobilism forums and it's very troublesome to use non-mobile friendly links.
There are many good uploaders like (GL)VRoMeo, (GL)BigBrother, infinity, n.gowda, etc. They've been using pretty good links. Tusfiles for example, is money making plus mobile friendly. I know there's always an option to use the premium downloader offered by mobilism and I recommend that to everyone who want it. Although, there is a vast majority who are not using the premium downoader. At least one mobile friendly link would be really helpful. :)
Oct 10th, 2014, 6:43 am
Oct 11th, 2014, 8:01 am
I had a post by the title 'Subway Surfers v1.30.0 Modded (2 Variants)' which was deleted by the admin. I was not notified as to why my post was deleted. This is just one of the few times my post was deleted without informing me or giving me appropriate time before deleting my post. Kindly inform the person before deleting the post.
I don't even know why my post was deleted! I got a email stating that i have a reply on my topic and when i click to open it i find my post has been deleted. I didn't get any reason why my post was deleted. If it was coz that the admin thought that it's a duplicate post then i must say that it wasn't! The 2 version released in my post had different mods than the initial post made by 'apk123'
Please look into this matter.
Oct 11th, 2014, 8:01 am
Jan 4th, 2015, 8:13 am
Hello Guys,
I have a thought about different signature release.
My phone is rooted and using Playstore Mod.
But I usually share my apk to my friend or workmates, where 95% is non-rooted.
The different signature always cause problem when upgrading from older to newer version.
That's why I prefer to stick on the same releaser from time to time.

The problem arises when the newer version is released by different releaser using different signature.
And when I store the apk, sometimes I can remember which releaser that I used before.
So I can hold on till the same update again in the future.
But it is impossible to remember all the releasers for hundreds of app.
And it is not practical to tag/rename the apk again for each update.
As u can see, some app even update twice to thrice a day.

So my suggestion :
Can we proposed a rule so every releaser should post the apk in friendly app name format?
Not the package name such as com.android.xxx.apk.
Then the app name followed by the version, combined with it is patched, put the tag patched/unlocked/unlimited money, etc.
Then the last part, the initial name of the releaser, such as IF for Infinity (just for a example).
The naming will be
App Name + Version + Status + releaser tag.
Where
App Name : The application name as shown up in the installer
Version : Version of the Apk
Status : Original, unlocked, unlimited money/gold, premium, pro, or any patch status
Releaser tag : Initial name of the releaser.

Just my 2 cents to make mobilism a better world :D
Jan 4th, 2015, 8:13 am
Jan 9th, 2015, 9:47 pm
May i ask why Mega.co.nz isnt being used? It's very fast in terms of download speed, and u can upload a lot of files aswell!
Jan 9th, 2015, 9:47 pm
Jun 3rd, 2015, 1:13 am
angelus88 wrote:May i ask why Mega.co.nz isnt being used? It's very fast in terms of download speed, and u can upload a lot of files aswell!

Because it's unreliable.
Jun 3rd, 2015, 1:13 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
Nov 2nd, 2016, 6:45 pm
I am getting error while Posting. that you have been blocked to access mobilism.org.. HELP!
Nov 2nd, 2016, 6:45 pm

CrYsTAxiT

Do you want me to continue my projects? then buy me a Coffee.

Help today because tomorrow you may be the one who needs helping!

my bitcoin address: 1PDJSnpTB8kr6FkmiPQZrkJ8pvuWjQVwA5
Nov 3rd, 2016, 1:50 am
CrYsTAxiT wrote:I am getting error while Posting. that you have been blocked to access mobilism.org.. HELP!

I don't notice any issue. Please try again..
Nov 3rd, 2016, 1:50 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 22nd, 2018, 4:03 am
Were i go for release post for android apps? i can see any option on android section. I can only reply on post :(
Jul 22nd, 2018, 4:03 am
Jul 22nd, 2018, 9:33 am
omijust4u wrote:Were i go for release post for android apps? i can see any option on android section. I can only reply on post :(

