Discuss Android apps here.
Feb 17th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Hello

There are a lot of apps around that claim to do this, I did have one that worked well and then one day my account had vanished. (After several days of logging into Instagram and having to change my password or re-login). Anyway, one morning my account had been deleted and as usual Instagram's tech support was useless and it was never restored.

Does anyone know of an app that will do the job, just to monitor followers who follow then unfollow, that is safe to use and won't result in account deletion?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:
Feb 17th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Feb 17th, 2021, 5:47 pm
Its called fomo
Feb 17th, 2021, 5:47 pm
Feb 17th, 2021, 6:56 pm
U90 wrote:Its called fomo
:roll:
Feb 17th, 2021, 6:56 pm
Feb 17th, 2021, 10:03 pm
I use an app called Followers Assistant. It's safe IF you don't use it only for analytics and NOT to build up your account. Instagram can detect the auto-Like and auto-Comment functions and using these will result in your account suspension. But the analytics are robust and it's safe to use the app to manually un-follow people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95aLo7R1NM

Broze wrote:Hello

There are a lot of apps around that claim to do this, I did have one that worked well and then one day my account had vanished. (After several days of logging into Instagram and having to change my password or re-login). Anyway, one morning my account had been deleted and as usual Instagram's tech support was useless and it was never restored.

Does anyone know of an app that will do the job, just to monitor followers who follow then unfollow, that is safe to use and won't result in account deletion?

Feb 17th, 2021, 10:03 pm
Feb 18th, 2021, 4:26 am
I've been using a modded version of an app called Xprofile (free premium) and it does the job to find out who has unfollowed/blocked you. One of its features is that it supposedly shows who has viewed your account but I've tested it with a friend and it doesn't seem to be reliable.

The only time Instagram thought something was fishy was when I mass unfollowed a bunch of people through the app. With any of these profile analysis apps, just make sure you don't use them in a way that could violate Instagram terms of service or otherwise trick Instagram into thinking someone else has control of your account. You'll be fine if you just use it to see who has followed/unfollowed you.
Feb 18th, 2021, 4:26 am
Feb 18th, 2021, 12:44 pm
This guy`s trying to be clever. FOMO means Fear Of Missing Out. :p
Feb 18th, 2021, 12:44 pm
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:56 am
PlaidNinja wrote:
This guy`s trying to be clever. FOMO means Fear Of Missing Out. :p

Haha Thanks. Well, I set up a hobby account on Instagram. But you get a lot of people just following, and when you return the favour, a day later they have unfollowed you, it seems to be a common thing on there.
Today after trying what you guys have suggested, it turned out there was 188 of the cheeky **** who had done just that.

Anyway. Thanks for your suggestions guys.
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:56 am
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:57 am
spiderhole wrote:I use an app called Followers Assistant. It's safe IF you don't use it only for analytics and NOT to build up your account. Instagram can detect the auto-Like and auto-Comment functions and using these will result in your account suspension. But the analytics are robust and it's safe to use the app to manually un-follow people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95aLo7R1NM

Broze wrote:Hello

Thanks very much for pointing this out.
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:57 am
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:59 am
actualchapstick wrote:I've been using a modded version of an app called Xprofile (free premium) and it does the job to find out who has unfollowed/blocked you. One of its features is that it supposedly shows who has viewed your account but I've tested it with a friend and it doesn't seem to be reliable.

The only time Instagram thought something was fishy was when I mass unfollowed a bunch of people through the app. With any of these profile analysis apps, just make sure you don't use them in a way that could violate Instagram terms of service or otherwise trick Instagram into thinking someone else has control of your account. You'll be fine if you just use it to see who has followed/unfollowed you.

Thanks very much
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:59 am
Jul 15th, 2021, 2:03 pm
Followers Chief is an Android-only third-party app that can act like an Instagram bot as well as provide feedback about your followers. You'll find information such as who followed you, who unfollowed you, who you don't follow, etc
Jul 15th, 2021, 2:03 pm