If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
May 12th, 2018, 4:03 am
Say I buy an app and I want to post it here so others can use it too, how do I learn the process of how to mod it, like the Nova Launcher Prime app available here?
May 12th, 2018, 4:03 am
May 15th, 2018, 12:05 am
joyinexpression wrote:Do you mean with lucky patcher, or another thing.

What I mean is "how do you mod apps you bought so people who haven't bought them can use them?". Maybe Lucky Patcher is all you need, I have no clue.
May 15th, 2018, 12:05 am
May 28th, 2018, 12:56 am
KenFnm wrote:
joyinexpression wrote:Do you mean with lucky patcher, or another thing.

What I mean is "how do you mod apps you bought so people who haven't bought them can use them?". Maybe Lucky Patcher is all you need, I have no clue.

it depends on application does it has in app purchases or you bought pro version seperate apk does it connects to internet ? or ask login ?

if it is offline game you can share pro version apk here and someone might tell problem he is getting also try lucky patcher to remove google licence check before sharing
May 28th, 2018, 12:56 am
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:48 am
KenFnm wrote:Say I buy an app and I want to post it here so others can use it too, how do I learn the process of how to mod it, like the Nova Launcher Prime app available here?

Thats a damn fine question its a shame nobody can give an answer tho.. i would like to see how to do internal mods like changing stats on units or editing gold/cash in games that do not have in app purchases.. but we would need some proper tutorials
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:48 am
Jan 14th, 2019, 6:42 am
Looks like nobody wants to divulge how to do it. A tutorial would be great
Jan 14th, 2019, 6:42 am