Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Mar 2nd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Jimking wrote:
hacktitude wrote:
Jimking wrote:The topic is a bit messed up. Please fix it
1. The What's New field should be filled with the changelog of the app itself (check Playstore page) NOT with info about the Mod
2. The releases must have not less than two supported links from this list: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=957&t=1405937
Your release will not be categorized until this is done.

Would keep that in mind in future releases sir. I have fixed this one as required

I fixed a bit more the format (text and download links position)
Please check and keep this form for your next release/s.

Definitely. Thanks :)
Mar 2nd, 2020, 2:40 pm
Mar 3rd, 2020, 5:23 am
hacktitude wrote:
Kuroi30 wrote:Didn't work, free trial message pops up again after following those steps :(

Please elaborate what you're doing so that i can help you with where you're going wrong

I followed the Troubleshooting Tips but it didn't work anyway. I had a previous version installed and the trial expired so I installed this mod, but the message still pops up.
Mar 3rd, 2020, 5:23 am
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:16 am
Kuroi30 wrote:
hacktitude wrote:
Kuroi30 wrote:Didn't work, free trial message pops up again after following those steps :(

Please elaborate what you're doing so that i can help you with where you're going wrong

I followed the Troubleshooting Tips but it didn't work anyway. I had a previous version installed and the trial expired so I installed this mod, but the message still pops up.

Are you following the tips over wifi or mobile data ? Cause i tested and verified on 4 of my devices before posting the mod.
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:16 am
Mar 3rd, 2020, 11:08 am
It works perfectly. Thanks!
Mar 3rd, 2020, 11:08 am
Mar 3rd, 2020, 1:52 pm
Whoa works great. Thanks
Mar 3rd, 2020, 1:52 pm
Mar 3rd, 2020, 7:20 pm
I did made to make it the new account but although it connects to the server does not work.. Tried with 9now and with all4 and it doesn`t work although connects to Australia server or UK server
Mar 3rd, 2020, 7:20 pm
Mar 3rd, 2020, 9:42 pm
Maninhas2 wrote:I did made to make it the new account but although it connects to the server does not work.. Tried with 9now and with all4 and it doesn`t work although connects to Australia server or UK server

Could be some temporary server issue with ExpreeVPN. I'd suggest trying again after a while cos' i just tried with 5 different places and i didnt find any issue in connecting
Mar 3rd, 2020, 9:42 pm
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:02 pm
hacktitude wrote:
Maninhas2 wrote:I did made to make it the new account but although it connects to the server does not work.. Tried with 9now and with all4 and it doesn`t work although connects to Australia server or UK server

Could be some temporary server issue with ExpreeVPN. I`d suggest trying again after a while cos` i just tried with 5 different places and i didnt find any issue in connecting
Tried different servers but still nothing
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:02 pm
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:19 pm
Everything working perfectly on my end. We'll see if that's still the case in 7 days! (Although I suspect all will be fine, as hackitdude here has come through with good apps and testing in previous threads). Cheers OP.
Mar 3rd, 2020, 10:19 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 4:38 pm
hacktitude wrote:Are you following the tips over wifi or mobile data ? Cause i tested and verified on 4 of my devices before posting the mod.

Well yes, that's what I said. I used mobile data instead.
Mar 4th, 2020, 4:38 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:21 pm
Kuroi30 wrote:
hacktitude wrote:Are you following the tips over wifi or mobile data ? Cause i tested and verified on 4 of my devices before posting the mod.

Clear app data, uninstall the app, turn on airplane mode and then reinstall and open the app, after that disable airplane mode and signin with mobile data turned on. Will work as far as i've tested
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:21 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:24 pm
LTGB wrote:Everything working perfectly on my end. We'll see if that's still the case in 7 days! (Although I suspect all will be fine, as hackitdude here has come through with good apps and testing in previous threads). Cheers OP.

There won't be any issue as far as i've observed after testing with the tips i gave. Glad to know that you were happy with my previous threads as well :D
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:24 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:28 pm
hacktitude wrote:
Kuroi30 wrote:

Clear app data, uninstall the app, turn on airplane mode and then reinstall and open the app, after that disable airplane mode and signin with mobile data turned on. Will work as far as i've tested
How about if you don't have Mobile data?.
Mar 4th, 2020, 6:28 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 7:44 pm
Then make use of the dynamic IP of your wifi. Just switch it off and back on and it will do the trick
Mar 4th, 2020, 7:44 pm