If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
May 3rd, 2021, 3:52 pm
I use the mobilism app religiously.
Some days there is just a barrage of new cracked iptv apps.
It's almost as bad as some days when the romantic books gets posted in a huge dump.
Should there be a better way to post big dumps of similar apps
Rather then have them all posted to the new list?
May 3rd, 2021, 3:52 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
May 4th, 2021, 3:27 am
Yes.
May 4th, 2021, 3:27 am
May 4th, 2021, 2:58 pm
Crazysane26 wrote:Yes.
No.
May 4th, 2021, 2:58 pm
May 4th, 2021, 8:16 pm
kaddukategaa wrote:
Bobas8 wrote:
No.
yes
No.
May 4th, 2021, 8:16 pm
May 5th, 2021, 12:06 am
EmmaVerde wrote:
kaddukategaa wrote:
Bobas8 wrote:
No.
yes
No.
yes
May 5th, 2021, 12:06 am
May 5th, 2021, 9:14 am
hematogender wrote:
EmmaVerde wrote:
kaddukategaa wrote:
Bobas8 wrote:
No.
yes
No.
yes
I hate to say it but I to agree it`s almost starting to feel like spam .. yes allow us to filter out a specific category or genre albeit IPTV .
May 5th, 2021, 9:14 am
May 5th, 2021, 9:08 pm
God yes!! There's a constan stream of, let's say 30 apps uploaded by the same guy that get updated every single day somehow and they all look the same, I don't understand this at all...
May 5th, 2021, 9:08 pm
May 7th, 2021, 4:03 pm
nutpants wrote:I use the mobilism app religiously.
It's almost as bad as some days when the romantic books gets posted in a huge dump.

The member who has been posting those stuff is no stranger to the craft.
The cr@cked IPTV accounts are frequently blocked. That's a reality. So, they need to be continually updated. We should be thankful to this madman for his tireless efforts to keep others entertained.

I guess you brought up this topic not just for a Yes/No poll, but to kickstart an informed discussion.
People, who are in with love aesthetics, may simply overlook or not visit that section, if it seems too cluttered.

But, there's no point suggesting that they are SPAM. Better be informed before making a statement.

Xzittz wrote:I hate to say it but I to agree it`s almost starting to feel like spam .. yes allow us to filter out a specific category or genre albeit IPTV .

To my understanding, no two posts are the same. He does include an appropriate player app in all his posts, but the main text files are distinct updates. He does inflate the size of those ZIPs probably to comply with file-hosting sites' requirements (or some reason I am unaware of).

zequi wrote:God yes!! There's a constan stream of, let's say 30 apps uploaded by the same guy that get updated every single day somehow and they all look the same, I don't understand this at all...

Lastly, if you are of the opinion that IPTV streaming links/profiles should have a distinct section, I totally agree.
May 7th, 2021, 4:03 pm
May 8th, 2021, 8:52 pm
DJwa163 wrote:
It`s almost as bad as some days when the romantic books gets posted in a huge dump.

The cr@cked IPTV accounts are frequently blocked. That`s a reality. So, they need to be continually updated. We should be thankful to this madman for his tireless efforts to keep others entertained.

I guess you brought up this topic not just for a Yes/No poll, but to kickstart an informed discussion.
People, who are in with love aesthetics, may simply overlook or not visit that section, if it seems too cluttered.

But, there`s no point suggesting that they are SPAM. Better be informed before making a statement.

Xzittz wrote:I hate to say it but I to agree it`s almost starting to feel like spam .. yes allow us to filter out a specific category or genre albeit IPTV .

To my understanding, no two posts are the same. He does include an appropriate player app in all his posts, but the main text files are distinct updates. He does inflate the size of those ZIPs probably to comply with file-hosting sites` requirements (or some reason I am unaware of).

zequi wrote:God yes!! There`s a constan stream of, let`s say 30 apps uploaded by the same guy that get updated every single day somehow and they all look the same, I don`t understand this at all...

Lastly, if you are of the opinion that IPTV streaming links/profiles should have a distinct section, I totally agree.
Absolutely thanks for pointing out what a great service that single indivual is providing. Many of us are and will be in difficult places where such a kind act is deeply appreciated. I am glad somebody has thought of and shared such high quality resource daily and without a huge hassle.

