Right away installed the extracted gi files the archive data on intern storage

Android/data/EGIU/

Android/data/EGIU/ is not correct.
/EGIU/ is correct.
Feb 1st, 2021, 11:29 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:20 am
Downloaded Database file 3 times. Checked instruction many times. Uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Still not working.

What I did....
Downloaded data and extracted it. I got a folder EGIU. In EGIU I got 2 folders and 1 file. Folders are __MACOSX and PayForPreLoadedUnits. File name is .nomedia. I copied EGIU folder as it is (means without disturbing its folder and file) and pasted in Android/data directory. Now I can see EGIU folder in android/data directory. Then I installed apk and gave storage permission without opening the app (I also tried by giving storage permission after opening app).
And still I am getting error message that Units not yet downloaded. If I am wrong somewhere correct and help me..
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:20 am
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:32 am
needify wrote:Downloaded Database file 3 times. Checked instruction many times. Uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Still not working.

What I did....
Downloaded data and extracted it. I got a folder EGIU. In EGIU I got 2 folders and 1 file. Folders are __MACOSX and PayForPreLoadedUnits. File name is .nomedia. I copied EGIU folder as it is (means without disturbing its folder and file) and pasted in Android/data directory. Now I can see EGIU folder in android/data directory. Then I installed apk and gave storage permission without opening the app (I also tried by giving storage permission after opening app).
And still I am getting error message that Units not yet downloaded. If I am wrong somewhere correct and help me..

Please read the post above yours, at first it was supposed to be in the data folder but now you can just put the EGIU folder simply in device storage at least that's what i understand
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:32 am
Feb 7th, 2021, 10:32 am
Thanks a lot @V1P3Rr . Many many thanks. Your little hint solved my big problem. Be blessed..
Feb 7th, 2021, 10:32 am
Mar 24th, 2021, 3:26 pm
KirIif' wrote:
Van Gluck wrote:Can someone guys help me out with this application
I've been trying to get working but no luck
I installed the application
Right away installed the extracted gi files the archive data on intern storage

Android/data/EGIU/

Android/data/EGIU/ is not correct.
/EGIU/ is correct.

it works, thank you :D
Mar 24th, 2021, 3:26 pm
May 2nd, 2021, 2:56 pm
Can I use it on Bluestack emulator on windows? I wanted apk file on unlocked app, i'm new here. Please suggest me if it's possible which file to download.
May 2nd, 2021, 2:56 pm
Apr 28th, 2022, 1:29 am
cannot download
Apr 28th, 2022, 1:29 am
Aug 2nd, 2022, 9:27 pm
Still works. Thank you
Aug 2nd, 2022, 9:27 pm
Aug 9th, 2022, 2:23 am
Thanks a lot. Let me try to update.
Aug 9th, 2022, 2:23 am
Mar 19th, 2023, 4:07 pm
Thanks man, you are the best
Mar 19th, 2023, 4:07 pm
Jul 16th, 2023, 8:16 pm
KirIif' wrote:Here's a new version to that should work on Android11 too.
To be tested:
- App package: https://userupload.net/rf5q46e93qz3
- Data Archive: https://userupload.net/n9d1ya8exrqe

Data archive contains a folder named « EGIU ». It must be extracted on the internal storage.

Good luck.

Data archive data removed... if any chance, reload please ?
I have trouble accessing the Android data folder, so I ask you to reload for Android 13...
My device is with Android 13.
I need this grammar app.
Jul 16th, 2023, 8:16 pm
Aug 3rd, 2023, 12:17 pm
I'm tired to install this application on my phone. Android 13. I searched for more than one way and did not find a solution. No, but I solved the problem myself. First, you have to download it from APKPure in xapk format. This format contains the data. First, you will download the x-plore program. You will open the xapk file and install the program
Aug 3rd, 2023, 12:17 pm
Aug 10th, 2023, 11:46 pm
rafat123 wrote:I'm tired to install this application on my phone. Android 13. I searched for more than one way and did not find a solution. No, but I solved the problem myself. First, you have to download it from APKPure in xapk format. This format contains the data. First, you will download the x-plore program. You will open the xapk file and install the program

I just download xapk and x-plore ..

How can I do this ?

Please help me bro...
Aug 10th, 2023, 11:46 pm
Aug 11th, 2023, 12:07 am
It didn't work again. It wants me to buy it.
Aug 11th, 2023, 12:07 am