Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Dec 25th, 2020, 6:47 pm
TVUsage - Digital Wellbeing & Parental Control v3.6 [Premium][Modded]
Requirements: Android TV, Android 5.1 and up
Overview: The one and only parental control app designed for Android TV with screentime, allowed usage hours, applock and many more features to put you in charge to control your Android TV app usage.

Key Features
● Lock apps with a 4 digit pin.
● Set Screentime and Allowed usage hours for apps and Android TV.
● Understand daily and weekly usage habits for every app.
● Usage charts for last 3 days.
● Open any installed app and app settings straight from the app detail screen.
● Exclude an app if you are not interested in tracking the usage for it.
● Long press an app to launch it.
● App uninstall protection

Note
All features are fully tested on Nvidia Shield Android TV. Some Android TV models have usage access permission removed and so the app cannot work on those devices.

We are continuously improving the app and eagerly looking forward to hear your feedback. Please drop an email to support@tvusage.app for any assistance.

What's New:
V 3.6
● Web unlock support for ethernet connected Android TVs.
● Option to skip energy optimisation if device does not support it.
● Improved the app lock feature performance. This will help to reliably lock apps.
V 3.5
● Fixed a bug in app lock being not shown when a locked app is opened from app settings.

Mod Info:
● Premium Features Unlocked
● Google & Firebase Stuff Removed
● No Analytics
● Release by Kirlif'

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.codeseed.tvusage

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/63e828c026f7adb4

Mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/24lgdlrp0uxa
https://up-load.io/692os6eyx6uy
https://mega4up.org/v9komg92vmor
Dec 25th, 2020, 6:47 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm
wow kool app KirIif' sadly doesn't work when get to part to open app settings it just closes i looked at app in store according to comments & info supposed to work on android tv i didn't try official sounds useless if not unlocked too lol happy holidays maybe u can work some magic
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:42 pm
walleye66 wrote:wow kool app KirIif' sadly doesn't work when get to part to open app settings it just closes i looked at app in store according to comments & info supposed to work on android tv i didn't try official sounds useless if not unlocked too lol happy holidays maybe u can work some magic

Thanks walleye66, you are not the first to report that.
Sadly I can't test on Android TV but on Phone only. Can I send you by PM a an other version for testing?
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:57 pm
KirIif' wrote:
walleye66 wrote:wow kool app KirIif' sadly doesn't work when get to part to open app settings it just closes i looked at app in store according to comments & info supposed to work on android tv i didn't try official sounds useless if not unlocked too lol happy holidays maybe u can work some magic

Sadly I can't test on Android TV but on Phone only. Can I send you by PM a an other version for testing?

absolutely!
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Dec 25th, 2020, 9:59 pm
spydog wrote:
KirIif' wrote:

absolutely!

hey cracker that was for me yes i can test
Dec 25th, 2020, 9:59 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Dec 25th, 2020, 10:03 pm
walleye66 wrote:hey cracker that was for me yes i can test

i just messing with you i'm on road anyways
Dec 25th, 2020, 10:03 pm

Dec 25th, 2020, 10:36 pm
@KirIif' you're are gonna kill me i just tried 2nd one you pm me but i just realized when it closes upon open app settings its supposed to, the 2nd worked but your original probaly is good i'm going to reinstall 1st one again i understand how app works now this is bigtime app.....i will report back
Dec 25th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Dec 25th, 2020, 11:02 pm
walleye66 wrote:@KirIif' you're are gonna kill me i just tried 2nd one you pm me but i just realized when it closes upon open app settings its supposed to, the 2nd worked but your original probaly is good i'm going to reinstall 1st one again i understand how app works now this is bigtime app.....i will report back

i just stopped if you are trying on firestick don't forget they already have child safety feature built in can you try on a box instead to truly know working please?
Dec 25th, 2020, 11:02 pm

Dec 25th, 2020, 11:25 pm
spydog wrote:i just stopped if you are trying on firestick don't forget they already have child safety feature built in can you try on a box instead to truly know working please?

well then i guess i can't understand how app works then my nephew has both my boxes just shoot me i give up then, i installed on phone but theres no shortcut to launch app
sorry KirIif'
Dec 25th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Dec 25th, 2020, 11:40 pm
Thanks.
Works perfectly on my android TV box.
Dec 25th, 2020, 11:40 pm
Dec 26th, 2020, 12:16 am
just went to sisters installed on my box from current links seems to be working KirIif' as far as firestick not sure if app ads anything extra then since feature already there i guess
Dec 26th, 2020, 12:16 am

Dec 26th, 2020, 11:44 am
Thanks everyone for testing/reporting.
Checking the app I noticed that the display of a warning about Usage Access that appears at first launch is broken.
It's just a message. That should not prevent the app to work.
Anyway I fixed it and updated the links.
Dec 26th, 2020, 11:44 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jul 8th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Only one link is working. Please update and thanks a million for your awesome work!
Jul 8th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Aug 7th, 2021, 3:09 pm
Any chance of an update please? Thanks
Aug 7th, 2021, 3:09 pm
Oct 27th, 2021, 1:35 am
KirIif' wrote:Thanks everyone for testing/reporting.
Checking the app I noticed that the display of a warning about Usage Access that appears at first launch is broken.
It's just a message. That should not prevent the app to work.
Anyway I fixed it and updated the links.

Can you update
Oct 27th, 2021, 1:35 am