knightdaemon wrote:damn, the link died already

Already? It's a 2 year old post dude.
Feb 24th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Feb 24th, 2018, 7:51 pm
bluedragonhax wrote:

Already? It's a 2 year old post dude.

I'm pretty sure he meant this link that was posted a week ago;

tiffers wrote:Hey guys, Calm is giving away free 8-month long trials. You can use this free trial to tide you over until this app is updated.

Just click on this link: https://www.calm.com/justkeeplivin

People who already have accounts can receive the free trial too.
Feb 24th, 2018, 7:51 pm
Feb 24th, 2018, 9:52 pm
Can anyone update this app, please?
Feb 24th, 2018, 9:52 pm
Mar 2nd, 2018, 8:04 pm
Draugr wrote:
bluedragonhax wrote:

Already? It`s a 2 year old post dude.

I`m pretty sure he meant this link that was posted a week ago;

tiffers wrote:Hey guys, Calm is giving away free 8-month long trials. You can use this free trial to tide you over until this app is updated.

Just click on this link: https://www.calm.com/justkeeplivin

People who already have accounts can receive the free trial too.
Offer seems to have expired for anyone just seeing this.
Mar 2nd, 2018, 8:04 pm
May 16th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Why not update the app, please?
There are many new features which are available only in the updated versions.
Please!
May 16th, 2018, 12:48 pm

_______________Image
What Is Happening In Myanmar aka Burma?
May 16th, 2018, 3:06 pm
I don't think they are able to do it anymore. The original programmer may have set the bar too high. It's a pity.
May 16th, 2018, 3:06 pm
May 16th, 2018, 7:37 pm
Anyway, I thanks Balatan for this app.
I've been meditating using this version for almost 2 years now.
It helped me a lot during my time of depression.
Can't express how much I'm grateful.
May 16th, 2018, 7:37 pm

_______________Image
What Is Happening In Myanmar aka Burma?
Jun 17th, 2018, 5:00 pm
I have never heard of this until the commercial just went off. Sounds good. Plz update
Jun 17th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:03 pm
I got version 3.18.2 and have patched it to remove license verification and have removed google ads. Stay calm - enjoy:
<<link removed.. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN LINKS IN ANOTHER MEMBER'S TOPIC>>

If it comes up already playing the main meditation just click the 'Meditate' icon at the bottom in the middle to get the menu of choices.
Jun 17th, 2018, 7:03 pm
Jun 22nd, 2018, 8:16 am
roidtrix19 wrote:I got version 3.18.2 and have patched it to remove license verification and have removed google ads. Stay calm - enjoy:

If it comes up already playing the main meditation just click the 'Meditate' icon at the bottom in the middle to get the menu of choices.

Thanks! Could you please post a new thread for this as the link was deleted. :shock:
Jun 22nd, 2018, 8:16 am
Jul 11th, 2018, 2:27 am
roidtrix19 wrote:I got version 3.18.2 and have patched it to remove license verification and have removed google ads. Stay calm - enjoy:

Yes, please create a new thread for this version! If it works, lots of people would be really happy! Including this guy right here! Thanks! ;-)
Jul 11th, 2018, 2:27 am
Aug 2nd, 2018, 5:13 pm
<<link removed.. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN LINKS IN ANOTHER MEMBER`S TOPIC>>

If it comes up already playing the main meditation just click the `Meditate` icon at the bottom in the middle to get the menu of choices.
Please share your updated version be much appreciated by many thanks :)
Aug 2nd, 2018, 5:13 pm
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:10 am

Yeah, could you please post it in a new thread? I don't know why someone would have the audacity to delete that link when an update is something that we all wanted!? Thanks to the Moderator who did this. You're truly as useful as a dude handing out parking tickets. Why spoil it for the rest of us?
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:10 am