Any kind of teaching or educational software
Jul 7th, 2020, 12:10 am
Cambridge Bookshelf v2.1.1 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Learn English with eBooks. Download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.

Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.

· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.

· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.

· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.

· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.

When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.

For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact ptsupport@cambridge.org.

Mod Info:
● All books are purchased.
● Require registration.

Release by Hersh.

What's New:
Minor bug fixes

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gutenbergtechnology.cupcambridge.bookshelf

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/zmbdnvj2jpgf

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/pelcxx24zo8l
Jul 7th, 2020, 12:10 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:11 am
Wow. Unbelievable unbelievable.. Plz don`t consider I am spamming. Hahaha. I just wanted it for a long time and findly got it so commenting. Masterpiece Dear Hersh. Plz work on oxford library in your free time if you could.
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:11 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:26 am
Sir, I am very sad to inform that I downloaded a book (english grammar in use) and tried to open too many times. I tried almost all trial and error but it is not opening and only FC is happeining all time. I could not read even a single page. Plz fix if you could.Btw thanks for your unique release.
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:26 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:44 am
Finally worked sir. I disabled my TTS engine so was not working. Cheers.
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:44 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:31 am
It's a pity we can't access these 'purchased' books using Cambridge online bookshelf. This makes the app practically useless, mostly.
But thanks anyway. :)
Jul 7th, 2020, 4:31 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:37 am
OhMelusine wrote:It`s a pity we can`t access these `purchased` books using online bookshelf. This makes the app practically useless, mostly.
Isn`t there any way to find the downloaded files on our phone outside the app?
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:37 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:07 am
hhzjj wrote:
OhMelusine wrote:It`s a pity we can`t access these `purchased` books using online bookshelf. This makes the app practically useless, mostly.

I think unless you are rooted ,you can't look into /data/data that's where, most likely, the files are doWnloaded
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:07 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:45 am
OhMelusine wrote:
nanodino wrote:please work on oxford library in your free time if you could.

Check this one: viewtopic.php?f=421&t=3647888
O waaaaoooowww. Thanks Melusine. I got it. Thanks again.
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:45 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 9:58 am
OhMelusine wrote:It's a pity we can't access these 'purchased' books using online bookshelf. This makes the app practically useless, mostly.

I think getting books on online bookshelf depends on server restrictions. anyway we get the most of books in our forum or through lnu/lg as in for online/PC reading. This version working good with TTS enabled.Thank you.
Jul 7th, 2020, 9:58 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Hi anybody found similar issue: register and login successful but no books displayed in store and only eight books found in library. Strange. Thanks.
Jul 7th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:38 pm
Virus detected in package. Failed to download. Resolve the issue.
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:38 pm
Jul 10th, 2020, 9:53 am
Why does it shows just 47 books in store?
Jul 10th, 2020, 9:53 am
Jul 12th, 2020, 2:45 pm
hhzjj wrote:

No. The app doesn't store downloaded files in any readable format.
Jul 12th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:39 am
The original app contains 1400+ books but this modded one contains 47 ones. Try to add more books please.
Jul 26th, 2020, 11:39 am