Any software used for business and personal finance
Nov 4th, 2019, 3:49 pm
My Stocks Portfolio and Widget v2.452 [AdFree]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Monitor the stock market, the performance of your stock portfolios and your investment strategy.

Monitor the stock market, the performance of your stock portfolios and your investment strategy.

✓ Tracks Stocks, ETFs, and Mutual Funds in the US and some international markets

✓ Tracks Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin

✓ Foreign exchange rates and currency converter

✓ Market news feed and news for each stock quote

✓ Streaming real-time quotes for US exchanges and some international stock markets

✓ Multi stock portfolio support - keep track of multiple stock markets or stock portfolios

✓ Convert stock portfolios to one currency using real-time foreign exchange rates - mix stock quotes and holdings from different stock markets and display it using a currency of your choice

✓ Extended hours support for pre-market and after-market hours

✓ Stocks widget that displays stock quotes and holdings

✓ Full screen charts. OHLC, volume, candlestick. Pinch-zoom, trackball, and panning support.

✓ Detailed info on each stock quote including daily/yearly price ranges, market cap, P/E, EPS, Volume, Average Volume, Beta, Dividend & Yield.

✓ Password lock support - prevent others from seeing your stock quotes even if your phone is unlocked

✓ Fixed and percentage based buy and sell commissions for stocks

✓ Support for dark and light color themes

✓ CSV import and export. Supports CSV downloaded from Google Finance portfolios.

✓ Synchronize across multiple devices

✓ All portfolios and stock market quotes are stored locally on your phone.

What's New:
- Quotes with custom prices will show daily change when available
- Fix bug with screen rotation on quote details page
- Fix bug with editing a quote
- Fix bug with wrong 1-day chart color in 'log' view

- Top daily gainers / losers (US)
- Allow selecting chart tick interval size (for example, 1 hour or 1 day ticks for 1 month range)
- Add portfolio drop down menu in title bar for quick switching between portfolios
- Improve performance and fixes

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.peeksoft.stocks

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/jlegp5mk6lja

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/d123169c14268d2c
https://uploadrar.com/605zlrncjgxz
Nov 4th, 2019, 3:49 pm

retired....
Nov 4th, 2019, 8:43 pm
App crashes each time when opening Top Daily Movers (US) tab
Nov 4th, 2019, 8:43 pm

akaMePs
Nov 20th, 2019, 1:22 am
Update please! Thank you!
Nov 20th, 2019, 1:22 am

akaMePs
Feb 20th, 2020, 1:24 am
akaMePs wrote:Update please! Thank you!
Bump
Feb 20th, 2020, 1:24 am

akaMePs
Mar 10th, 2020, 7:47 pm
deathischildplay wrote:Update would be great
Mar 10th, 2020, 7:47 pm

akaMePs
Jul 1st, 2020, 6:50 am
This is a fantastic app. Clean and lightweight, and easy on the eyes.

Look forward to trying the latest version, which was updated today: v2.622
Jul 1st, 2020, 6:50 am
Jul 4th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Kindly update
Jul 4th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Jul 16th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Hope they add more options for alerts in future versions, such as alters based on fixed incremental changes ($ or %).
Jul 16th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Oct 10th, 2020, 1:22 pm
It looks like this one has been abandoned...
Oct 10th, 2020, 1:22 pm

akaMePs
Oct 10th, 2020, 6:58 pm
What do you mean? An updated version was just added on GP.

BTW, this is a fantastic app. Less features than Investing.com, but so much easier to use and read. And they are slowly adding more features over time. Also easy on the eyes.
Oct 10th, 2020, 6:58 pm
Oct 11th, 2020, 8:42 pm
TouchOfGrey wrote:What do you mean? An updated version was just added on GP.

BTW, this is a fantastic app. Less features than Investing.com, but so much easier to use and read. And they are slowly adding more features over time. Also easy on the eyes.

I mean the modded version here looks like it has been abandoned. I know the Google Play version still receive update, this is one of the reason I'm still asking for an updated mod. I agree that this is a fanstatic app, I use it almost daily.
Oct 11th, 2020, 8:42 pm

akaMePs
Oct 12th, 2020, 8:51 am
akaMePs wrote:I mean the modded version here looks like it has been abandoned. I know the Google Play version still receive update, this is one of the reason I'm still asking for an updated mod. I agree that this is a fanstatic app, I use it almost daily.

The modded app works fine for me. Updates for alle indicees worldwide, quotes, own share lists and all others are updated today morning like all the time before. Thanks for that great app ;=)
Oct 12th, 2020, 8:51 am
Oct 13th, 2020, 6:02 am
Yes, the version here from 2019 does work just fine. Though it would be nice to see all the updates in the past year, and what features have been added.
Oct 13th, 2020, 6:02 am