Role playing and quest games
Apr 10th, 2021, 10:52 am
Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.17.11 [Mega Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: The survival shooter Last Day on Earth is set in a post apocalyptic world: in 2027 the world saw an outbreak of an unknown infection that destroyed almost all the human race.

And it didn’t stop there. All those dead started turning into zombies and those few survivors that have resistance in their blood are trying to survive on the ruins of the once great world.

And now the survival of your character is only in your power! Keep an eye on your character’s life stats such as hunger and thirst, collect valuable resources for crafting, create weapons and transport of different types or use what you have at hand: a bat or a road sign. Everything will come in handy for killing dozens... hundreds…thousands of zombies!

Defeat intruders to your land not only with your power but also cunning – construct fortifications with traps or go raid other survivors’ territories for the sake of rare loot and resources. After all people can do anything to survive.

Hardcore fans will have plenty to do in tough seasonal locations. Before going to a desperate trip, equip your survivor with the most crushing weapon to hunt wild animals and destroy crowds of mutated zombies. One can reach seasonal location on a transport that’s available for crafting. Moreover if you pass the wall on the west of the map you will enter an online location where with a special costume on, you will be able to interact with other players.

Explore the large and deep-laid world of Last Day on Earth! Upgrade your hero, equip your house, loot abandoned territories, hunt wild animals and other survivors – the new world has new rules.

Will you survive in conditions like these? If so, what price are you ready to pay?

What's New:

– The antidote development is complete and the gates to the Laboratory are open again!
– Replenish the energy reserve of the bioreactor to gain access to the abandoned research complex.
– The experience of completing each sector of the Laboratory will be unique due to a special perk system.
– Fight new bosses and monsters that have become even more dangerous because of the infestation.
– For clearing out the Laboratory, you can get rewards such as new guns, medical supplies, and resources.!

Mod.Info komodias
➕ free craft;
➕ unlimited craft and building materials;
➕ duplication of objects by splitting;
➕ maximum durability;
➕ the kitchen produces the product instantly (control is available from the menu. In addition to the pvp zone);
➕ instant assembly of objects on machines, instant cultivation of garden products, etc. (control is available from the menu. Except for the pvp zone);
➕ accelerated movement of the character within locations (control is available from the menu. Except for the pvp zone);
➕ instant assembly of objects without using resources and components (control is available from the menu. Except for the pvp zone);
➕ absolute immortality (control is available from the menu. Except for the pvp zone);
➕ high damage (the amount of damage is generated virtually by the operating system as appropriate. Control is available from the menu. Except for the pvp zone);
➕ instant movement across the map when walking;
➕ modification of weapons on the machine without components and assembly drawings;
➕ any dog ​​can be accompanied with you (Do not take puppies! It is impossible to return them! The mode is marked as dangerous. Control is available from the menu);
➕ free coloring of your motorbike without the necessary drawings and resources;
➕ safe mode (complete withdrawal of the modification from the game, except for the menu for control. Preparation time for restarting modes is 9 seconds. Control is available from the menu);
➕ the vibration signal from the phone (mobile device) is completely out of the game;
➕ all underwear in the wardrobe is available;
➕ all types of backpacks are available in the wardrobe.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.craft.z

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/ykfr6bqx4w4c

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/iy3eo0gb
https://uploadrar.com/2vgjld1f15nk

Obb
https://userupload.net/2j3holnvgmpd

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/cr49e5fb
https://uploadrar.com/wkpfbtxf99in

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 10th, 2021, 10:52 am

★Support developer,my Releases are only for trial!
★Update App only in Telegram: @NeededApk
Apr 11th, 2021, 10:56 pm
How to transfer game from old mobile to new? Tried copy obb then paste but game stuck at starting image
Apr 11th, 2021, 10:56 pm
Apr 12th, 2021, 6:39 am
Force stop the app and open again .....every time you have to forced stop the app before opening. Enjoy ;)
Apr 12th, 2021, 6:39 am
Apr 14th, 2021, 9:15 pm
Doesn`t work. Gets stuck on the start image. No matter what I try results are the same.

I`m on an Android 10 phone.
Apr 14th, 2021, 9:15 pm
Apr 15th, 2021, 9:16 pm
JTCE047 wrote:Doesn`t work. Gets stuck on the start image. No matter what I try results are the same.

So after more attempts it worked once. Played for a little bit but then the character wouldn`t move anymore. Now when launching it just loads infinitely (I let my phone be for an hour to see if it waa just a long load but it seems it just doesn`t want to work).
Apr 15th, 2021, 9:16 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 5:34 pm
JTCE047 wrote:
JTCE047 wrote:Doesn`t work. Gets stuck on the start image. No matter what I try results are the same.

So after more attempts it worked once. Played for a little bit but then the character wouldn`t move anymore. Now when launching it just loads infinitely (I let my phone be for an hour to see if it waa just a long load but it seems it just doesn`t want to work).
Same here, lemme know if you found the solution Thanks
Apr 21st, 2021, 5:34 pm
Apr 22nd, 2021, 3:47 pm
Korafzaal wrote:
JTCE047 wrote:

Tried some things but couldn`t get it to work so I just gave up on it. Hopefully next version will be functional.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 3:47 pm
Apr 24th, 2021, 4:07 am
JTCE047 wrote:
Korafzaal wrote:
JTCE047 wrote:

Tried some things but couldn`t get it to work so I just gave up on it. Hopefully next version will be functional.
Tried mod from another modder works fine for me lemme know if you need it
Apr 24th, 2021, 4:07 am
May 7th, 2021, 5:47 pm
Korafzaal wrote:
JTCE047 wrote:
Korafzaal wrote:
JTCE047 wrote:

Tried mod from another modder works fine for me lemme know if you need it
Would like to know which other modder you used and the obb files also. Thanks
May 7th, 2021, 5:47 pm
May 13th, 2021, 1:53 am
Works fine for me, is there a update?
May 13th, 2021, 1:53 am
May 14th, 2021, 3:54 pm
Can you please post latest version? Thank you
May 14th, 2021, 3:54 pm
Jun 11th, 2021, 8:33 am
Game won't load as updated version is now required.
Jun 11th, 2021, 8:33 am
Jun 12th, 2021, 2:53 am
Finner42 wrote:Game won't load as updated version is now required.

Agreed. :cry:
Jun 12th, 2021, 2:53 am
Jul 7th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Same as some other users. Asking to update unfortunately. Had this running for a long time and didn`t get back to it because I was busy. Wanted to play and see the update
Jul 7th, 2021, 8:26 pm
Jul 28th, 2021, 4:55 am
Update
Jul 28th, 2021, 4:55 am