Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 13th, 2019, 2:21 pm
FiLMiC Pro: Professional HD Manual Video Camera v6.7.4 [Mod]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on Android.

FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.

Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld

v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve on supported devices. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting your smartphone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †

v6 Banner Features:
• Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
• Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking.
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
• Temporal noise reduction up to 1080p resolution. †

(† Available with optional purchase on supported devices only)

Foundation Features:
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor.
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.

Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Exposure-ISO-Shutter Speed-Focus-Zoom

Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)

Share your video through any share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, etc

4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (up to 100mbps at 2k and higher resolution)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Standard
• Economy

3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your DJI OSMO Mobile.

Advanced Audio Features:
• Headphone audio monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels

***Not all features available on all devices.

What's New:
* Fixed Note 10 audio issue.
* Fixed initial crash on Huawei Y9 Prime.
* Better support for Sony Xperia 1.
* Better support for Xiaomi Mi9T/Pro and Redmi K20/Pro.
* Cinematographer Kit enabled for Redmi Note 7.
* Other minor fixes.
* Smooth4 users: we are working with Zhiyun to solve the connectivity issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

Patched/Mod
Tap Purchase with open window

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.filmic.filmicpro

Download Instructions: credit Vologhat
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/d9cc47cb8ad1640e

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/tatwney5dm1k
https://drop.download/fsbqz124la6l
Sep 13th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Sep 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm
Faaaaaaantastic and working great on a Samsung Galaxy note 8 with Oreo! Thanks a lot :)
Sep 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm
Sep 13th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Cinematographer Kit locked for me. Pressing puchase does nothing.
What does "Tap Purchase with open window" mean?
Sep 13th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Sep 13th, 2019, 9:01 pm
I just think no one can mod Cinematographer Kit now. But thank a lot for this mod.
Sep 13th, 2019, 9:01 pm
Sep 13th, 2019, 9:35 pm
saigon66 wrote:I just think no one can mod Cinematographer Kit now. But thank a lot for this mod.

Well, I'm running version 6.5.2 that has everything unlocked and works like a charm. you can try go download and use version, is just a couple months old in all the most recent versions are just minor fixes
Sep 13th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Sep 14th, 2019, 10:39 am
VeEuzUKY wrote:
saigon66 wrote:I just think no one can mod Cinematographer Kit now. But thank a lot for this mod.

Well, I'm running version 6.5.2 that has everything unlocked and works like a charm. you can try go download and use version, is just a couple months old in all the most recent versions are just minor fixes

Well,i think your comments comes to contradiction.First comment you said works good and second you said you use an older version!!!
Sep 14th, 2019, 10:39 am

The older i get, the more i understand that it's okay to live a life that others don't understand.
Sep 14th, 2019, 11:22 am
conan101010 wrote:
VeEuzUKY wrote:

Well,i think your comments comes to contradiction.First comment you said works good and second you said you use an older version!!!

Right, an older version of just a couple months ago that actually works and has EXACTLY the same feature set of the new version that DOESN'T work.
Sep 14th, 2019, 11:22 am
Sep 18th, 2019, 11:54 am
This app is not compatible with my device but thanks to this mod i can use it. I have a sony xperia xz premium. Android pie. The app is a little twicky but it works 6-10 times.
Sep 18th, 2019, 11:54 am
Sep 18th, 2019, 12:43 pm
Osmo Mobile 2 doesnt work on this one it make the app crash
Sep 18th, 2019, 12:43 pm
Sep 19th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Cinematographer kit isn't working.
Sep 19th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Sep 20th, 2019, 3:53 am
Whare is the option ""Tap Purchase with open window""
Sep 20th, 2019, 3:53 am
Sep 20th, 2019, 6:35 am
VeEuzUKY wrote:
conan101010 wrote:
VeEuzUKY wrote:Well, I'm running version 6.5.2 that has everything unlocked and works like a charm. you can try go download and use version, is just a couple months old in all the most recent versions are just minor fixes

Right, an older version of just a couple months ago that actually works and has EXACTLY the same feature set of the new version that DOESN'T work.

I can confirm that 6.6.0 works perfectly on my Moto G6

I can do without them very minor and to me pointless updates for this one - to be honest I don't know why everybody automatically updates to the latest without checking what's been changed.
Many times the changes amount to virtually nothing
Sep 20th, 2019, 6:35 am
Sep 20th, 2019, 9:27 am
This is true brother for us on a top tier phone like Samsung S8-10. But I am also on their beta, and they are currently onboarding the latest Xiaomi, Redmi, Oneplus etc. Which is great, because with the high prices reached my next phone is going to be the Xiaomi 9T Pro which costs half, leaving Samsung for good.

Fluffbutt wrote:I can do without them very minor and to me pointless updates for this one - to be honest I don't know why everybody automatically updates to the latest without checking what's been changed.
Many times the changes amount to virtually nothing
Sep 20th, 2019, 9:27 am
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:00 am
See the new updates are for higher tier phones like Samsung Galaxys10, Redmi K20 pro, one plus 7/pro. On 6.6.0 and below the frame rate issue is common and with this current update all issues are fixed.

Please fix this mod. Requesting you to please fix the cinematographer kit on this. Thanks!
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:00 am