Discuss Android apps here.
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:51 pm
Hi,

I'd like to know how to save a full chat preferably to HTML. I'm using latest Whatsapp versions for Android, Desktop and Web. I only found how to save chats to txt, but I'm losing all emoticons and images.

Thanks for your help.
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:51 pm
Nov 26th, 2019, 9:50 am
If you have root, just pull the database (.db) files from /data/data/com.whatsapp. You can open them in sqlite browser then safe 'em as html. The message db's will have reverences for the images, but you're gonna have to go thru and reattach them or set up a spreadsheet to do it for you. If you don't have root...GET IT! j/k, You can try something like Elcomsoft or Wondershare through adb. GL.
Nov 26th, 2019, 9:50 am
Nov 27th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Mediano wrote:If you have root, just pull the database (.db) files from /data/data/com.whatsapp. You can open them in sqlite browser then safe 'em as html. The message db's will have reverences for the images, but you're gonna have to go thru and reattach them or set up a spreadsheet to do it for you. If you don't have root...GET IT! j/k, You can try something like Elcomsoft or Wondershare through adb. GL.

Thanks mate.
Nov 27th, 2019, 1:16 pm