Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:33 am
I have no blue arrows at the moment either.

It would appear that Malwarebytes Browser Guard on Firefox is blocking them (a new setting, as I had blue arrows yesterday.)

I have disabled the Malware setting (for Mobilism forum only) on Malwarebytes Browser Guard for the blue arrows to reappear.
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:33 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 10:35 am
So it seems that I can download via firefox and incognito on chrome. But the blue arrows don't show despite following your instructions. I've enabled javascript, disabled all of my adblockers, disabled chrome's pop up blocker and I even turned my vpn off but the blue arrows don't show. So whatever it is, it's to do with chrome. Thank you for your help!
Mar 6th, 2020, 10:35 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)
Mar 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)

Excellent news!
Thanks for the follow up and update with Malwarebytes. :thumbup:
Mar 6th, 2020, 8:28 pm
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:58 pm
I have been having trouble not being able to see they blue arrow download for quite along time now.
Thank you so much to Disk4 for helping me get my computer all tuned up. I now am able to download again and well as my computer is much faster.
Big huge thank you!!
Mar 6th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Mar 7th, 2020, 10:15 am
Once you try the premium version you just can't go back, great website, 10/10 would recommend.
Mar 7th, 2020, 10:15 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:10 am
Disk4mat wrote:@dominici @Godwod we have contacted malwarebytes. We've only had one issue with them in the past, in 2011, and it was resolved as soon as someone reported it to them: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/74230-mobilismorg-safe-or-not/
If you want to disable malwarebytes's blocking, go to mblservices.org and add it to exceptions.

EDIT: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/257348-mblservicesorg-13820137198/ - they're fixing it. :)


And they have - the blue arrows are back!

Many thanks!
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:10 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:04 pm
What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

Am a bit confused; I do confess I've only tried to research this for myself for all of 10 minutes.

Wonderful site by the way. Where have you been all my life?
Mar 8th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Mar 8th, 2020, 11:53 pm
furriner wrote:What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

Am a bit confused; I do confess I've only tried to research this for myself for all of 10 minutes.

Wonderful site by the way. Where have you been all my life?

The Premium downloader for life vs Premium Downloader for a year is by far the most substantial benefit. Everything else is secondary.
Mar 8th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Mar 9th, 2020, 4:52 am
Disk4mat wrote:
furriner wrote:What are the substantial benefits (I understand the second is for life, but apart from that) between a "Premium account & VIP" and a "Platinum" one? See here

donate.php

Am a bit confused; I do confess I've only tried to research this for myself for all of 10 minutes.

Wonderful site by the way. Where have you been all my life?

The Premium downloader for life vs Premium Downloader for a year is by far the most substantial benefit. Everything else is secondary.


Thank you.
Mar 9th, 2020, 4:52 am
Mar 9th, 2020, 10:17 am
Why haven't I done this years ago!

Signed up for the trial yesterday, bought an account for life today!

Many thanks!!!!!
Mar 9th, 2020, 10:17 am
Online
Mar 9th, 2020, 5:47 pm
I'm having the same problem mentioned in this thread, namely, I had to enter username/pass every time I want to DL something. I guess something's changed with the new Chrome update.

@D4M
I read your post somewhere that Mob Premium Downloader doesn't like apostrophe in the filenames. I've just upped Barron's but had to omit the apostrophe just in case.
Mar 9th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Mar 9th, 2020, 8:43 pm
I cannot fault this site.
Definitely worth the money plus any problems I've had , there's always been someone there to help.
Thank you
Mar 9th, 2020, 8:43 pm

LoopyLoo
Mar 10th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Definitely worth it - can`t fault any of it to be honest!
Mar 10th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Mar 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Hi, should i ask someone for the VIP status or is it done automatically?
Mar 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm