Discuss Android devices here.
Dec 19th, 2020, 1:22 pm
I need to buy at least a 10 inch tablet. I'm an old girl and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I simply don't understand what all the specifications are on these new things. What is LTE + Wi-Fi and all those other weird letters they put in adverts? .So, I use messenger and WhatsApp to talk to the grandbaby in Australia, I play match 3 and mahjong and I stream movies . I have always had Samsung and I'm happy to get one of their tablets, but which one ?. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Dec 19th, 2020, 1:22 pm
Dec 21st, 2020, 7:13 am
you can get Samsung Tab S4, it is top notch in the tab section,
if you want to add your sim card then get WiFi + LTE version, else just go for WiFi one...
I have one of this.

if you have any particular questions, you can ping me on DM aswell, I'm more than happy to help. :)
Dec 21st, 2020, 7:13 am
Dec 21st, 2020, 11:10 pm
diebitch wrote:you can get Samsung Tab S4, it is top notch in the tab section,
if you want to add your sim card then get WiFi + LTE version, else just go for WiFi one...
I have one of this.

if you have any particular questions, you can ping me on DM aswell, I`m more than happy to help. :)
Thank you so much. I will look at it. Does late mean you can use a sim card and use it like a phone. I`ve tried talking to salespeople in the stores and they ignore my questions and just keep telling me to buy what they want. Jeez, I`m old not senile
Dec 21st, 2020, 11:10 pm
Dec 23rd, 2020, 8:17 am
dragonmama01 wrote:
diebitch wrote:you can get Samsung Tab S4, it is top notch in the tab section,
I have one of this.

if you have any particular questions, you can ping me on DM aswell, I`m more than happy to help. :)
Thank you so much. I will look at it. Does late mean you can use a sim card and use it like a phone. I`ve tried talking to salespeople in the stores and they ignore my questions and just keep telling me to buy what they want. Jeez, I`m old not senile
yes, LTE means you can use it as a phone...
though just WiFi version give more battery backup since they don`t have to use the cellular network every time, so choose wisely :)
Dec 23rd, 2020, 8:17 am