Voice command, software keyboards, and other input applications
Apr 20th, 2019, 4:58 pm
maxee wrote:Swype has been discontinued. :-(

seriously??????
the best keyboard which has ever existed has been discontinued?!?!
i finally got rid of this idiotic iphone to have swype back and now this.. :o :o :o

is there at least an alternative..
Apr 20th, 2019, 4:58 pm
Apr 20th, 2019, 5:00 pm
headache5959 wrote:Google keyboard is outstanding too, though I do miss Swype's shortcuts a bit

how can you compare?

google it totally crap in comparison to swype
Apr 20th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Apr 21st, 2019, 4:17 am
Swype was amazing. The closest, if not better, alternative is Multiling O with the English Plugin. Total customization and amazing features. I was able to make a Swype clone.

Edit:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh&hl=en_US

freeuser616 wrote:
headache5959 wrote:Google keyboard is outstanding too, though I do miss Swype's shortcuts a bit

how can you compare?

google it totally crap in comparison to swype
Apr 21st, 2019, 4:17 am
Aug 11th, 2019, 5:54 pm
@Balatan All links for the "Unlocked" .apk are dead, can you Please ReUP / refresh them ?
Also, can someone that have the file DL'ed post the MD5 Hash Sume digits of the same here ?
Thanks in advance ;)
Aug 11th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Jan 17th, 2020, 11:53 am
All links d3ad
Jan 17th, 2020, 11:53 am
Jan 27th, 2020, 4:06 pm
Balatan, since you disabled your PMs, I will ask here..:
Is there any chance that you didn't signed this mod with your "rockz5555" signature ?, because all the links are dead (including the ones for the "Untouched"), but there is a link in here by @szittyaninja for a .apk that is actually signed by the "Test" sign, so it's probably not your file then, so can you reUpload your's Please and even reMod it to replace the "Dragon" voice input, with the Google's one ?, since I can't use this Xposed Module: https://repo.xposed.info/module/com.danation.xposed.swypetweaks
SwypeTweaks
Swype is an amazing IME, and it has been my favorite for a long time. However, it has some faults. The biggest annoyance is voice dictation: Dragon is forced on you and there is no good way to use Google's superior voice recognition.

This module opens the Google voice typing input when you hit the Dragon flame. It should act just like any other keyboard that has a voice button.

Thanks in advance ;)
Jan 27th, 2020, 4:06 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Moe Lester wrote:Balatan, since you disabled your PMs, I will ask here..:
Is there any chance that you didn't signed this mod with your "rockz5555" signature ?, because all the links are dead (including the ones for the "Untouched"), but there is a link in here by @szittyaninja for a .apk that is actually signed by the "Test" sign, so it's probably not your file then, so can you reUpload your's Please and even reMod it to replace the "Dragon" voice input, with the Google's one ?, since I can't use this Xposed Module: https://repo.xposed.info/module/com.danation.xposed.swypetweaks
SwypeTweaks
Swype is an amazing IME, and it has been my favorite for a long time. However, it has some faults. The biggest annoyance is voice dictation: Dragon is forced on you and there is no good way to use Google's superior voice recognition.

This module opens the Google voice typing input when you hit the Dragon flame. It should act just like any other keyboard that has a voice button.

Thanks in advance ;)

good luck swype was discontinued a long time ago
Jan 27th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Jun 15th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Great, but I can`t access store themes... Is there any way to obtain them since Swype is dead?
Jun 15th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Jun 23rd, 2021, 7:24 am
itslyndz wrote:
antares_chan wrote:
szittyaninja wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmmzyylk162gec6/Swype%20%2B%20Dragon-Full-3.2.4.3020400.50699.apk?dl=0

Here it is, in dropbox folder. Use virustotal on it, or do as you see fit.
Swype is not dead! :D

Thank you so much! ♥
I installed it and was able to download languages and all!

Long live Swype!

This app won't open for some reason

Its open on android 11 well too, just enable permission in the settings.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 7:24 am

Linux is like wigwam. No windows, no gates, apache inside.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:29 pm
Yes, I am still using Swype keyboard on Android 11. In my opinion, Got to admit Swype is one of the BEST keyboard. Sad to see it die. But I am still in love and keep using it now.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:29 pm
Oct 5th, 2021, 4:21 am
Can't seem to activate Swype anymore. Anyone else have issue's activating?
Oct 5th, 2021, 4:21 am