Any kind of teaching or educational software
Jul 28th, 2021, 7:20 pm
KemosabeAli1 wrote:Do you there's a way to get a current compile of all the quizzes and learning info from the app?

Even if we can't get a current mod that seems good

Yes, that'd be great actually. Compilation of all the courses somehow through an actual premium account.
Jul 28th, 2021, 7:20 pm
Jul 28th, 2021, 7:23 pm
cpoiret wrote:Sounds like yes, even the size of the apk speaks by itself: they moved a lot of things on the server-side

Have you read my PM? Would love a reply of your assessment if you think that's even possible.
Jul 28th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Jul 30th, 2021, 3:20 pm
Courses are basically HTML pages sent by the server upon API requests, so webscraping should be possible with a premium account (but a bit tricky because you'll have to perform some sort of MITM, like with HttpCanary, because those are HTTPS requests)
@ravenous: yeah I just replied :)
Jul 30th, 2021, 3:20 pm
Aug 10th, 2021, 6:42 am
cpoiret wrote:Sounds like yes, even the size of the apk speaks by itself: they moved a lot of things on the server-side
Ah, that`s a pity! Regardless, thank you a lot for the time you put in for making it possible for people to get access to this amazing app in the past. You, man, are awesome!
Aug 10th, 2021, 6:42 am
Aug 10th, 2021, 6:48 am
ravenous wrote:
KemosabeAli1 wrote:Do you there`s a way to get a current compile of all the quizzes and learning info from the app?

Even if we can`t get a current mod that seems good

Yes, that`d be great actually. Compilation of all the courses somehow through an actual premium account.
Indeed, that would be really great!
Aug 10th, 2021, 6:48 am
Aug 10th, 2021, 7:02 am
cpoiret wrote:Courses are basically HTML pages sent by the server upon API requests, so webscraping should be possible with a premium account (but a bit tricky because you`ll have to perform some sort of MITM, like with HttpCanary, because those are HTTPS requests)
A, that would be really nice!

Hmm, what about scraping all the pages and bundle them up in one big apk, would that even be possible, as such server side would get eliminated? And if that would be possible, would it be a huge time sink?
Aug 10th, 2021, 7:02 am
Aug 10th, 2021, 7:04 am
cpoiret wrote:Courses are basically HTML pages sent by the server upon API requests, so webscraping should be possible with a premium account (but a bit tricky because you`ll have to perform some sort of MITM, like with HttpCanary, because those are HTTPS requests)
If you want to do more testing and you don`t have a premium account, I think I can struggle and make it possible to hook you up with a premium account for one month.
Aug 10th, 2021, 7:04 am
Aug 14th, 2021, 9:35 am
is there any fixed version
Aug 14th, 2021, 9:35 am
Aug 16th, 2021, 9:57 pm
Can we do a fund raise to purchase a premium account and cpoiret do his trick so everyone can enjoy premium versions?
Aug 16th, 2021, 9:57 pm
Aug 19th, 2021, 4:55 pm
I found mobilism a few weeks ago, when brilliant stopped working(all Google said was this is the place to find). Then onwards after wakeup and before going to bed I will come to this place with a Kindle of hope. I don`t know who is modding this app, whoever it is, you deserve a salute brother.
Aug 19th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Aug 19th, 2021, 5:17 pm
Taqq wrote:
If you want to do more testing and you don`t have a premium account, I think I can struggle and make it possible to hook you up with a premium account for one month.

+ plz consider this @cpoiret
Aug 19th, 2021, 5:17 pm
Aug 19th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Taqq wrote:

when i was on the free trial i tried some scraping tools but they didn't work,
i tried screen shoting and even video recording but my account got blocked with message like it blocked by the staff or automation process.
Aug 19th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:34 am
Hello dear friend, please update
Aug 23rd, 2021, 8:34 am