If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Sep 26th, 2018, 10:54 am
Hi there,

This might seem as a stupid question to everyone but I honestly do not know. When using a modded apk to hide ads and use paid apps which account should I use? Like Spotify, Shazam, Youtube Vanced etc is it safe to use my personal account or should I make a dummy account to be safe?

Thanks for taking the time to answer this for me.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sep 26th, 2018, 10:54 am
Sep 28th, 2018, 9:24 am
I just use my regular account on YouTube Vanced (you need the microg plug in for it to work). I pay for Spotify and paid the one time fee for Shazam.
Sep 28th, 2018, 9:24 am
Sep 30th, 2018, 4:07 pm
Thanks jkxs for your reply. Is it also safe to use a regular account on paid apks downloaded from this site? Like Pictionary or Trivia for example.
Sep 30th, 2018, 4:07 pm
Oct 1st, 2018, 7:20 am
I believe so. I use my regular email and phone number on truecaller and have never had an issue. I don`t know the specifics of what app makers see if they look up your account, or if they even can/have the time to spare to police it. Then again, the only app I haven`t bought is truecaller/camscanner
Oct 1st, 2018, 7:20 am
Oct 1st, 2018, 7:23 am
YT Vanced for sure is safe. There would be outcry if people found out YT was collecting that kind of info on its users. It`s just not worth the risk for YT. I pay for Spotify (student), but their stance is the complete opposite. I would be interested in a Tidal mod for hi-fi offline though.
Oct 1st, 2018, 7:23 am