Discuss Android games here.
Oct 1st, 2016, 3:20 pm
Hi there,
As we all know, current version of asphalt 8 requires internet after playing a few races, again and again. They say, "downloading levels or something"..

So, I would like to sideload an old version which only needs to require internet on first run, unlike latest version which requires internet after few levels.

Which version is it, when was it released?

Thanks.
Oct 1st, 2016, 3:20 pm
Oct 2nd, 2016, 3:15 am
Bump. Please help.
Oct 2nd, 2016, 3:15 am
Oct 24th, 2017, 9:52 am
Yes, I too would like to know this
Oct 24th, 2017, 9:52 am
Jan 20th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Bump.
Jan 20th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Jun 5th, 2018, 8:25 pm
There's a trick to it. I've tried that back in 2016 and it worked.

First you download the modded apk from here. You know, the one with the unlimited coins and stuff.
Next you download the main data pack and since all levels are unlocked you proceed to download them too, one by one. It takes some time!
After that you store the entire data pack and uninstall the game.
Next you download the original apk from Google Play. No cheats, no unlocked levels.
The game still requires the first time verification, so once again you use the internet for that.
Once verification is made exit the game and make a Backup with Titanium Backup.

Now every time you want to play the game, you just hit Restore on Titanium Backup and the game has everything set without the need to be online.

*** The same trick with Titanium Backup worked for The Walking Dead: Season One and Two. (Unfortunately it didn't worked for Republique) * * *
Jun 5th, 2018, 8:25 pm