Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Jun 11th, 2021, 6:46 pm
Deep Art Effects - AI Photo Filter & Art Filter v2.0.6 [Pro]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: The ultimate art editor filter app for high quality photo filter lovers, that transforms photos and selfies into famous fine art paintings with the help of AI.

ImageImage

The ultimate art editor filter app for high quality photo filter lovers, that transforms photos and selfies into famous fine art paintings with the help of AI. Use free art filters and art effects. Choose from more than 100+ art styles and find your favourite photo art effect.

NEW! Create your own art styles by uploading any structures and images as input for the AI.

Share the unique and awesome artworks you created with hashtag #deeparteffects to the social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and impress your followers. Become an deep artist with the help of machine learning algorithms using artificial intelligence in combination with neural networks! Draw in the style of artists such as Van Gogh, Monet, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso, Raphael, Rembrandt, Dali and many others! Please note: The image rights always remain with the user. Artworks and pictures are not passed to third parties.

FEATURES

Basic Version
★ Be an artist - Create Art with AI
★ Fast image processing near realtime
★ HD Resolution for artworks (1080px)
★ More than 50 filters from famous artists
★ Change style filter intensity
★ Enhanced prisma filters
★ Encrypted data transfer
★ Server in Europe for privacy
★ No photos and artworks are saved on our servers for guests
★ Use login to manage your artworks in the cloud. Delete, rename, view and organize your artworks
★ Possibility to buy a print version in ULTRA HD (3840px) without watermark
★ Share your artworks with the community

Premium Version
★ FULL HD resolution for artworks (1920px)
★ Remove watermarks
★ Exclusive new styles for premium users
★ More than 120 filters from famous artists
★ No advertising

Deep Art Effects is more than filters and better than photo effects. It's a place where masterpieces happen right out of your photos. And it's you to decide what kind of art technique to base it on.
For example, you may want to convert a photo to sketch, pencil drawing or oil on canvas. And not to some abstract, exactly you have Got This App. Well, usual photo editing apps would have probably given up here. Just create art with ai. Download now and check it out.

TURN ANY PHOTO INTO ARTWORK - FOR FREE

What if Pablo Picasso painted your portrait? What if Vincent van Gogh painted Manhattan as starry night? Let’s say goodbye to the dull and traditional filter app!

We use an algorithm inspired by the human brain. It uses the stylistic elements of one image to draw the content of another. Get your own artwork in just three steps.

HOW TO GET AWESOME ARTISTIC PAINTINGS

1.) Upload your photo.
2.) Choose the style you want to transform to.
3.) Usually it is completed within a few seconds in high resolution! Super fast!

Optional: Register to manage your deep artwork

JOIN THE ART WORLD

Deep Art Effects is a collaboration between human, machine, and our concept of art. It is an experiment to see what emerges when anyone can create a masterpiece.

It is yoga for the brain. Brain for the yoga. It is a universal art machine that paints any image in the style of any other, producing sometimes-beautiful, sometimes-disturbing, always-surprising artworks.

We encourage you to play. We can't wait to see what you make with it!

Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.

Mod Info:
● Standalone Android Package.
● Premium Features Unlocked.
● Support Architecture: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64.

What's New:
New design and the new possibility to use your own styles.

This app has credit advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.nextsol.deeparteffects.app&hl=en

Download Instructions: credit HershB4A
https://userupload.net/fuped5ycp2vg

Mirrors:
https://rapidgator.net/file/fc31d75d942 ... o.apk.html
https://uploadev.org/ab8furh9skr9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 11th, 2021, 6:46 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Oct 11th, 2021, 11:41 pm
I had no problem downloading from the userupload like. I use a download manager so I do not have to deal with the actual page with pop ups etc
Oct 11th, 2021, 11:41 pm
Feb 11th, 2022, 8:10 pm
purplebutterfly wrote:I had no problem downloading from the userupload like. I use a download manager so I do not have to deal with the actual page with pop ups etc

That's awesome! I didn't know that. If you don't mind me asking, which download manager are you using?
Feb 11th, 2022, 8:10 pm