Workouts, nutrition, tracking
May 20th, 2019, 7:46 pm
NuCalm v2.0.4 [MOD]
Requirements: Android OS 4.4 +
Overview: NuCalm is the world’s first and only patented technology for “systems and methods for balancing and maintaining the health of the human autonomic nervous system.” NuCalm is clinically proven to lower stress and improve sleep quality without drugs. With NuCalm, stress management is as simple as flipping a switch.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), stress is the primary cause of 85% of all disease. Stress negatively impacts your sleep, mood, diet, appearance, and how you feel. Stress also impacts you on a cellular level and is the pre-cursor to most disease states. Each of us copes with stress in different ways, but the impact of stress on cells and internal systems is universally damaging. It is critical to your health to effectively manage stress, maintain balance, and increase resilience.

NuCalm gives you the power and control to slow down and recharge when you need it. By guiding you to deep relaxation, NuCalm allows your mind and body to relax, recover, and restore. On NuCalm your body idles in the optimal healing state (parasympathetic nervous system dominance). This allows you to recover and rebuild quickly. The physiological benefits of deep relaxation include:
-Reduced stress (lowers cortisol production)
-Improved sleep quality
-Improved immune system, heart health, and respiratory health
-Improved attention and memory
-Normalized circadian rhythms
-Enhanced creativity and focus

NuCalm places your mind and body in the recovery zone.

NuCalm rapidly, safely, and predictably creates deep relaxation by mimicking patterns your brain recognizes to help relax. This technology works naturally with the two channels of communication in the body — biochemical and electrical.

NuCalm is comprised of four scientifically sequenced components that synergistically work on the GABAergic system to interrupt the adrenaline response and rapidly guide the brain to a deeply relaxed state.

NuCalm takes 1-2 minutes to administer, and within minutes, you begin to draw deeper breaths, your body feels heavier, and your mind wanders. NuCalm allows you to experience a concentrated, refreshing reboot at the cellular level with minimal effort and no recovery time.

Since 2009, NuCalm has helped millions of people manage stress across five continents. NuCalm users include:
-Over 650,000 dental patients have used NuCalm for a drug-free, relaxing dental appointment with over 95% satisfaction
-NuCalm is used by the world’s top athletes across 25 professional sports teams, plus professional golfers, tennis players, MMA fighters, and Olympians - approved by the National Sports Foundation and Certified for Sport
-Used by cancer patients to resolve nausea, improve sleep quality, and manage stress
-Used by jet pilots to resolve jet lag
-Used by top executives to improve performance by effectively managing stress and travel demands
-Used by psychotherapists and treatment centers to facilitate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and treat Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and addictive disease

“On NuCalm, subjects experience a rapid decrease in heart rate and respiration rate while exhibiting an increase in vagal tonality. These biomarkers are consistent with deep meditation and illustrative of the predictable rapid onset of the parasympathetic nervous system dominance created by NuCalm.”

— Dr. Chung-Kang Peng, Ph.D., Co-Director of the Rey Institute for Nonlinear Dynamics in Medicine at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School

What's New:
Fixed an issue where the app detected an unstable internet connection as having no internet connection during login.

☠ Login bypassed
☠ UI enhancements

-- Fixed scroll lag
-- Fixed shuffle button toggle
-- Improved track selection
-- Removed unnecessary functions
☠ Release by ill420smoker

Install Notes:
- Navigate to the NuCalm app page via the Google Play Store link below
- Click 'Install' and allow a few MBs to download, then cancel the install
- Install MOD apk and run
- OBB data will download automatically (~620MB)

App Notes:
- 650MB+ audio player
- 10 tracks only (~6 hours music)(track-length bug incorrectly displays all tracks 29 mins)
- NO track seeking
- NO background play (holds wakelock & fades to black during playback)
- A mobile addon for a line of pseudotherapeutic products by a pyramid-scheme style business (you read all that BS in the description, right?)

*This release is intended only for users specifically interested in NuCalm*

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nucalm.sessions

Download Instructions:
https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/xaiGKMRc/file.html

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/913hctj3k0g142f
May 20th, 2019, 7:46 pm

I L L 4 2 0 S M O K E R proudly presents
ThePirateBay | 4pda | Mobilism | Platinmods | AndroidRepublic | Reddit | Telegram | X | Discord | ...
Modding The Rarest Android Apps For Free Since 2013
May 20th, 2019, 8:04 pm
Download failed because you may not have purchased this app
May 20th, 2019, 8:04 pm
May 20th, 2019, 8:09 pm
For the OBB to automatically download you need to have "purchased" the app on the Play Store.

Follow the install notes and it will work :thumbup:
May 20th, 2019, 8:09 pm

ThePirateBay | 4pda | Mobilism | Platinmods | AndroidRepublic | Reddit | Telegram | X | Discord | ...
May 20th, 2019, 8:20 pm
@ill420smoker I followed your instructions on install notes, downloaded 8mb and followed the rest and app keeps restarting 2 times and then force closes.
May 20th, 2019, 8:20 pm
May 20th, 2019, 8:39 pm
Alternative method (same as providing OBB files):
- Download the app from the Play Store and let it install completely
- Navigate to sdcard/Android/obb and rename the applicable OBB folder 'com.nucalm.sessions' to something else
- Uninstall NuCalm app
- Install NuCalm MOD app
- Restore OBB folder name to original
- Run

Hope that helps :)
May 20th, 2019, 8:39 pm

May 20th, 2019, 8:48 pm
I downloaded 100mb from the app store then canceled it, then immediately installed the mod APK and ran it, it auto updated the app perfectly and it works perfect :) thanks my friend, excellent work as always :) I am running Nexus 5 Paranoid Android 7.1.2 Works Perfect !
May 20th, 2019, 8:48 pm
May 20th, 2019, 9:00 pm
Recoome wrote:I downloaded 100mb from the app store then canceled it, then immediately installed the mod APK and ran it, it auto updated the app perfectly and it works perfect :) thanks my friend, excellent work as always :) I am running Nexus 5 Paranoid Android 7.1.2 Works Perfect !

Thanks for your feedback, Recoome!

Glad to hear it's working well for you :)
May 20th, 2019, 9:00 pm

May 20th, 2019, 10:55 pm
FOR ME.. auto updated the app perfectly and it works perfect (following the steps) .. Apk work like a charm!! thanks a lot!! Great work
May 20th, 2019, 10:55 pm

JLSabella
Venezuela
May 21st, 2019, 1:04 am
ill420smoker wrote:For the OBB to automatically download you need to have "purchased" the app on the Play Store.

Follow the install notes and it will work :thumbup:

Thank you. It started downloading. 8)
May 21st, 2019, 1:04 am
May 21st, 2019, 1:40 am
ill420smoker wrote:Alternative method (same as providing OBB files):
- Download the app from the Play Store and let it install completely
- Navigate to sdcard/Android/obb and rename the applicable OBB folder 'com.nucalm.sessions' to something else
- Uninstall NuCalm app
- Install NuCalm MOD app
- Restore OBB folder name to original
- Run

Hope that helps :)

Excellent, This worked for me thank you for the alternative method appreciate the help.
May 21st, 2019, 1:40 am
May 21st, 2019, 2:22 pm
Works perfectly well according to the install notes!
May 21st, 2019, 2:22 pm
May 22nd, 2019, 5:59 pm
Works perfectly well according to the install notes!
May 22nd, 2019, 5:59 pm
May 31st, 2021, 10:16 am
Bro, could u plx up it to the latest one from gp store? Tkx a lot, mate.
May 31st, 2021, 10:16 am