Any kind of teaching or educational software
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:37 pm
Rosetta Stone: Learn to Speak & Read New Languages v5.11.2 [Unlocked][SAP]
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: Start speaking a new language on day one! Try your first lesson free.

ImageImage

Our app helps you learn your second language the way you learned your first, with an intuitive, immersive method that's as fun to use as it is effective.

Learn Spanish (Latin America or Spain), English (US or British), French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic, Dutch, Filipino (Tagalog), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, or Vietnamese.

Rosetta Stone’s Learn Languages app lets you learn a language anytime, anywhere through immersive, self-paced lessons that introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain's natural language learning ability. Our award-winning teaching methodology has been trusted by millions worldwide for 20+ years, including educational institutions and corporate clients.

Get talking. Develop useful and practical conversation skills based on everyday scenarios and events.

Sound like a native speaker. Our TruAccent™ speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you refine it, helping you speak more authentically.

Pick up where you left off. We allow you to sync between Android devices so you can practice your skills on both Android phones and tablets seamlessly.

Learn any time. No internet? No problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training. (Not yet available for Enterprise and Education learners.)

For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language-learning tips, news, and fun, follow us on:

What's New:
• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.

Mod Info:
● Standalone APK based on Balatan release: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=421&t=3186878
● Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v1.6):
- Languages: Multi Languages
- Supported CPU architecture: arm64-v8a, armeabi_v7a;
- Supported DPIs: hdpi, tvdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi
● Premium features Unlocked
● Analytics / Crashlytics disabled
● Release by Kirlif'

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer

Download Instructions:Thanks Balatan
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/16358011ea29e4a3

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/b9rub5izxsfa
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/ouop3dl887ao
Jun 24th, 2019, 1:37 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:22 pm
This does not work on my Oreo arm64 device. The app force closes constantly. My display resolution is 1440x2560 so might that be the cause?
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:28 pm
Terasmies wrote:This does not work on my Oreo arm64 device. The app force closes constantly. My display resolution is 1440x2560 so might that be the cause?

Not sure. Do you perform a fresh install or upgrade?
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:28 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jun 24th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Seems like this ver. has a problem. I haven`t been having a problem using this app from you so far except this one.
Jun 24th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 6:24 pm
Terasmies wrote:I did a fresh install.

Just made several test on multiple devices (clean install, upgrade). No issue.

What is your device, rom?
Jun 24th, 2019, 6:24 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jun 24th, 2019, 7:17 pm
I have the same problem note 8 android pie. After singing in and selecting a plan it force closes.
Jun 24th, 2019, 7:17 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Working fine in my note8/pie. Thank you!
Jun 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 9:29 pm
Had FC with Balatan's last version, clean installed this one with LP and signed in with no issues until I closed the app. Now force closes and won't open. Moto Z2 Force/Pie
Jun 24th, 2019, 9:29 pm
Jun 24th, 2019, 9:32 pm
I have the same problems on my Galaxy S10+, Android Pie. Crashes after signing in.
Jun 24th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Jun 25th, 2019, 6:37 pm
Ali.De wrote:I have the same problem note 8 android pie. After singing in and selecting a plan it force closes.

Do not select the plan! Just use as before! It works like a charm! Selecting a plan has been a problem for the past few releases!
Jun 25th, 2019, 6:37 pm
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:23 pm
It did not work out for me, even though I tried every possible action sequences to enter in, with choosing a plan and without choosing a plan. Thank you for the effort tho.
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Well, I just realize that I made my last tests on GApps Free devices.
Yes there are some issues with some firebase instances that does the app crashing.
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jul 1st, 2019, 1:27 pm
KirIif' wrote:Well, I just realize that I made my last tests on GApps Free devices.
Yes there are some issues with some firebase instances that does the app crashing.

Hey Kirlif, thanks very much for the explanation.
Do you think you will be able to fix the APK so that we can install it without fc?
Jul 1st, 2019, 1:27 pm
Jul 2nd, 2019, 1:35 pm
Works on Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6, stock rom) Thanks
Jul 2nd, 2019, 1:35 pm