All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 13th, 2020, 6:47 am
Disk4mat wrote:@signup1 One out of 61 scanners detected something, the other 60 didn't find anything wrong with it. This is called a false positive. The reason storage permissions are required is because Premium users download directly in the app.

Thanks for the reply, for the detection we could ignore as you said one of the engine out of 60 found that. However, coming storage permission you could think once again. I accept premium users would download in app itself but, now I'm using chrome/firefox app to download Mobilism app.

When I install firefox and open app it doesn't ask me for any permission. When I tried to download this app then it requested storage permission.

In same way, you could remove that force permission access before opening. When Premium user tries to download the app then the app could request storage permission. It would be more transparent than now. Just suggesting this as a regular user. It wouldn't bring any problem by changing this app behaviour so please check that once. Hope would get positive reply.
May 13th, 2020, 6:47 am
May 14th, 2020, 6:14 am
HeRo2055 wrote:Has anyone found a sloution for the connection issue? Im not using adguard or any adblock software and still unable to use the app.The app only works when using 4g.

I had the same issue and figured out a solution. I didn't even need 1.1.1.1 WARP. Apparently, Google DNS was interfering with Mobilism so I set my Gateway IP(for me 192.168.11.1) as Primary DNS and it worked fine.
May 14th, 2020, 6:14 am
May 14th, 2020, 8:45 am
anyone else having the issue where it shows the latest apps/games and books uploaded from about the last 7 hours then only shows the ones from 7 days ago and beyond??
May 14th, 2020, 8:45 am

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
May 14th, 2020, 10:17 am
lohtse wrote:anyone else having the issue where it shows the latest apps/games and books uploaded from about the last 7 hours then only shows the ones from 7 days ago and beyond??

Yes :shock:
May 14th, 2020, 10:17 am

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
May 14th, 2020, 12:24 pm
What's going on with the app? I'm premium and links just keep getting timed out even for the update file. I've uninstaller and reinstalled the latest version 3 times now and still won't work.
May 14th, 2020, 12:24 pm
May 14th, 2020, 8:03 pm
lohtse wrote:anyone else having the issue where it shows the latest apps/games and books uploaded from about the last 7 hours then only shows the ones from 7 days ago and beyond??

Fixing.

borolad wrote:What's going on with the app? I'm premium and links just keep getting timed out even for the update file. I've uninstaller and reinstalled the latest version 3 times now and still won't work.

It's something on your end, you're the only one experiencing this.
May 14th, 2020, 8:03 pm
May 14th, 2020, 8:28 pm
v2.1.0.12 released. Changelog:
- app speed significantly improved
- option to hide adult content
- changes in displayed content on Home page
- various small bug fixes
May 14th, 2020, 8:28 pm
May 14th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Issue I reported above is still there in update..

I Cleared data and caches and even uninstall and reinstalled before reporting back..Same issue on 4 devices android 5'7'8'9
May 14th, 2020, 9:35 pm

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
May 14th, 2020, 10:29 pm
lohtse wrote:Issue I reported above is still there in update..

I Cleared data and caches and even uninstall and reinstalled before reporting back..Same issue on 4 devices android 5'7'8'9

We know. That issue was caused by updates done on the backend, it will be fixed without you having to update the app.
May 14th, 2020, 10:29 pm
May 15th, 2020, 6:21 am
Disk4mat wrote:
lohtse wrote:Issue I reported above is still there in update..

We know. That issue was caused by updates done on the backend, it will be fixed without you having to update the app.

Still not resolved :(
May 15th, 2020, 6:21 am
May 15th, 2020, 6:22 am
The option to hide adult content works only in the Apps Section. Please also try to include the games section. Also the Games section doesn't have an Adult Category in the app, so that might be the issue. But please after introducing the Adult category in Games, move all the keril7771 Adult port games to the added category. Keep up the good work guys.
May 15th, 2020, 6:22 am
May 15th, 2020, 10:41 am
Came here to ask about the sorting issues (7 days ago between the normal sorting of 3 hours ago etc.).
I see it has been mentioned already.

Any idea when it will be fixed?

Thanks!
May 15th, 2020, 10:41 am
May 15th, 2020, 2:25 pm
The app keeps crashing
I have a one plus 6 and the app won't open I have uninstalled and reinstalled clear data and then just about every other thing under the sun as well but the app won't open
May 15th, 2020, 2:25 pm
May 15th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Do me a favor and lock or ban or whatever my account so it doesn't get hacked and my personal information doesn't get handled by hackers the reason I am asking for this is not only do you force an update that I don't even need you force install it? No I'm officially done trying with this app and this site so just delete my account and all of that since I refuse to adhere to FORCED installation
May 15th, 2020, 2:27 pm
May 15th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Joltlord wrote:Do me a favor and lock or ban or whatever my account so it doesn't get hacked and my personal information doesn't get handled by hackers the reason I am asking for this is not only do you force an update that I don't even need you force install it? No I'm officially done trying with this app and this site so just delete my account and all of that since I refuse to adhere to FORCED installation

No need to be so aggressive about it they work to fix bugs as fast as they can.
May 15th, 2020, 2:40 pm