Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Aug 22nd, 2020, 3:31 am
Welltory: EKG Heart Rate Monitor & HRV Stress Test v2.5.5 [Pro]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning.

Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning.

Welltory is the #1 self-help app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker.

ACCURATE

Recommended by doctors and coaches Welltory analyzes your heart rate variability to provide biofeedback about your health

Here is a review from a physician:

'Phenomenally Accurate!!! Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory is a groundbreaking and phenomenal implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory. I highly recommend this app!'

EASY

Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets

* Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's all

* Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis

* Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, pulse, ECG, and EKG data

* Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment

* Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere

* Simple and clear AI driven stress check

User review:

'Awesome way to monitor energy! This is such an accessible and easy way to be more mindful of your body, emotionally, mentally, and physically. I only have the free version of the app but it’s so great, highly recommend!'

POWERFUL

* Integrations with Fitbit, Garmin, and other trackers, apps, & gadgets. Sync with Withings, Google Fit, S Health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, and more

* Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically

* Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test

* Stress, burnout, depression, and anxiety relief through body mindfulness and self-help

* Wellness topics on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress relief, productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, and more

SMART

* AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations

* Guided self-help experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels

* 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure heart rate variability

* The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation

* An AI health app with a focus on health & stress relief

TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE

* Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance

* Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it

* Boost energy in the mornings with an AI-powered coach

* Get great self help app with heart rate monitor, pulse and stress check, stress relief tips and more

'This app will change your life. I am pleasantly surprised at how much it has given me energy. I am a freelancer, so my productivity correlates directly with my income. Stick with it. It’s worth it'

PREMIUM SUPPORT

We are here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the wellness app. There are help pages on every screen.

Welltory PRO features include:

* Cloud storage for your health and fitness data

* Additional 50+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters

* 70+ integrations, including Health app, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, and more

* Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors

* Premium self tests and courses

What's New:
We improved our help center, made live chat more easily accessible, and more.
— Our help center moved to a new, more convenient service. The live chat is now easy to find and hard to lose: access it directly from the menu.
— Fixed inaccuracies with sleep data from Google Fit & Samsung Health: it is now accurate.
Enjoy taking measurements? Rate us and share your experience.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welltory.client.android

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/jfclyqj531ug

Mirror:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/ixne15ht4yz2
Aug 22nd, 2020, 3:31 am

“ thanks for who appreciate my efforts ”
https://t.me/appmod_s
Dec 11th, 2020, 10:29 am
Hi dear friend do update.
Dec 11th, 2020, 10:29 am
Jan 10th, 2021, 3:30 pm
Asking for update
Jan 10th, 2021, 3:30 pm
Jan 11th, 2021, 8:16 pm
Hi dear friend do update ,Welltory: ECG Heart Rate Monitor & Stress Test [Pro] 3.2.1
Jan 11th, 2021, 8:16 pm
Feb 20th, 2023, 9:10 am
Azonosito Jatekokhoz wrote:Hi, Yours is just a trial version. But the truth is there was no any advertisement. :)

so, this is just trial?
Feb 20th, 2023, 9:10 am