Workouts, nutrition, tracking
May 10th, 2018, 10:47 pm
All packs working for me. Great, quality upload.
May 10th, 2018, 10:47 pm
May 11th, 2018, 7:47 pm
What login details are you using... or can we use any?
May 11th, 2018, 7:47 pm
May 11th, 2018, 7:48 pm
Month wrote:All packs working for me. Great, quality upload.


Is your last pack 1/2 gb instead of 2?
Also my unarchiver keeps saying corrupted. No matter whether I redownload :(
May 11th, 2018, 7:48 pm
May 12th, 2018, 12:33 am
OomNomNom wrote:
Month wrote:All packs working for me. Great, quality upload.


Is your last pack 1/2 gb instead of 2?
Also my unarchiver keeps saying corrupted. No matter whether I redownload :(


All packs are working for me inside the app.
May 12th, 2018, 12:33 am
May 12th, 2018, 2:20 am
Month wrote:
OomNomNom wrote:
Month wrote:All packs working for me. Great, quality upload.


Is your last pack 1/2 gb instead of 2?
Also my unarchiver keeps saying corrupted. No matter whether I redownload :(


All packs are working for me inside the app.


In what android directory you have to put the downloaded audio pack to work inside the app?

Thanks
TGD
May 12th, 2018, 2:20 am

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
May 12th, 2018, 7:03 am
tgd wrote:
In what android directory you have to put the downloaded audio pack to work inside the app?

Thanks
TGD



YOU CAN'T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I've explained twice already that this isn't what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn't work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???
May 12th, 2018, 7:03 am
May 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm
Super appreciated!
May 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm
May 12th, 2018, 2:15 pm
mhs11294 wrote:YOU CAN'T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I've explained twice already that this isn't what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn't work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???


Thanks for managing the thread and clearing doubts while I was away :)
May 12th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Image
May 12th, 2018, 3:03 pm
Stabiron wrote:
mhs11294 wrote:YOU CAN'T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I've explained twice already that this isn't what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn't work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???


Thanks for managing the thread and clearing doubts while I was away :)


First of all thank you to Stabiron for an awesome work!

Second mhs11294, why you don't tone down your answers? Getting all wrapped up because people ask questions and shouting at them is not nice. I read all the thread twice and understood that the mp3 files are not necessary to run the app. That was crystal clear from Stabiron post.

But I understood (wrongly) that someone had downloaded the audio files and had all the packs working on the app. So I thought that he had found a way to put them back in. After all when you download the packs from the app, those audio files are somewhere in the phone.

Peace.

Live long and prosper.

o&o

TGD
May 12th, 2018, 3:03 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
May 12th, 2018, 3:19 pm
tgd wrote:First of all thank you to Stabiron for an awesome work!

Second mhs11294, why you don't tone down your answers? Getting all wrapped up because people ask questions and shouting at them is not nice. I read all the thread twice and understood that the mp3 files are not necessary to run the app. That was crystal clear from Stabiron post.

But I understood (wrongly) that someone had downloaded the audio files and had all the packs working on the app. So I thought that he had found a way to put them back in. After all when you download the packs from the app, those audio files are somewhere in the phone.

Peace.

Live long and prosper.

o&o

TGD

Hi TDG,

I'm glad you like my work and sorry for late reply as I was bit busy. I understand your concern as using app compare to those audio files is much more convenient. Unfortunately app download the audio files in encrypted format so you can't put the mp3 files I've provided as app simply won't accept. While on the other hand it is very much possible to provide the audio data and you can put that in phone with the help of root access. But thing is getting those encrypted files isn't an easy task and I don't have time nor strength to do that.

I hope you'll understand.

Regards
Stabiron
May 12th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Image
May 12th, 2018, 3:32 pm
Hi Stabiron,

Thank your the information. :) The audio files are enough for me. And i don`t have a rooted phone so the encrypted files won`t do me any good... ;)

Again thank you for taking the time and effort to release the app and audio.

Cheers
TGD
May 12th, 2018, 3:32 pm

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
- Philip K. Dick
May 13th, 2018, 12:40 pm
Thanks so much for updating the app! It works great!
May 13th, 2018, 12:40 pm
May 14th, 2018, 12:55 am
tgd wrote:
Stabiron wrote:
mhs11294 wrote:YOU CAN`T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I`ve explained twice already that this isn`t what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN`T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN`T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn`t work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???


Thanks for managing the thread and clearing doubts while I was away :)


First of all thank you to Stabiron for an awesome work!

Second mhs11294, why you don`t tone down your answers? Getting all wrapped up because people ask questions and shouting at them is not nice. I read all the thread twice and understood that the mp3 files are not necessary to run the app. That was crystal clear from Stabiron post.

But I understood (wrongly) that someone had downloaded the audio files and had all the packs working on the app. So I thought that he had found a way to put them back in. After all when you download the packs from the app, those audio files are somewhere in the phone.

Peace.

Live long and prosper.

o&o

TGD
Indeed! I think that mhs11294 believes that he/she is the ruler of Mobilism and the rest of us are clueless losers!1
May 14th, 2018, 12:55 am

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.” - Albert Einstein Image
May 14th, 2018, 8:27 am
(1) Headspace Full By Stabiron (May 2018).part2.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file Headspace Full By Stabiron (May 2018)\Packs\3 - Brave\1 - Grief\Headspace - Grief - Day 29.MP3. Corrupt file or wrong password.

(2) Headspace Full By Stabiron (May 2018).part4.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file Headspace Full By Stabiron (May 2018)\Singles\5 - Sleep Sounds\power down\Sound - Power Down - 60min.mp3. Corrupt file or wrong password.

I am having problem in extraction of the the above files. Can u fix this?
May 14th, 2018, 8:27 am