Please don`t ban this stuff.
For somebody who has no issue going pass other less useful stuff I am sure OP can just make a little more effort to ignore what he considers to be spam but what many others including me consider of tremendous value.
May 8th, 2021, 8:52 pm
May 9th, 2021, 11:22 am
Hapo5 wrote:
DJwa163 wrote:
It`s almost as bad as some days when the romantic books gets posted in a huge dump.

The cr@cked IPTV accounts are frequently blocked. That`s a reality. So, they need to be continually updated. We should be thankful to this madman for his tireless efforts to keep others entertained.

But, there`s no point suggesting that they are SPAM. Better be informed before making a statement.

To my understanding, no two posts are the same. He does include an appropriate player app in all his posts, but the main text files are distinct updates. He does inflate the size of those ZIPs probably to comply with file-hosting sites` requirements (or some reason I am unaware of).

zequi wrote:God yes!! There`s a constan stream of, let`s say 30 apps uploaded by the same guy that get updated every single day somehow and they all look the same, I don`t understand this at all...

Absolutely thanks for pointing out what a great service that single indivual is providing. Many of us are and will be in difficult places where such a kind act is deeply appreciated. I am glad somebody has thought of and shared such high quality resource daily and without a huge hassle.

Please don`t ban this stuff.
For somebody who has no issue going pass other less useful stuff I am sure OP can just make a little more effort to ignore what he considers to be spam but what many others including me consider of tremendous value.

Absolutely co-sign! Thanks for fantap's great daily service!
May 9th, 2021, 11:22 am
May 11th, 2021, 2:39 pm
The thing is that @fantap's "iPTV" releases shouldn't be in the Android Section/Forum at all, but in "Chitchat" sub-thread instead, because he only includes .apk(s) of Players(s) in those releases, just so they wont be completely off topic, because else they are just playlist files and other credentials & addresses for IPTV, nothing else, which without the Player app links in OP would've had nothing to do with Android at all, simply because those are not platform related / dependent and can used/played on everything, as long as there's a compatible player...

I'm also sick of seeing multiple images in releases that are posted one below the other (vertically), making the page unnecessarily longer to scroll down<>up, instead adding / making them one after the other (horizontally) 2 by 2 on a row / line. {not that @fantap does this, but since it annoying I decided to mention it anyways}

Also having to click on a release in order to see the type of mods, just because the mod tags are missing, since the topic subject title is too long as of chars and they apparently (according to @youarefinished the both titles should mach no matter what, without exceptions) now have to prioritize this and put the whole damn app/game name (as is on Play Store), instead of the actual shorter one (as when installed and named in app drawer / manager) at least in subject one, then the version, build numbers, and the most important part > the damn Mod Tags at the end... browsing became harder now with this and in the search results too.
For example (probably one of the worst case scenarios - v5.20 >): search.php?keywords=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd.pro+160005209&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=msgonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
May 11th, 2021, 2:39 pm
Sep 25th, 2021, 5:45 pm
bugmenot111 wrote:The thing is that @fantap`s "iPTV" releases shouldn`t be in the Android Section/Forum at all, but in "Chitchat" sub-thread instead, because he only includes .apk(s) of Players(s) in those releases, just so they wont be completely off topic, because else they are just playlist files and other credentials & addresses for IPTV, nothing else, which without the Player app links in OP would`ve had nothing to do with Android at all, simply because those are not platform related / dependent and can used/played on everything, as long as there`s a compatible player...

I`m also sick of seeing multiple images in releases that are posted one below the other (vertically), making the page unnecessarily longer to scroll down<>up, instead adding / making them one after the other (horizontally) 2 by 2 on a row / line. {not that @fantap does this, but since it annoying I decided to mention it anyways}

Also having to click on a release in order to see the type of mods, just because the mod tags are missing, since the topic subject title is too long as of chars and they apparently (according to @youarefinished the both titles should mach no matter what, without exceptions) now have to prioritize this and put the whole damn app/game name (as is on Play Store), instead of the actual shorter one (as when installed and named in app drawer / manager) at least in subject one, then the version, build numbers, and the most important part > the damn Mod Tags at the end... browsing became harder now with this and in the search results too.
For example (probably one of the worst case scenarios - v5.20 >): search.php?keywords=com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd.pro+160005209&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=msgonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
The iptv posts are annoying
Sep 25th, 2021, 5:45 pm