Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
May 6th, 2020, 5:45 pm
bipeg wrote:
hacktitude wrote:
bipeg wrote:all that for 7 days trial. You must have alot of free time.

You seem to be pretty busy to me because an alternate procedure requiring 40-50 seconds has been mentioned in the post. And the one that guy is telling also wont take more than 2minutes so you're definitely a busy person. Shouldn't be wasting time on this forum and begin buying stuff mate :) This way you'll even support the devs

i have over 200 expressvpn accounts. I don't need it.
you ego must be very big. I have never use any of your modded expressvpn and never will.
it'S a simple mod to remove id. And all you done is copy/paste from someone else simple mod.
maybe i upload some accouts to you guys if you are nice.

Don't talk act guy. Show your accounts. If these are generated and not original they are blacklisted in 7 days same like test Period LOL
May 6th, 2020, 5:45 pm
May 6th, 2020, 5:58 pm
bipeg wrote:https://i.imgur.com/9pbrtjp.jpg

Your words are right. So you are a lucky guy and i am poor trial tester but it costs nothing.
Enjoy your Time
May 6th, 2020, 5:58 pm
May 6th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Bierbaum wrote:
Don't talk act guy. Show your accounts. If these are generated and not original they are blacklisted in 7 days same like test Period LOL

Let him be happy bro. Such people exist everywhere. I dont know why they exist on forums like mobilism. Even i have accounts for me but mobilism is a community for helping everyone and thats why mods exist which such people cant understand. Leave them :lol:
May 6th, 2020, 7:26 pm
May 6th, 2020, 8:03 pm
hacktitude wrote:
Bierbaum wrote:

Let him be happy bro. Such people exist everywhere. I dont know why they exist on forums like mobilism. Even i have accounts for me but mobilism is a community for helping everyone and thats why mods exist which such people cant understand. Leave them :lol:

whats the problem?
keep post your crap copy/paste fixes.
maybe you did remove the "ads" yourself.
"code clean' is done automatic with one click in android studio.
you are a joke sir and you are just mad that someone busted you.
May 6th, 2020, 8:03 pm
May 6th, 2020, 8:19 pm
bipeg wrote:
hacktitude wrote:
Bierbaum wrote:

whats the problem?
you are a joke sir and you are just mad that someone busted you.

I have no problem buddy :lol: Keep thinking its a copy paste or whatever. You can't bust shit. People here are not stupid to use the mods posted. but it seems you're either too busy or ignorant or illiterate to understand how the mods work and are trying to be a smartass. And just fyi, android studio is not used for modding :lol: :lol:
Keep on ranting and "busting" in your head. Good day :)
May 6th, 2020, 8:19 pm
May 6th, 2020, 8:44 pm
hacktitude wrote:
Bierbaum wrote:

whats the problem?
you are a joke sir and you are just mad that someone busted you.[/quote]
I have no problem buddy :lol: Keep thinking its a copy paste or whatever. You can't bust shit. People here are not stupid to use the mods posted. but it seems you're either too busy or ignorant or illiterate to understand how the mods work and are trying to be a smartass. And just fyi, android studio is not used for modding :lol: :lol:
Keep on ranting and "busting" in your head. Good day :)[/quote]

im not you buddy kid.
so you say you can't use android studio to mod a app?
what tool do you use then?
or do you just copy/paste in smali?
May 6th, 2020, 8:44 pm
May 6th, 2020, 8:45 pm
bipeg wrote:
hacktitude wrote:
Bierbaum wrote:
Don`t talk act guy. Show your accounts. If these are generated and not original they are blacklisted in 7 days same like test Period LOL

whats the problem?
"code clean` is done automatic with one click in android studio.
you are a joke sir and you are just mad that someone busted you.[/quote]
I have no problem buddy :lol: Keep thinking its a copy paste or whatever. You can`t bust shit. People here are not stupid to use the mods posted. but it seems you`re either too busy or ignorant or illiterate to understand how the mods work and are trying to be a smartass. And just fyi, android studio is not used for modding :lol: :lol:
Keep on ranting and "busting" in your head. Good day :)[/quote]

im not you buddy kid.
so you say you can`t use android studio to mod a app?
what tool do you use then?
or do you just copy/paste in smali?
You have a big mouth and it`s getting bigger and bigger. You don`t use his mods yet you`re here moaning, seems to me you`re addicted to him Stan.

All I want to see here are thanks or reports on any problems if there are any so shut the hell and gtfo. I blame your mother for your attitude.
May 6th, 2020, 8:45 pm
May 6th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Please keep things civil. Discuss the content, don't engage in personal attacks.
May 6th, 2020, 8:50 pm
May 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Please keep things civil. Discuss the content, don't engage in personal attacks.

well all i did was coment "all that work for 7 daya"
install random vpn etc.
and i say i can upload accounts.

then i was attacked by the ot with freinds.
May 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
May 6th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Please keep things civil. Discuss the content, don't engage in personal attacks.

Ended it already sir with my last comment.
And i don't need to create new accounts to deal with such people just so he know. I will continue to mod and post stuff here and people who like my mods as well as mods by other modders will continue to use them <3
Mobilism is a great community, i just lost my cool when a newbie who know nothing try to disrespect other's work. Would rather ignore such people from now on. All good here
May 6th, 2020, 10:25 pm
May 7th, 2020, 6:20 am
hacktitude wrote:

Ended it already sir with my last comment.
And i don't need to create new accounts to deal with such people just so he know. I will continue to mod and post stuff here and people who like my mods as well as mods by other modders will continue to use them <3
Mobilism is a great community, i just lost my cool when a newbie who know nothing try to disrespect other's work. Would rather ignore such people from now on. All good here

This mod is good actually, working on my 2 devices (OnePlus 3 & Redmi Note 8 Pro). I have tested couple times as you mentioned from the 1st post. Uninstall > reinstall > input random email > get 7 days trial.
May 7th, 2020, 6:20 am
May 7th, 2020, 9:29 am
@hacktitude
Is it possible to mod new ExpressVPN Beta version v9 which has new protocol?
May 7th, 2020, 9:29 am
May 8th, 2020, 10:28 am
Oh wow this one works, Thank you :)
May 8th, 2020, 10:28 am
May 8th, 2020, 1:15 pm
AlanDS wrote:@hacktitude
Is it possible to mod new ExpressVPN Beta version v9 which has new protocol?

Havent tried the beta versions yet. Will definitely look into that!
May 8th, 2020, 1:15 pm
May 8th, 2020, 1:29 pm
anyone know if 5 connection per license is for windows only?

if more will upload the laterst version 7.13 with account later today.
so you don't have to use this mod crap.
May 8th, 2020, 1:29 pm