Games that use a device's accelerometer or include physics (drawing of movement for example).
Mar 12th, 2021, 3:24 pm
Angry Birds 2 v2.50.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Join hundreds of millions of players for FREE and start your Angry Birds slingshot adventure now! Team up with your friends, gather in clans and take on challenges and events in the all new game modes. Are you ready to evolve your birds and show your skills in the most daring Angry Birds game out there?

Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.

Features:
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.

What's New:
Get ready for an extra dramatic new update! Collect a new Kabuki hat set and take it to the stage in the Theater Road Adventure!
– New Kabuki Hat Set
– New Theater Road Hat Adventure
– NEW! Collect all tier 2 and tier 3 hat evolutions for a set to earn a boost to your slingshot power!

Mod V1:
1. Infinite Gems
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Black Pearls

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.baba

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/dtft49v2

Mirror
https://dropgalaxy.vip/oiyk1gjjvebi

Obb
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/nhtmkmel

Mirror
https://dropgalaxy.vip/z3zp4eowb7ms

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 12th, 2021, 3:24 pm
Mar 12th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Is it possible to add better hosts? Ul.to always show "max diwnload limit" error, and the dropgalaxy.vip continues to loop at 15 sec wait & captcha screen.
Mar 12th, 2021, 6:48 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Mar 25th, 2021, 6:31 pm
I used dropgalaxy, but I had to long press the download button and "open in new tab" to start downloading. Otherwise it loops.
Mar 25th, 2021, 6:31 pm
Mar 27th, 2021, 2:15 pm
Didn't work for me. Launches to a black screen.
Mar 27th, 2021, 2:15 pm
Mar 27th, 2021, 5:59 pm
I have no problem with dropgalaxy.
The "trick" is that after the countdown has finished and you click the download button, the first 2 times the pages opens ad pages.

Then on the third click it leads to the page where you can really download the file.
Mar 27th, 2021, 5:59 pm
Mar 30th, 2021, 6:19 pm
Game doesn't work for me.
Stucks on the log-in-screen.
Using Note 9s with Android 10.
Mar 30th, 2021, 6:19 pm
Apr 3rd, 2021, 3:05 am
Gets stuck on the login screen
Apr 3rd, 2021, 3:05 am
Apr 4th, 2021, 3:36 am
Hi friend
I install the app and when I start it stays loading and does not start
Apr 4th, 2021, 3:36 am

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA
Apr 9th, 2021, 12:01 pm
Thanks for the upload, like a few others my install gets stuck logging in. Please advise, thanks in advance.

*UPDATE* Turn off your WiFi/Data connection and the game will load just fine.
Apr 9th, 2021, 12:01 pm
Apr 12th, 2021, 9:43 pm
The App/Game worked for me but would not let me continue till I turn on my connection once I did a window appeared with some Asian writing. I don't know how to read this language and from past post about stuff like this I feel this is not safe if I am wrong please some one let me know.
Apr 12th, 2021, 9:43 pm
May 14th, 2021, 4:38 pm
can you please upload it to better hosts?
May 14th, 2021, 4:38 pm
May 14th, 2021, 4:54 pm
blowy666 wrote:I have no problem with dropgalaxy.
The "trick" is that after the countdown has finished and you click the download button, the first 2 times the pages opens ad pages.

Then on the third click it leads to the page where you can really download the file.

Neither the third click work
May 14th, 2021, 4:54 pm
May 19th, 2021, 8:38 pm
Doesn't work. Turning off data resolves getting stuck at logging in, but then it pops a message to force update in order to continue.
May 19th, 2021, 8:38 pm
Jun 1st, 2021, 2:04 am
durak wrote:Doesn't work. Turning off data resolves getting stuck at logging in, but then it pops a message to force update in order to continue.

Thank you very much friend, working properly as you say
Jun 1st, 2021, 2:04 am

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA