Workouts, nutrition, tracking
May 14th, 2018, 8:41 am
Awesome work ! Thanks for your hard work Stabiron.
May I ask how did you extract them ?
May 14th, 2018, 8:41 am
May 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
Thanks for hard word Stabiron!
I've read that those files are an alternative if the app doesn't work, but I'm downloading already the files. It's okay?
May 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
May 15th, 2018, 6:02 am
@Stabiron

First of, thanks a megaton for this upload. Really appreciate it.

In your README, you thank Andy for some of the packs. Can you please shed some light as to what's going on here? Did he just give them to you? As far as I knew, it's his voice on all of those tracks. So why on earth would HE do that? If not, what's going on here?
May 15th, 2018, 6:02 am
May 15th, 2018, 7:44 am
Debneil wrote:@Stabiron

First of, thanks a megaton for this upload. Really appreciate it.

In your README, you thank Andy for some of the packs. Can you please shed some light as to what's going on here? Did he just give them to you? As far as I knew, it's his voice on all of those tracks. So why on earth would HE do that? If not, what's going on here?

LOL! Andy here is not the one with Headspace but a uploader on a private tracker.
May 15th, 2018, 7:44 am

Image
May 15th, 2018, 8:12 am
Japjeet wrote:Wait so, do we need to download the app and the files will be integrated into them or we just listen to the audio files on a player?
Btw, thank you so much!
No.. Both are seperate ways to listen audio
May 15th, 2018, 8:12 am
May 15th, 2018, 8:15 am
tgd wrote:
Stabiron wrote:
mhs11294 wrote:YOU CAN'T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I've explained twice already that this isn't what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn't work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???


Thanks for managing the thread and clearing doubts while I was away :)


First of all thank you to Stabiron for an awesome work!

Second mhs11294, why you don't tone down your answers? Getting all wrapped up because people ask questions and shouting at them is not nice. I read all the thread twice and understood that the mp3 files are not necessary to run the app. That was crystal clear from Stabiron post.

But I understood (wrongly) that someone had downloaded the audio files and had all the packs working on the app. So I thought that he had found a way to put them back in. After all when you download the packs from the app, those audio files are somewhere in the phone.

Peace.

Live long and prosper.

o&o

TGD



Sorry buddy, genuinely wasn't trying to shout. I admittedly was having a bad day and getting frustrated and I used capitals and bold because I thought people had scrolled past my previous comments so I wanted to make the information as visible as possible!

Apologies for sounding like a dick, I'm just trying to give back to the community in any way I can, and since I can't crack applications, I figure I can at least answer questions in the comments.

Hope you're enjoying the application, I'll personally be trying to use the Stress pack this week :lol:
May 15th, 2018, 8:15 am
May 15th, 2018, 8:17 am
Stabiron wrote:
mhs11294 wrote:YOU CAN'T! Before commenting try actually reading the original post and entire comment thread! I've explained twice already that this isn't what Stabiron meant in his post.

To be clear.

THE AUDIO FILES AREN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE APP.

THE APP ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE THE AUDIO FILES.


Use the audio files if the app doesn't work. If the app allows you to log in and listen to / download packs, you DO NOT need the audio files.

It is incredibly simple. How are people not understanding this???


Thanks for managing the thread and clearing doubts while I was away :)


Haha, I lost my cool a bit but no worries. If you keep cracking them I'll keep helping people use them. Unless you fancy releasing a course on how to crack them? Then I'll do that too.
May 15th, 2018, 8:17 am
May 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm
TechySunilkr wrote:Can you also provide all animations of the headspace app. Thanks in advance.


I can confirm the animations are working in the app.
May 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm
May 16th, 2018, 3:10 am
I believe I've found out why unzipping is creating issues for so many people, and funnily, it's not because of typing the password incorrectly or corrupted files.

Greymoor wrote:Tested the downloads over and over again, premium download specifically for part 1 always results in a 131/132 mb file instead of 2 gb. So for that one, to anyone who wants to use the super fast premium download, download that from the host instead. Part 2, 3, and 4 are okay to download through premium downloads.

What is happening next is that the file names from premium download use underscores "_" whereas the file names from hosts have spaces " ". So when you have a combination of files from hosts and premium download, they are not recognizing each other, and the uncompressing utility is showing an error.

I renamed "Headspace Full By Stabiron (May 2018).part1" (from host) to "Headspace_Full_By_Stabiron_(May_2018).part1" to match "Headspace_Full_By_Stabiron_(May_2018).part3" and voila, unzipping went without a hitch!
May 16th, 2018, 3:10 am
May 16th, 2018, 3:12 am
TechySunilkr wrote:Can you also provide all animations of the headspace app. Thanks in advance.


Would love these too. The mobile formatted versions are not available in the Headspace online channels.
May 16th, 2018, 3:12 am
May 16th, 2018, 5:12 pm
Thanks so much for everything here! I appreciate your work. I'm sorry for being so needy, however...

if you're unable to get the app to work (it's the same issues I'd explored in the previous thread - I'd love to figure out why this isn't working, I've removed permissions, SafetyNet, account (well, not entirely) and app version out of the equation), is there any other way of getting the shortened 3/5 minute versions of the audio?
May 16th, 2018, 5:12 pm
May 17th, 2018, 1:41 am
Thanks Stabiron, you rock!
May 17th, 2018, 1:41 am
May 18th, 2018, 1:27 am
Thanks so much for this amazing upload! I didn't have any luck with the app, but the files are great.

I've been going through editing id3 tags for my gf. Is the Pregnancy pack missing days 27-29? I don't recall getting any extraction errors, and I'm about half way through the collection and haven't found anything else missing.
May 18th, 2018, 1:27 am
May 18th, 2018, 7:42 am
chosx wrote:Thanks so much for this amazing upload! I didn't have any luck with the app, but the files are great.

I've been going through editing id3 tags for my gf. Is the Pregnancy pack missing days 27-29? I don't recall getting any extraction errors, and I'm about half way through the collection and haven't found anything else missing.


Can you provide the audio file of 1.Headspace - Grief - Day 29.MP3 and 2.Sleep Sounds\power down\Sound - Power Down - 60min.mp3 ? I am having a problem in extraction.
May 18th, 2018, 7:42 am
Last edited by TechySunilkr on May 19th, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
May 25th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Everything working perfectly for me. A big thanks Stabiron!
May 25th, 2018, 4:59 pm