All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 13th, 2018, 11:34 am
Dear Forum members,
Can you please upload files to sites that don't require solving CAPTCHA like uploadocean for example. As for some reason I am always getting wrong CAPTCHA, it is really frustrating and wasting time.
please keep at least one upload server that doesn't require CAPTCHA
Oct 13th, 2018, 11:34 am
Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 am
andrew_yousry wrote:Dear Forum members,
Can you please upload files to sites that don't require solving CAPTCHA like uploadocean for example. As for some reason I am always getting wrong CAPTCHA, it is really frustrating and wasting time.
please keep at least one upload server that doesn't require CAPTCHA

This depends purely on the uploaders. Most of the file hosting sites nowadays have these CAPTCHA or "human" verification fields for protection from leechers and hack unlimited downloads. Unfortunately this is not a standard for all the sites and these security verification misures change constantly.
The best solution is our Prem system:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351
Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read our Site Rules.
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- Enjoy Mobilism!
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
ImageImage
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
Hi Android section moderators,

Would it be possible to add the 'file size' to the description of a release, similar to what appears in eBook releases on Mobilism?
It would help many users in deciding when and how to download a particular release; i.e. use the Mobilism App on a device or a PC, on a WiFi connection, a data connection or over ethernet etc.

I use the Mobilism App on my Galaxy Tab S4 and also on my Galaxy S8 phone, which keeps 'timing-out' when downloading very large files (usually in a particular category under Android Games). It will download about 300 - 400 MB (varies), then all progress stops, although the download appears as on-going. It never picks up where it left off, although I have left the device on for half a day. And if I try to re-download it, the download fails saying the file exists, making me go into the filing system and deleting the partial download before I try again. And this repeated attempts eat into my monthly data allowance, which is frustrating.

If the release stated the file size, I would be able to make an informed decision as to whether I should attempt to download the particular file or to give it a miss.
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 pm
repa95 wrote:Hi Android section moderators,

Would it be possible to add the 'file size' to the description of a release, similar to what appears in eBook releases on Mobilism?
It would help many users in deciding when and how to download a particular release; i.e. use the Mobilism App on a device or a PC, on a WiFi connection, a data connection or over ethernet etc.

I use the Mobilism App on my Galaxy Tab S4 and also on my Galaxy S8 phone, which keeps 'timing-out' when downloading very large files (usually in a particular category under Android Games). It will download about 300 - 400 MB (varies), then all progress stops, although the download appears as on-going. It never picks up where it left off, although I have left the device on for half a day. And if I try to re-download it, the download fails saying the file exists, making me go into the filing system and deleting the partial download before I try again. And this repeated attempts eat into my monthly data allowance, which is frustrating.

If the release stated the file size, I would be able to make an informed decision as to whether I should attempt to download the particular file or to give it a miss.

This should be reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
It's not bad as idea but I'm afraid that for practical reasons it will make things more complex creating a topic. E-books topics are much simpler and there is no such variety.
Also in Android many files are modded that means that the file size is even different from the PS page.
The file size can be easily checked opening the file hosting site before downloading, using the browser and the blue arrows for the prem links (a small downloading status window opens) or using the Mobilism app checking the notification bar. In all three cases you can check the file size.

As I said this is not the right topic to discuss it. Post your opinion or report something about Mobilism app in that section, not here.
Thank you
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read our Site Rules.
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- Enjoy Mobilism!
...and remember: don't take life too seriously...
ImageImage