If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Dec 13th, 2012, 2:19 am
Hi all,
New to android, owner of a rooted galaxy note n8010 and still a virgin. :D :D
I've managed to sync over everything from win7 but stuck on the printer side.
I'm using Gmail and stuck on sending to my Kodak AiO printer. it's a ESP5200.
It's not cloud enabled, The message I get within Gmails is: ' You can only print
on a Samsung printer. Continue?'
I've already downloaded the Kodak apps from Google Play store.

Regards

Nearly^Legit :wink:
Dec 13th, 2012, 2:19 am
Dec 13th, 2012, 10:30 am
Does your printer has the ability to print documents via WiFi? If it does, I would attempt to print a document from your Galaxy Note 10.1 via Polaris Office to see if it's a problem with the print function on Gmail.
Dec 13th, 2012, 10:30 am
Dec 15th, 2020, 12:31 pm
DarkGuyver wrote:Does your printer has the ability to print documents via WiFi? If it does, I would attempt to print a document from your Galaxy Note 10.1 via Polaris Office to see if it's a problem with the print function on Gmail.

Hi DarkGuyver,
Sorry for such a late reply. It was the printer, not enough driver support. Replaced the printer and all is good.
Regards
Stuart.
Dec 15th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Dec 16th, 2020, 5:34 am
Nearly^Legit wrote:
DarkGuyver wrote:Does your printer has the ability to print documents via WiFi? If it does, I would attempt to print a document from your Galaxy Note 10.1 via Polaris Office to see if it`s a problem with the print function on Gmail.

Hi DarkGuyver,
Sorry for such a late reply. It was the printer, not enough driver support. Replaced the printer and all is good.
Regards
Stuart.
Eight years ago...I admire the dedication
Dec 16th, 2020, 5:34 am

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead
Dec 19th, 2020, 12:40 am
Fxolan wrote:
Nearly^Legit wrote:
DarkGuyver wrote:Does your printer has the ability to print documents via WiFi? If it does, I would attempt to print a document from your Galaxy Note 10.1 via Polaris Office to see if it`s a problem with the print function on Gmail.

Hi DarkGuyver,
Regards
Stuart.
Eight years ago...I admire the dedication

Dedication or forgetful.... :lol:
Dec 19th, 2020, 12:40 am
Oct 15th, 2021, 10:21 am
Unless you`re rooted, then app malware
Oct 15th, 2021, 10:21 am