Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Jul 28th, 2011, 2:16 pm
Dowwi wrote:As stated on twitter, we are working on the site while it is open for testing purposes. We have just added mediafire and wupload to the working services but the application needs an update before use of it can be seen.

To ubigred and r1sk666, what are your usernames that you request your Dowwi's accounts be made under?

i requested the user name - r1sk

Jul 28th, 2011, 2:16 pm
Jul 28th, 2011, 3:57 pm
Dowwi wrote:As stated on twitter, we are working on the site while it is open for testing purposes. We have just added mediafire and wupload to the working services but the application needs an update before use of it can be seen.

To ubigred and r1sk666, what are your usernames that you request your Dowwi's accounts be made under?

I requested ubigred
Jul 28th, 2011, 3:57 pm
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:04 pm
To ubigred and r1sk666: Please contact me via PM so we can take care of this matter.
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Stay up to date with Dowwi's Facebook feed for all the latest news:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dowwi/337796782939642
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:22 pm
Hey Dowwi when will your servers be back online. Im personally getting really annoyed for paying for a service that doesn't provide. I paid good money for premium downloads and i would like to use them...
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:22 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Need help? Just ask me ;)
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:23 pm
If you requested an account, you need to PM me the information as stated on the donation page. Or you are going to run into problems! Send me donation information as well as desired account name/password combination.
If you're not sending me the information, your account can not be created in timely fashion.
Jul 28th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Jul 29th, 2011, 2:14 am
medic97 wrote:Hey Dowwi when will your servers be back online. Im personally getting really annoyed for paying for a service that doesn't provide. I paid good money for premium downloads and i would like to use them...

yah, it is annoying but i guess they weren't ready for the increase in use from mobilism?? beem a couple of days now of seeing that same "maintenance" message...
Jul 29th, 2011, 2:14 am

Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Triforce ROM (dob: 5/1/13)
Jul 29th, 2011, 7:22 am
medic97 wrote:Hey Dowwi when will your servers be back online. Im personally getting really annoyed for paying for a service that doesn't provide. I paid good money for premium downloads and i would like to use them...

+1

careful though, some of the users here will tell you "hey, its just $1.5 a month, deal with it"

In my opinion, that's bull. If you offer a service and request payment for it, you should check for all the bugs before you take money from people.
Jul 29th, 2011, 7:22 am
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:30 am
oh well i just donated for premium and now i see thats its down ://
someone know when its back? maybe u Dowwi?
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:30 am
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:44 am
We will hopefully be up within the next few days. The problem we have encountered has multiple parts and we are also adding new file hosts to our line up. Rest assured, Dowwi will be back up and better than ever in no time.

@avishaio: I agree with you but Dowwi has been very stressed lately due to the increase in volume of usage which is causing these new found errors.

Once Dowwi is back up I will renew account status' for everyone who replies to a twitter post and who is a current member so everyone will receive their money's worth. I also implore you all to read Dowwi's terms of use located here: www.dowwi.com
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:44 am

Jul 29th, 2011, 5:26 pm
Alright so we have good news. After thoroughly testing, fixing and testing again we believe we have a good fix. Now we need the members of Mobilism to test this fix out and to see if they can find flaws. If you find one please PM me with specific details about the problem including links and other valuable information.

Also you all will be glad to hear that we now support mediafire and wupload and there are more to come with the next update of the Mobilism Market.

To the user's who claim their password/username is not working:
- Your username/password will not work outside the Mobilism Market.
- The username/password is suppose to be used on the screen that appears after you press the Dowwi icon.
- If you see a "Under Maintenance" screen, you cannot login to Dowwi until we are no longer working on the site.
Jul 29th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Jul 30th, 2011, 12:04 am
Dowwi wrote:Alright so we have good news. After thoroughly testing, fixing and testing again we believe we have a good fix. Now we need the members of Mobilism to test this fix out and to see if they can find flaws. If you find one please PM me with specific details about the problem including links and other valuable information.

Also you all will be glad to hear that we now support mediafire and wupload and there are more to come with the next update of the Mobilism Market.

To the user's who claim their password/username is not working:
- Your username/password will not work outside the Mobilism Market.
- The username/password is suppose to be used on the screen that appears after you press the Dowwi icon.
- If you see a "Under Maintenance" screen, you cannot login to Dowwi until we are no longer working on the site.

Great - Test 10 Apps - Works !

Hope the Fix has ' long life ' ;)

Good Support - Tanks !

If I find errors, I send it via PM. 8)
Jul 30th, 2011, 12:04 am

» Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Jul 30th, 2011, 3:54 am
I know there are issues with the direct download for the moment. I am sure the service will be back and running full speed ahead soon. My issue is I donated and followed the instructions on the "How to become VIP". Just have not heard back from anyone on what I do next. Any help? Thx

Draake
Jul 30th, 2011, 3:54 am
Jul 30th, 2011, 4:05 am
drdraake wrote:I know there are issues with the direct download for the moment. I am sure the service will be back and running full speed ahead soon. My issue is I donated and followed the instructions on the "How to become VIP". Just have not heard back from anyone on what I do next. Any help? Thx

Draake

Send me the information please.
Jul 30th, 2011, 4:05 am

Jul 30th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Just donated and pmed Disk4mat but he hasn't been online since Wednesday so can some other admin see his messages?
Jul 30th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Jul 30th, 2011, 2:34 pm
armanisafari wrote:Just donated and pmed Disk4mat but he hasn't been online since Wednesday so can some other admin see his messages?
pm Mr FuFu
Jul 30th, 2011, 2:34 pm