Hobby, sports, and other programs that are not games but provide entertainment
Dec 10th, 2019, 5:40 am
What is the meaning of Force Update Disabled?
Dec 10th, 2019, 5:40 am
Dec 10th, 2019, 6:28 am
am5786 wrote:What is the meaning of Force Update Disabled?

How to explaine the words say that lol
App wont force you to update some app force you to update.. but some app wont work if u dont update. Some app will work even with older version. Do u dont need to update you can use ti doesnt force u for update. :)
Dec 10th, 2019, 6:28 am

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Dec 12th, 2019, 2:30 am
Hi @Stabiron can you tell us about this viruses i scaned this apk ?

Dec 12th, 2019, 2:30 am

Dec 12th, 2019, 5:35 am
bleros wrote:Hi @Stabiron can you tell us about this viruses i scaned this apk ?

Answer is in your screenshot actually.
1. Ad library which is added by the Dev for ads
2. Debug key. App signed with test key duh, which is the most common key everyone uses.
Dec 12th, 2019, 5:35 am
Dec 12th, 2019, 9:08 pm
1 But original app doesnt have this type of detection.
2 Yes i know that apk signed with testkey
Dec 12th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Dec 12th, 2019, 9:18 pm
bleros wrote:1 But original app doesnt have this type of detection.

don't use mod if that scared........jeez dude
Dec 12th, 2019, 9:18 pm

....it takes a special kind of stupid to add ads into an ad-free app
Dec 14th, 2019, 6:05 am
QuietPlease wrote:
bleros wrote:1 But original app doesnt have this type of detection.

don't use mod if that scared........jeez dude

Noo i dont give a fk about this detection but is long story :lol:
Dec 14th, 2019, 6:05 am

Dec 17th, 2019, 8:27 pm
Is anyone else having issues with this app on firestick? It was working perfectly with no issues but for about the last 4-5 days when launched the app gets stuck on the white loading screen at the start & nothing else seems to load up. I've forced closed/relaunched/cleared cache & data/uninstalled & reinstalled multiple times now & still no solution & it's baffling the fuck out of me! The same mod is still working flawlessly on my mobile so I really don't know what's going on! Anybody got any suggestions? It would really help!
Dec 17th, 2019, 8:27 pm
Dec 18th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Casual83 wrote:Is anyone else having issues with this app on firestick? It was working perfectly with no issues but for about the last 4-5 days when launched the app gets stuck on the white loading screen at the start & nothing else seems to load up. I've forced closed/relaunched/cleared cache & data/uninstalled & reinstalled multiple times now & still no solution & it's baffling the fuck out of me! The same mod is still working flawlessly on my mobile so I really don't know what's going on! Anybody got any suggestions? It would really help!

Scrap my last post! The app has suddenly started to work normally again on my firestick as of this morning!
Dec 18th, 2019, 2:53 pm
Dec 19th, 2019, 7:19 am
Casual83 wrote:Scrap my last post! The app has suddenly started to work normally again on my firestick as of this morning!

Their server is not stable. So expect these kind of stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dec 19th, 2019, 7:19 am
Dec 23rd, 2019, 6:21 am
I know the literally meaning too, I was just asking because sometimes when an app is running fine and I don't want to update but still almost every time it happens app forces you to update despite this "Force Update is Disabled." Actually it happened in past after you update the app it stopped running or never run like the previous version etc. Anyways thank you for the explanation. I appreciate.
bleros wrote:
am5786 wrote:What is the meaning of Force Update Disabled?

How to explaine the words say that lol
App wont force you to update some app force you to update.. but some app wont work if u dont update. Some app will work even with older version. Do u dont need to update you can use ti doesnt force u for update. :)
Dec 23rd, 2019, 6:21 am
Dec 27th, 2019, 1:58 pm
jwalker79 wrote:uninstall adguard

doesn't it work with adguard?

also,
what's the telegram group that the error message is suggesting?
anyone knows it?
Dec 27th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Jan 2nd, 2020, 9:58 am
Not working in smart tv with android 6,just open and not displaying nothing.it work before very good
Jan 2nd, 2020, 9:58 am
Jan 6th, 2020, 4:48 am
App released for TV, now this version does not support Android TV. Please update
Jan 6th, 2020, 4:48 am
Jan 17th, 2020, 10:19 pm
Unfortunately this mod seems to no longer work on firestick (now just loads up with a page listing various download links for latest Wow Sports apk) but this mod still works flawlessly on mobile?! Got my fingers crossed for a fix or update as this app is essential if you watch sport.
Jan 17th, 2020, 10:19 pm