Any kind of teaching or educational software
Oct 28th, 2020, 10:55 am
The Great Courses Plus - Online Learning Videos v5.3.6 (Premium)
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Thousands of free college level video courses and educational lectures at your fingertips! Learn for free online with top college professors

The Great Courses Plus online learning & education subscription offers access to thousands of educational courses & videos taught by college professors & experts in many fascinating fields. Whether your interest is science math biology chemistry English French Spanish photography coding or anything in between there’s a learning video to stream! With the free The Great Courses Plus app subscribers learn everything about anything from anywhere with the world’s greatest professors as their instructors.

Learn Everything About Anything
Use the free The Great Courses Plus app to access thousands of education videos online. Learn about science math English writing languages coding and much more. New videos for you to stream online are added each month. Enjoy learning from college courses on thousands of topics including biology chemistry math English French Spanish travel photography and even cooking. You choose when and how you learn.

Thousands of Topics
The Great Courses Plus is the best free learning and video streaming app to learn about new subjects or to brush up on your math language English writing or science skills. Whether you’re a beginner in a subject or advanced you can find something intriguing to discover by browsing The Great Courses app’s stream-able video classes. Learn languages programming web development and other skills – and many subjects just for fun - from the greatest professors in the world.

The Greatest College Professors
Award-winning professors from Ivy League colleges and others teach streaming video courses through The Great Courses Plus. Notable college & university instructors share their knowledge of science history math English foreign languages business coding and more by teaching classes on The Great Courses Plus app. Our professors are experts from heralded organizations including the Smithsonian National Geographic The Mayo Clinic and The Culinary Institute of America.

No Pressure Online Learning
The Great Courses Plus app is the best way to learn at your own pace. If you love learning then The Great Courses Plus app is the online learning app for you. This free app lets you easily explore subject matter you’re interested in. Enjoy learning foreign languages like French or Spanish English writing sciences like biology or chemistry history and math! With The Great Courses Plus app you learn while commuting exercising or just enjoying down time at home.

Download The Great Courses Plus app today!
If you already have a The Great Courses Plus account you can sign in and start enjoying the courses right away.

If you don't already have an account you can register and subscribe right in the app. With a subscription you can access hundreds of courses with thousands of lectures for one low monthly price.

This app works best on Android 6.0 and higher.

Supported Architectures:Universal
Login Required
Modded by LunaDev

What's New:
• 5.3.6 Update
• Bug fixes.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgc.greatcoursesplus

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/gzbq5lay4d0v

Mirror:
https://drop.download/vrr8jsfi7osp/Great_Courses_Plus_5.3.6_Premium.apk

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 28th, 2020, 10:55 am
Oct 28th, 2020, 8:30 pm
I have problem with this version, as soon as i log in it says Google`s recent attempt to collect a payment for your renewal was unsuccessful!!

Hope you can fix it, really appreciate your efforts.
Oct 28th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Oct 28th, 2020, 11:30 pm
Hazarrr wrote:I have problem with this version, as soon as i log in it says Google`s recent attempt to collect a payment for your renewal was unsuccessful!!

strange..... clear data of app and login...
in my both devices there is no issues
Oct 28th, 2020, 11:30 pm
Oct 29th, 2020, 10:57 am
LunaDev0143 wrote:
Hazarrr wrote:I have problem with this version, as soon as i log in it says Google`s recent attempt to collect a payment for your renewal was unsuccessful!!

strange..... clear data of app and login...
in my both devices there is no issues
Thanks LunaDeve, now it works great ❤️
Oct 29th, 2020, 10:57 am
Dec 6th, 2020, 6:24 pm
I know you can download these files to your phone, but are they some type of regular video file? I'm in the folder it's located on my phone and checking out the file names, but they don't have an extension.
Dec 6th, 2020, 6:24 pm
Dec 18th, 2020, 7:57 pm
Is it possible to get mod for Android TV??
Dec 18th, 2020, 7:57 pm
Dec 18th, 2020, 8:45 pm
aji123 wrote:Is it possible to get mod for Android TV??

i think there is no official release for android TV support
Dec 18th, 2020, 8:45 pm
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm
LunaDev0143 wrote:

How to login to view the courses? Do i need to sign up? Or choose the free trial?
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:15 pm
lazysnake wrote:
LunaDev0143 wrote:

How to login to view the courses? Do i need to sign up? Or choose the free trial?

just sign up within the app and login :?
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:15 pm
Jan 6th, 2021, 1:01 pm
Neither download link is loading up for me at all
Jan 6th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Blu
Jan 6th, 2021, 1:56 pm
BluAmaris wrote:Neither download link is loading up for me at all

kindly use VPN sir if hosts blocked in your country...
which country from?
Jan 6th, 2021, 1:56 pm
Jan 7th, 2021, 7:04 am
hi, does this work on bluestacks? it says unable to open on my bluestacks
Jan 7th, 2021, 7:04 am
Jan 14th, 2021, 9:03 pm
Today I was logged out an can no longer sign in.

If I try to sign up with any address, it gives me this error:

Cleared cache/files, reinstalled, no luck :(
Jan 14th, 2021, 9:03 pm