Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
May 14th, 2020, 2:04 pm
ExpressVPN - Unlimited Secure VPN Proxy v8.0.1 [Mod]
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Overview: ExpressVPN - #1 Trusted VPN - Secure Private Fast. ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps.

ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps. 7-day free trial Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV. Fast VPN server network Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries. Unlimited speed and bandwidth. Access any content Stream or download anything, from any of our servers, anywhere on Earth. Safe and anonymous TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption protect you from hackers and trackers. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school. Protect your privacy Hide your IP address and location. Strict privacy policy: No activity logs, no connection logs. Apps for every device ExpressVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more. 24/7 customer service Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything through live chat support or email. Android app features • Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect • Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher • Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN • Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status • Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network • Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted • Encryption with OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols • Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers

ExpressVPN is a virtual private network engineered to protect your privacy and security. Go online safely and anonymously in just a few taps.

7-day free trial
Download it for free on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.

Fast VPN server network
Connect to 3,000+ VPN servers in 160 locations in 94 countries. Unlimited speed and bandwidth.

Access any content
Stream or download anything, from any of our servers, anywhere on Earth.

Safe and anonymous
TrustedServer technology and powerful encryption protect you from hackers and trackers. Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots and at school.

Protect your privacy
Hide your IP address and location. Strict privacy policy: No activity logs, no connection logs.

Apps for every device
ExpressVPN is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs, and more.

24/7 customer service
Get help in seconds, not days. Ask us anything through live chat support or email.

Android app features
• Kill switch: Network protection stops all internet traffic if the VPN can’t connect
• Supports system kill switch on Android 8 and higher
• Split tunneling: Select which apps will use the VPN and which apps won’t when your device is connected to ExpressVPN
• Widget: Connect/disconnect the VPN, change location, or check VPN status
• Auto-connects when you join or rejoin an untrusted Wi-Fi network
• Auto-reconnects if your VPN connection is interrupted
• Encryption with OpenVPN UDP and TCP protocols
• Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers

What's New:
• In-app help articles are now available in 16 additional languages.
• Fixed an issue where some apps could not be selected as a shortcut or for split tunneling.
• Bug fixes.

Mod features:
▪️Unlimited trials enabled
▪️Use any random email for signup
▪️No ads

Troubleshooting Tips
-If trial expires, Uninstall mod > Re-install > Signup again with any random mail
-(Recommended process) If shows trial expired repeatedly, Uninstall the mod > Turn on airplane mode & then turn it off > Turn off wifi & turn on mobile data > Re-install mod and signup using any email

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressvpn.vpn

Download Instructions: Released by Gdrivehubapps
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/9cff2e089377f908

Mirror:-
https://userscloud.com/5fglhbhfl5vj
https://uploadev.org/m0kwd4p7equz
https://drop.download/cpo9mv1fajtw
https://up-load.io/cwjdpfop21g9
May 14th, 2020, 2:04 pm
May 14th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Good work, was waiting for this
May 14th, 2020, 2:06 pm
May 14th, 2020, 2:54 pm
all that work for a whole 7 days :D
May 14th, 2020, 2:54 pm
May 15th, 2020, 2:28 pm
bipeg wrote:all that work for a whole 7 days :D
After 7 days just clear data and sign up with any email id. Keep repeating.
May 15th, 2020, 2:28 pm
May 15th, 2020, 5:07 pm
ThePresence wrote:

so 14 days.
after that, when your ip get banned and you need to download random free vpn to get 7 more days.

i whould never use this poor mod but if you like it go for it.
May 15th, 2020, 5:07 pm
May 15th, 2020, 5:31 pm
bipeg wrote:
ThePresence wrote:

so 14 days.
after that, when your ip get banned and you need to download random free vpn to get 7 more days.

i whould never use this poor mod but if you like it go for it.

Just go with keep creating accounts using a 2nd VPN
Or but it for 110$ a year lol
May 15th, 2020, 5:31 pm
May 16th, 2020, 2:57 pm
Not working on custom ROM. And before anyone comes up and start to accuse me of "winning", this is just an `fyi`, for those people who needs it. If this info is irrelevant to you, you know what to do.
May 16th, 2020, 2:57 pm
May 16th, 2020, 7:10 pm
bimov91592 wrote:Not working on custom ROM. And before anyone comes up and start to accuse me of "winning", this is just an `fyi`, for those people who needs it. If this info is irrelevant to you, you know what to do.

Yes its a known issue. thanks for clearing it out for others again :)
May 16th, 2020, 7:10 pm
May 16th, 2020, 8:39 pm
bimov91592 wrote:Not working on custom ROM. And before anyone comes up and start to accuse me of "winning", this is just an `fyi`, for those people who needs it. If this info is irrelevant to you, you know what to do.

mine works
May 16th, 2020, 8:39 pm
May 17th, 2020, 7:24 am
hacktitude wrote:

Why wont it work for custom roms? Just curious
May 17th, 2020, 7:24 am
May 17th, 2020, 8:39 am
Guys u can use Torbot for android. It is the best and free vpn app. It is generally considered the safest VPN app for security.
May 17th, 2020, 8:39 am
May 17th, 2020, 2:54 pm
hacktitude wrote:

I`ve been following this app for a while now. I download and try whenever I see an update. Since it wasn`t clearly mentioned in the post whether this known issue was resolved or not, I thought it`d be useful to mention it here, for people like me. I think you`d understand my point.
May 17th, 2020, 2:54 pm
May 17th, 2020, 3:01 pm
spamhat3r2 wrote:
hacktitude wrote:

Why wont it work for custom roms? Just curious
It probably have something to do with the encryption, ever since they (my rom) switched to FBE, mods of this app stopped working. IDK I`m no expert, this is just a guess, I might/probably be wrong!
May 17th, 2020, 3:01 pm
May 17th, 2020, 4:31 pm
Will mention it in further releases until this issue is fixed.
May 17th, 2020, 4:31 pm
May 19th, 2020, 9:27 am
Suryashis wrote:Guys u can use Torbot for android. It is the best and free vpn app. It is generally considered the safest VPN app for security.
The safest free VPN is proton VPN. None of the other so called VPN can be trusted.
May 19th, 2020, 9:27 am