Discuss internal Android hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
Feb 26th, 2018, 6:28 pm
Hi everyone!

Recently I started wondering if I could get my smartphone to successfuly work with a Docking Station (for laptops)
I've been searching and found many that connect though USC Type C.
All I wanted was to connect my phone to two external monitors and work with it like a computer (with keyboard and mouse included).
As far as I Know, One PLUS doesn't produce any of these accessories for it's smartphones.
I'm wondering if the ones I selected are just compatible with their manufacturers laptops or not.
The cheapest one is from HP and provides an extra VGA and HDMI port (that would be enough for me).
Can someone please help me with this? If the cheapest one is compatible with my smartphone, then it would be my choice. If I have to go to another one (more expenisve), it should have at least one more connections.
I'm living in Portugal right now and I want to buy it from Portuguese stores, I've started my search online and found this website which gathers some offers. (I leave the link below with my selection)
I'm inclined to get the cheapest one (if it works, it's enough).
Feel free to suggest any other store or docking station or solution that isn't listed in my link.

My selection: https://www.tecmagnet.com/produtos/peca-e-acessorios/portateis?id_sub_categoria=274&pagina=1&orderPreco=+preco+ASC
Feb 26th, 2018, 6:28 pm