Discuss internal Android hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:47 am
I've had a 'heck' of a time finding out what I should use to clean the actual screen underneath/inside a phone or notepad.

I've been servicing computers for many years but have had no problems until recently when I disassembled one of my own mobile phones, and wasn't careful with the LCD - 'shoot' I've replaced so many notebook screens that I couldn't tell you and somehow (as far as I know) never got any fingerprints on them...

So I certainly have searched the net but either my search queries are off or I'm not hitting the answers to satisfy myself:

- I see many suggestions to use 'microfiber' in general but at the same time I don't always trust something just because the description includes 'microfiber' because I see it everywhere these days...
- Also found some gels, 'pre-soaked' microfiber stuff, etc.

I'm looking for a product from a Tech and/or knowledgeable person :shock: that has information and/or has used a product on a regular basis.

Thanks ya'll.
Apr 12th, 2013, 4:47 am

Galaxy S4 Hyperdrive
Galaxy Tab 2.0 7 Sungsonic
Motorola Droid 2
Apr 20th, 2013, 9:29 am
As far as I know that isn't at all possible, since most cellphones have the active digitiser panel (which is what translates the touch functions to instructions for the phone) is clued onto the LCD glass panel.
Apr 20th, 2013, 9:29 am