Discuss Android apps here.
Feb 1st, 2021, 6:48 am
I have been having a problem with the Uc Mini browser apk where the page does not get loaded whenever the speed mode is active and the apk loads the pages currently only in the default non compressed mode which leads to a faster rate of data consumption. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I am using the old version of the apk namely 10.9.8.1006. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apk and also performed a factory reset but the problem still persists. :?
Feb 1st, 2021, 6:48 am
Feb 4th, 2021, 3:39 am
Those speed modes browsers often offer are through a VPN the developer hosts. The VPN strips some useless data from the page you`re trying to view them seems you what`s left. My first guess is that the old version of the app is no longer able to access their VPN.
Feb 4th, 2021, 3:39 am
Feb 4th, 2021, 3:40 am
titanrain wrote:Those speed modes browsers often offer are through a VPN the developer hosts. The VPN strips some useless data from the page you`re trying to view them seems you what`s left. My first guess is that the old version of the app is no longer able to access their VPN.
***Trying to view then sends you what`s left
Feb 4th, 2021, 3:40 am