Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:59 pm
Choices: Stories You Play v2.2.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: One choice can change everything! Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:

THE FRESHMAN, BOOK 1. Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?

- Dress to impress with fashion forward outfits.
- Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
- Support new friends as you tackle freshman adventures together!

MOST WANTED, BOOK 1. The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?

- Play as Detective Dave Reyes and U.S. Marshal Sam Massey.
- Investigate a mystery with twists you won't see coming.
- Examine evidence at crime scenes.
- Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!

THE CROWN & THE FLAME, BOOK 1. Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!

- Form alliances to build your army.
- Master unique weapons.
- Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
- Crush your enemies in an epic battle!

...PLUS more new stories COMING SOON!

Choices is by the team that first created story games for mobile over a decade ago. Later we created Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA.

Both games hit the Top 25 and were inspirations for other companies. After leaving EA, our team regrouped in a small office and with the quacking of nearby ducklings we set out to create story driven games with heart. As Pixelberry, we launched two hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.

Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.

But even through diaper changes and late nights, we think we’ve created our best work to date. We hope you’ll fall in love with our newest characters, Chris, James, Kaitlyn, Dave, and Sam just as we have.

WHAT'S NEW

It's that special time of the year again, and Choices is celebrating with special holiday stories and even more of your favorites!
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS - Who will you kiss under the mistletoe... your arrogant boss, your high school sweetheart, or your childhood friend? BRAND NEW BOOK!
RED CARPET DIARIES - You've just arrived in Hollywood. Fame, fortune, and romance await! BRAND NEW BOOK!
PLUS NEW CHAPTERS EACH WEEK
Royal Romance
High School Story
It Live in the Woods
Endless Summer

What’s In The MOD:
Free Premium Choices

Note: If your game stuck on loading screen then you need a license for it.to get the license go to play store and start downloading this game “Choices Stories You Play” and when download starts cancel it,you will have license. now install the MOD APK and you are ready to go.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices&hl=en

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/0tvklr9x830b

Mirror
https://douploads.net/q43pgvieomv0
Dec 12th, 2017, 8:59 pm
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm
Is this working for anyone else? I get a black screen and then the app crashes
Dec 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm
Dec 13th, 2017, 3:08 am
vintiga wrote:Is this working for anyone else? I get a black screen and then the app crashes

It worked fine for me. No crashes and the premium choices were indeed free. Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing
Dec 13th, 2017, 3:08 am
Dec 15th, 2017, 7:21 am
vintiga wrote:Is this working for anyone else? I get a black screen and then the app crashes

same with me :(
Dec 15th, 2017, 7:21 am
Dec 15th, 2017, 10:34 am
this works great! thanks symos! installed it over the previous version and works fine~
Dec 15th, 2017, 10:34 am

Dec 16th, 2017, 9:26 am
i dont understand what i am supposed to do, can someone walk me thorough how to get the premium choices cause i downloaded the apk but when i open it on bluestacks it still says i have to buy diamonds?.
Dec 16th, 2017, 9:26 am
Dec 20th, 2017, 11:56 pm
Whoever hacked this is a genius!! :o At first I thought it didn't work becuase the amount of diamonds was 25 so I started playing normally, but after the second choice I realized that the amount of diamonds doesn't decrease, I just had to have enough diamonds to click the choice but it didn't really take any from me!!! :D I just hope it doesn't ask me to update. :(
Dec 20th, 2017, 11:56 pm
Dec 21st, 2017, 4:24 pm
was a tad skeptical before downloading but all seems to be working well. premium choices are working as intended. thank you for the mod, symos!
Dec 21st, 2017, 4:24 pm
Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:11 pm
I've downloaded the previous version and now i'm going to try this one too.

Is there a way to dont spend the keys, as with the premium choices?

Keep up the amazing work
Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:11 pm
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:23 pm
Can one keep the data of previously played stories after installing this?
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:23 pm

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
Douglas Adams
Jan 5th, 2018, 1:16 pm
MelodyStellar wrote:

same with me :(

Did you get a solution, I'm having the same problem too :/
Jan 5th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Jan 8th, 2018, 1:01 am
Be great if the person who did this would update or fix it.
Jan 8th, 2018, 1:01 am
Jan 8th, 2018, 4:22 am
Ladybug wrote:Can one keep the data of previously played stories after installing this?

Works fine for me, here's how I did it. I read the note in the post about the license that you needed for the game. So before I installed this modded apk, I downloaded the legit copy from Google Play and canceled the download halfway just to obtain the license in my phone. Then I proceeded to install the modded apk and its running smooth like gravy. It remembers my spot where I left off and has the permanent 25 diamonds that never decreases.

Hope this helps
Jan 8th, 2018, 4:22 am
Jan 25th, 2018, 11:39 am
Jacen22 wrote:
Ladybug wrote:Can one keep the data of previously played stories after installing this?

Works fine for me, here's how I did it. I read the note in the post about the license that you needed for the game. So before I installed this modded apk, I downloaded the legit copy from Google Play and canceled the download halfway just to obtain the license in my phone. Then I proceeded to install the modded apk and its running smooth like gravy. It remembers my spot where I left off and has the permanent 25 diamonds that never decreases.

Hope this helps

Thank you! Though I didn't have the patience to wait for a possible answer :D
Jan 25th, 2018, 11:39 am

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
Douglas Adams