Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Apr 28th, 2020, 1:21 pm
ExpressVPN - Unlimited Secure VPN Proxy v7.12.1 [Mod]
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps.

ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps. 7-day free trial Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV. Fast VPN server network Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries. Unlimited speed and bandwidth. Access any content Stream or download anything, from any of our servers, anywhere on Earth. Safe and anonymous TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption protect you from hackers and trackers. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school. Protect your privacy Hide your IP address and location. Strict privacy policy: No activity logs, no connection logs. Apps for every device ExpressVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more. 24/7 customer service Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything through live chat support or email. Android app features • Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect • Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher • Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN • Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status • Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network • Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted • Encryption with OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols • Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers

ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps.

7-day free trial
Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.

Fast VPN server network
Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries. Unlimited speed and bandwidth.

Access any content
Stream or download anything, from any of our servers, anywhere on Earth.

Safe and anonymous
TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption protect you from hackers and trackers. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school.

Protect your privacy
Hide your IP address and location. Strict privacy policy: No activity logs, no connection logs.

Apps for every device
ExpressVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more.

24/7 customer service
Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything through live chat support or email.

Android app features
• Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect
• Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher
• Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN
• Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status
• Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network
• Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted
• Encryption with OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols
• Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers

What's New:
• Bug fixes

Mod features:
▪️Unlimited trials enabled
▪️Use any random email for signup
▪️Code cleaned
▪️No ads

Troubleshooting Tips
-If trial expires, Uninstall mod > Re-install > Signup again with any random mail
-If shows trial expired repeatedly, Uninstall the mod > Turn on airplane mode & then turn it off > Turn off wifi & turn on mobile data > Re-install mod and signup using any email

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressvpn.vpn

Download Instructions: Released by Gdrivehubapps
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/c190d5cf03c8b39c

Mirror:-
https://up-load.io/x0abefecuxaa
https://drop.download/i1b3we68sfiw
https://userscloud.com/vo84q2d9q7vp
Apr 28th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Apr 28th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Installed this over old one. Didn't work.
Removed and freshly installed. Then it's working
Apr 28th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Apr 28th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Thanks for the update. Just joined your Telegram channel btw
Apr 28th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 12:29 pm
firefox wont let me download the file as it contains a virus apparently... i used your old version fine... what have you changed?
Apr 29th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 12:40 pm
Just downloaded from usercloud and dropapk - both with Firefox and Edge - all were fine. Something at your end I would assume.
Apr 29th, 2020, 12:40 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 1:25 pm
After every 7 days uninstall this Mod then reinstall it and use fake email to activate trial. How often does this procedere work? Think use fake location then try trial access again.
Apr 29th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Apr 29th, 2020, 1:28 pm
DeanB wrote:firefox wont let me download the file as it contains a virus apparently... i used your old version fine... what have you changed?

Please read this
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=1489943
Apr 29th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 30th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Bierbaum wrote:After every 7 days uninstall this Mod then reinstall it and use fake email to activate trial. How often does this procedere work? Think use fake location then try trial access again.

It'll work indefinitely if you follow the tips mentioned in the post )
Apr 30th, 2020, 7:23 pm
May 1st, 2020, 3:34 pm
Crash immediately on Fire TV 2nd gen.
May 1st, 2020, 3:34 pm
May 1st, 2020, 7:04 pm
hieple wrote:Crash immediately on Fire TV 2nd gen.

It has issues on some custom ROMs and fire tv. Otherwise its working fine
May 1st, 2020, 7:04 pm
May 1st, 2020, 7:19 pm
Thanks for the modder,
But anyone realized that the app consuming A LOT of Data and Battery life?
May 1st, 2020, 7:19 pm
May 2nd, 2020, 6:08 am
BASHARSYR wrote:Thanks for the modder,
But anyone realized that the app consuming A LOT of Data and Battery life?

Not too much I think. It's going to cost some battery because of the encryption&decryption and keeping the connection alive if you have it on. Also, a lot of background data on Android is constantly being sent and received through your phone. The processing power of a phone is not even near the power of a computer, so high bandwidth peaks during streaming and downloading will be quite taxing on your phone's cpu.

When using streaming services, I do notice a slight faster battery drain, but data usage is a mere fraction of what I've streamed so far.
May 2nd, 2020, 6:08 am
May 2nd, 2020, 8:06 pm
Seems like it`s been patched.
Keep getting a "You have already used your free trial" or "Trial Unavailable" error or something like that, even though it hasn`t worked even once.
May 2nd, 2020, 8:06 pm
May 2nd, 2020, 8:17 pm
fegeleino wrote:Seems like it`s been patched.
Keep getting a "You have already used your free trial" or "Trial Unavailable" error or something like that, even though it hasn`t worked even once.

It isnt. You have to follow the tips mentioned in the post to bypass it :)
May 2nd, 2020, 8:17 pm