Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Jan 13th, 2019, 10:56 pm
Tools & Amazfit v4.2.3 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.3+
Overview: Get the most out of your Amazfit smart bracelet with Amazfit Tools! Set up your own, individual and fully customizable notifications for incoming calls and applications. Energize your brain during a hard day using the power nap feature, configure custom patterns for each single notification, fine-tune custom content filters and a lot more!

This application works very well with original Mi Fit application (but is no way associated with Xiaomi). This means that you can always have the latest Mi Fit version and the latest Amazfit firmware in addition to great and powerful advanced features.
Features:
• Display Text Support (see caller contact names & full contents of notifications on your Amazfit)
• Button Control & Sensor Control (assign actions to button presses, control media with movements of your hand)
• Button Control Profiles (create your own virtual menu to perform any number of your custom actions: control music, volume, phone vibrations & more)
• Continuous heart rate monitoring & notifying, configurable heart rate dashboard charts
• Sleep as Android Integration (Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Arc, Amazfit Cor)
• Notifications for application & incoming calls (highly configurable times, conditions or even custom vibration patterns)
• Alarm notifications (including safety sound alarm - vibrations won't wake you up? safety sound alarm will trigger after few minutes)
• Custom repeating notifications (you can set anything you like, for example: hourly chimes, change workout reminder, take a pill reminders and more)
• Notification content filters (only interested in SMS notifications for certain people? not a problem for Amazfit Tools)
• Multiple notifications (you can for example ignore WhatsApp groups or set different icons, vibration patterns or notification times for different people)
• Power Nap feature (need a short nap? Just activate this and Amazfit will wake you up by vibrations when you're done resting)
• Idle Alerts (you can set an alert so the band will buzz you if you've been inactive for some time). You can also control the interval, time frame and inactivity threshold
• Missed notifications (notification is not lost when you are out of reach of your phone, you will get the last missed notification on reconnect)
• Advanced settings (disable non-interactive notifications, shake to dismiss power nap, disable in silence mode, disable while screen is on, …)
• Fully customizable widgets (daily fitness goal progress, bracelet battery, heart rate, etc)
• Export/Import Settings (to your storage or to the cloud)
• Tasker, Automagic, Automate and Locale support (advanced and fully customizable action and event plugins)
• Fully supports Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Arc and Amazfit Cor (Band Mi Dong) bracelets
• Works on all Android versions from 4.3 to 8.1+
• Many and many more yet to come!

WHAT'S NEW

*** IMPORTANT, READ THIS before rating: https://goo.gl/qiJPyM ***
*** Fully supports Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Arc & Amazfit Cor (Pace is NOT supported) ***

• Button Control & Sensor Control (assign actions to button presses, control media with movements of your hand)
• Display Text Support (see caller contact names & full multi-line contents of notifications)
• Incoming Call Actions (Reject with SMS, Reject, Answer)
• Sleep as Android Integration
• Heart Rate Monitor

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.zdenekhorak.amazfittools

Download Instructions: credit viktorovich31
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/qwyoe68uxg5d

Mirrors:
https://douploads.net/cfuq9klxrvam
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/uefbirmor30v
Jan 13th, 2019, 10:56 pm

Jan 13th, 2019, 11:05 pm
fantastic works ! thx.
Jan 13th, 2019, 11:05 pm
Jan 14th, 2019, 12:35 am
Have been waiting for a long time of the patched version.
Big thank you for Nocna Furia and viktorovich31.
Jan 14th, 2019, 12:35 am
Jan 14th, 2019, 7:28 am
Unfortunately, it doesn't connect to my Amazfit Bip.
Jan 14th, 2019, 7:28 am
Jan 14th, 2019, 3:50 pm
ach i cant connect to my amazfit cor :(
Jan 14th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:45 am
mikes7 wrote:ach i cant connect to my amazfit cor :(
miopet wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't connect to my Amazfit Bip.

Appreciate very much if you could patch it again to fix the pairing or connection problems.
Note that it's installed with no error, but it won't pair or connect with the watch.
Thanks.
Jan 15th, 2019, 3:45 am
Feb 12th, 2019, 12:54 am
Won't connect to my Bip either
Feb 12th, 2019, 12:54 am
Mar 11th, 2019, 5:05 am
Please update patched; Current Version is 4.3.6.
Mar 11th, 2019, 5:05 am
Dec 30th, 2020, 3:21 pm
miopet wrote:Please update patched; Current Version is 4.3.6.

Links are Broken
Dec 30th, 2020, 3:21 pm
Oct 23rd, 2021, 11:24 pm
Please, update.
Oct 23rd, 2021, 11:24 pm
Jun 6th, 2022, 9:50 pm
Anyone can mpd the latest release please ?
Jun 6th, 2022, 9:50 pm
Oct 19th, 2022, 10:30 pm
Hi Nocna Furia,
I wonder if it would be possible to update this app.
Thank you very much for the priceless work you do.
Oct 19th, 2022, 10:30 pm

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA
Oct 20th, 2022, 3:18 pm
Update please
Oct 20th, 2022, 3:18 pm
Dec 6th, 2022, 5:35 pm
please update
Dec 6th, 2022, 5:35 pm