This is the path:
Home » Device-dependent » Android » Apps » App Releases
In the "App Releases" list click NEW THREAD
(all the releases should be according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky.)
Jul 22nd, 2018, 9:33 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Oct 13th, 2018, 11:34 am
Dear Forum members,
Can you please upload files to sites that don't require solving CAPTCHA like uploadocean for example. As for some reason I am always getting wrong CAPTCHA, it is really frustrating and wasting time.
please keep at least one upload server that doesn't require CAPTCHA
Oct 13th, 2018, 11:34 am
Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 am
andrew_yousry wrote:Dear Forum members,
Can you please upload files to sites that don't require solving CAPTCHA like uploadocean for example. As for some reason I am always getting wrong CAPTCHA, it is really frustrating and wasting time.
please keep at least one upload server that doesn't require CAPTCHA

This depends purely on the uploaders. Most of the file hosting sites nowadays have these CAPTCHA or "human" verification fields for protection from leechers and hack unlimited downloads. Unfortunately this is not a standard for all the sites and these security verification misures change constantly.
The best solution is our Prem system:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351
Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
Hi Android section moderators,

Would it be possible to add the 'file size' to the description of a release, similar to what appears in eBook releases on Mobilism?
It would help many users in deciding when and how to download a particular release; i.e. use the Mobilism App on a device or a PC, on a WiFi connection, a data connection or over ethernet etc.

I use the Mobilism App on my Galaxy Tab S4 and also on my Galaxy S8 phone, which keeps 'timing-out' when downloading very large files (usually in a particular category under Android Games). It will download about 300 - 400 MB (varies), then all progress stops, although the download appears as on-going. It never picks up where it left off, although I have left the device on for half a day. And if I try to re-download it, the download fails saying the file exists, making me go into the filing system and deleting the partial download before I try again. And this repeated attempts eat into my monthly data allowance, which is frustrating.

If the release stated the file size, I would be able to make an informed decision as to whether I should attempt to download the particular file or to give it a miss.
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 pm
repa95 wrote:Hi Android section moderators,

Would it be possible to add the 'file size' to the description of a release, similar to what appears in eBook releases on Mobilism?
It would help many users in deciding when and how to download a particular release; i.e. use the Mobilism App on a device or a PC, on a WiFi connection, a data connection or over ethernet etc.

I use the Mobilism App on my Galaxy Tab S4 and also on my Galaxy S8 phone, which keeps 'timing-out' when downloading very large files (usually in a particular category under Android Games). It will download about 300 - 400 MB (varies), then all progress stops, although the download appears as on-going. It never picks up where it left off, although I have left the device on for half a day. And if I try to re-download it, the download fails saying the file exists, making me go into the filing system and deleting the partial download before I try again. And this repeated attempts eat into my monthly data allowance, which is frustrating.

If the release stated the file size, I would be able to make an informed decision as to whether I should attempt to download the particular file or to give it a miss.

This should be reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
It's not bad as idea but I'm afraid that for practical reasons it will make things more complex creating a topic. E-books topics are much simpler and there is no such variety.
Also in Android many files are modded that means that the file size is even different from the PS page.
The file size can be easily checked opening the file hosting site before downloading, using the browser and the blue arrows for the prem links (a small downloading status window opens) or using the Mobilism app checking the notification bar. In all three cases you can check the file size.

As I said this is not the right topic to discuss it. Post your opinion or report something about Mobilism app in that section, not here.
Thank you
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:36 pm
adomanim wrote:As much as the reason for trashing your release is legit, you are completely right you should have received a note about that. It was probably forgotten, or put on the role to be sent soon i dont understand this

Reasons for the deletion of a topic.
- All the releases should be posted according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky/rules. Topics that are not edited after ~7 days will be deleted.
- Not working apps
- Spam

All the Moderators who checked the topics always leave a comment to inform the uploader.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:36 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 11th, 2020, 12:15 am
We made some changes to the advertisements rules:
Advertisements included in the app. If you're using Standard (rather than Template), use the exact text used in the template but replace the part in capital letters (CAPS). If your release has no ads, replace with "no," if your app does have ads you need to specifically state which ones (saying "This app has advertisements" will not be enough). If the app contains credits to a telegram group, write "credit" in the advertisements. Apps with credits to other site are not allowed. Here is a list of possible advertisement types: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
Proper examples:
This app has banner advertisements
This app has push, banner and credit advertisements
This app has no advertisements

To summarize the change:
- telegram credit ads are allowed as long as it is mentioned in the advertisement field
- website credit ads are not allowed
Sep 11th, 2020, 12:15 am